Business talk

"You knew?" Kal'tsit asked Wei.

"Not really, it was more akin to gut feeling accompanied with suspicion, though if you wish to come and help, you are more than welcomed and we'll talk about the business transaction from there." Said Wei.

"Thank you Mr. Yenwu." Kal'tsit said as she closed the phone.

"Now to inform Ch'en." Wei said as he tipped the phone number.

"Yes Chief Executive?" Answered Ch'en.

"Ch'en, I called you to informe that by tomorrow Rhodes Island will be coming to Lungmen, and they will be helping us regarding the weapons' sales that have been happening on the slums outskirts as of late, and do inform your sister." Wei told Ch'en.

"Understood Sir, is there anything else?" Asked asked Ch'en.

"No, that'll be all." Said Wei as he closed the phone, his office door opened and his wife entered.

"Is there something wrong Fumizuki?" Wei asked his wife.

"No there isn't any problem, however... Do you think that Svaha's involved in all of this?" Asked Fumizuki.

"What makes you say that? We all know that she was killed in a raid conducted by the Emperor's blades years ago." Said Wei.

"You know that girl was raised by Kashchey and has always been smarter than she let on, what if she faked her death, and assumed the persona of Morningstar?" Fumizuki asked Wei.

"Hmmm..." Wei said nothing at all as he simply leaned on his chair.

With Talulah and Hoshiguma

2 hours later

"Alright let's go and meet up with Ch'en and see why she really called us." Talulah said as she walked out of Hoshiguma's car.

"Yeah, still... Why'd Rhodes Island be coming all the way here should they be in Ursus treating the large number of infected there?" Hoshiguma asked Talulah.

"I have no idea, Ch'en just told me that Rhodes Island would be arriving some time later today." Talulah said as she along with Hoshiguma walked towards the L.G.D Headquarters.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Came Swire's voice as she walked forwards to greet Talulah and Hoshiguma.

Swire was dressed in fitting skirt along with a business shirt and jacket and over her shoulders was a jacket with an orange interior and from a distance the interior seemed to have some fleur-de-lis pattern, as for wares on her lower body, there were a pair of stocking a pair of steel toed heeled boots.

"Hey, Swire, Ch'en just called up to rendezvous with her so we could greet Rhodes Island. What about you?" Talulah answered.

"What a coincidence she told me something similar, do you have any idea why?" Swire asked them.

"Well she did say something that Rhodes Island was sort of involved with Chernobog." Talulah answered.

"You think that, they were involved with the Uprising?" Hoshiguma asked.

"What makes you think that Rhodes Island would cause an Uprising unless they were assisting in the evacuation of the City, after all they are a Pharmaceutical company not some mercenary group, or did you forget that Reunion orchestrated the Uprising?" Swire asked Hoshiguma in the same manner that a teacher would correct a student.