The Lost Angel

"What is Artorias?" Asked Svaha.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything, as I came to ask what our next objective would be." Artorias said as he walked inside the room.

"Our next objective will be Lungmen Artorias." Svaha told the man which got a raised eyebrow.

"Any particular reason why? We could attack Kazimirez." Asked Artorias.

"No reason in particular Artorias." Svaha simply responded with a tone that said, "I'm done, with the conversation and you won't ask me any further".

"Very well." Artorias said as he left the room.

With Artorias

"Hello Artorias." Patriot said as he looked at Artorias.

"Patriot." Artorias responded as he looked at the former General.

"What were you talking about with Svaha?" Patriot asked him.

"I asked her why we'd attack Lungmen." Artorias responded.

"Any reason as to why?" Asked Patriot.

"She didn't say." Artorias said with a mild frustration.

"She hasn't been the same since hasn't she." Patriot said in more of a statement than it was a question.

"Yeah." Artorias simply responded.

At Chernobog

In her office that once belonged to the head of the City council Svaha was looking at the reports that Krieg had sent three days ago in regarding the Lungmen defenses and the arming of the infiltrated groups in the city.

And so far it has been successful, however.... Wei and Lin the two people in charge of Lungmen city and it's slums were taking notice of these heavily armed cells and began to cooperate to shut down those cells.

"Hmm, well played Wei, well played." Said Svaha as she put down the report.

"So what do you think we should do now?" Asked Maria as she looked at her childhood friend.

"Call Einherjar I want him to know that the second phase of the mission is commencing." Svaha told, Maria who nodded.

"As you say, Svaha." Maria responded as she walked out of the office to contact Krieg. 

"Two can play at that game, O' Uncle mine." Svaha said as she leaned in her seat.

"Maria

In Lungmen

9:25 AM

In an Apartment room in Lungmen, two Sanktas had spent the night there.

On was female, in her early 20s she was wearing a white and black raglan jacket and short pants and slippers, she had magenta colored hair, red eyes, and on top of her head was a halo.

This was Exusiai a Laterano born Sankta and employee of Penguin Logistics.

She was sitting on the table whilst eating an apple pie, with a cup of coffee and a ball of chocolate ice cream, was in the table.

In Front of her was another Sankta, Male 5' 10", with Black hair, electric blue eyes, fair complexion, he was a blue short sleeved shirt, and short pants, along with some slippers.

And this was Max Immelmann aka Einherjar a Kjerag  born sancta that used to work for Babel in it's later days during the Kazdel Civil War before the organization was dissolved and was reorganized into Rhodes Island.