Thwarted and Taken

Previously

The Shadow guard were standing... Guard and protecting the safe room by Wei's order's, when all of a sudden the compound's power was disrupted and the place went dark.

"What happened?" Asked one of the guards.

"I'll go and check on the power supply." Said one of them, when they heard something coming from outside.

"What was that?" A guard asked, when suddenly the windows broke and several individuals with black uniforms aimed their weapons at the guards and fired at them.

"Clear!" Said one of them on the left.

"Alright men secure the area, and find the targets." Their leader ordered.

"Roger, sir." They replied as the began to search the building for the twins and Ch'en.

"Nothing in the Wei's room, sir!" Called one of the men, as the leader was looking at a photo of the twins and Ch'en.

"Nothing on the younger twin's bedroom, sir." Said another operative as he came from Talulah's.

"Well they've gota be at the older twin's room." Said the 4th member of the team.

"Let's go and check then." Said the squad leader, as he and the men walked towards the room.

Somewhere

Location Unknown

"Hmmm, it seems that Ursus has launched an Assault on Lungmen." Commented an anthropomorphic Zalak as he put down the phone and began to think.

" Commented an anthropomorphic Zalak as he put down the phone and began to think

"Orders sir?" Asked a member of his Greytails.

"Well boys, let's go and kick these invaders from our home." Said the Zalak as he got up from his chair, and walk out to send the invaders packing and drive them off of Lungmen.

Svaha's room.

"Breaching!" Called a man from behind the door as he pulled out a shotgun and fired at the door's hinges and kicked it down, to show Svaha standing in front of her sister with a brave look on her face as she faced the men dressed in black uniforms.

"How cute." Thought the leader of the group as he and his men entered the room.

"Who are you?" Svaha asked them, to which they chuckled.

"Well she certainly is brave sir." Commented one them.

"Quite the chatter we are at a timetable, let's pick them up and move out." Said the 2IC as he walked forwards to grab one of the sister and put Svaha on her shoulder, who began to resist.

"Let me go!" Screamed Svaha as she began to kick and punch on the man.

"Quit it, kid if you don't want to get hurt." Yelled the man as he kneed Svaha, enough to knock her out, but was then grabbed by Talulah by the neck and bit him on the neck.