Playtime

Recap

"So what do we do now?" Asked Natalya

"I don't Know, and it ain't as if we can do anything about it considering that Chernobog's been filled to the brim with Reunion soldiers." Sonya told the girl as she sat at an armchair thinking about how their friends stuck in that abandoned garrison were holding up, something that made her angry at herself.

The group was then snapped off of their thoughts when they heard the door knocking.

"Who is it?" Asked Anna.

"It's me Sif." Sif said as as Lada opened the door.

"Hello Miss Sif what brings you here?" Asked Lada.

"I am here to send you to your combat instructor, now come along." Sif said as she led them to the training room.

Location Unknown

"It's seems that dear Ol' Sif wants my help, guess Svaha will also be involved." Liz thought to herself as she grabbed her greatsword and walked out of her home got into the motorcycle and went to the coordinates Sif sent to her phone.

As Sif was leading Sonya and her group the Chernobog survivors could only look at the Lupo-Knight lady in front of them, with slight suspicion due to them wondering why were they being treated this good from an organization filled with Infected like Rhodes Island.

"Why?" Sonya voiced the group's question to Sif.

"Why what?" Sif asked back.

"Why are you helping us, you know how bad the infected were treated in Chernobog, so why?" Sonya asked Sif.

"I am not the one you should ask kid, that'd be my boss Kal'tsit, but if you want my answer, I think that she truly believes that there can be chances that the Infected and Non-Infected can live together, but until then it will be an arduous task." Sif said before they arrived at their destination.

"Just a moment." Sif said as she knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Came a female voice.

"It's me Dobermann, Sif." Sif Replied as the door opened to reveal a Perro woman who looked in her late twenties black hair, though she was a head shorter than Sif, brown eyes. She was wearing a black suit that exposed her midriff, wide pants, and brown shoes, along with a pair of brown gloves.

"Hello Dobermann, Hope I wasn't interrupting anything." Sif said in an apologetic tone.

"No there isn't a problem at all ma'am, what can I do for you?" Asked the Combat instructor.

"Yeah, we got fresh recruits behind me, they're survivors of the Chernobog Uprising." Sif said as she pointed at the U.S.S.G girls behind her.

"I see, but wouldn't be wiser for them to rest a bit due to possible trauma from those events?" Dobermann asked the Lupo.

"I am well aware of possible Trauma, but it'd be better to deal with it now, than to let it fester." Sif told Dobermann.

"Very well, come along kids, I will whip you into proper shape for Rhodes Island Operation." Dobermann said when suddenly a red and grey blur shot past her and smashed right into Sif.

"Sif!" Exclaimed the girl that turned out to be Projekt red.

"Hey Red, can you please let go of me?" Sif requested when Red simply tightened her grip.