An Armed Beginning

21 years later

In Lungmen city the sun rose at 6:30 am and in one apartment the sunlight went through it's windows and into the bedroom of it's inhabitant .

Inside the bedroom a 26 year old Draco female with neck-length grey hair was sleeping contently until the alarm clock along with the sunrays broke her off of her sleep, and tiredly opened her grey eyes.

"Damn this blasted alarm clock." She thought to herself, as she pressed the button to shut down the alarm, and started the routine she had been doing for the last 5 years since she and her sister joined L.G.D.

She got up from bed took a shower, brushed her teeth, get dressed, and walk down the apartment and get picked up by Ch'en or Hoshi and go to work. And after work try to find any sort of information regarding Svaha's wherabouts.

"Hey Talulah, how are you doing?" Asked Hoshiguma as she saw Ch'en's sister walked out of the apartment dressed in her L.G.D uniform, which consisted of a pair of boots, a white shirt, a loose jacket with the L.G.D emblem on the chest.

"I'm doing rather fine Hoshi, but lets just skip the pleasantries and let's go to work and not let Ch'en waiting, you know how she get's when we aren't on time. But first let's go and grab some coffee, you know I barely function without it." Talulah said as she hopped into the car.

"Fine, but let's be quick about it we don't keep the boss lady waiting." Said Hoshiguma as she entered the driver's seat, and so they went on their way.

Lungmen Guard Department HQ

"Where are they?" Were the thought's of Special Inspection Unit Chief Ch'en Hui-chieh as she was sitting in her office impatiently waiting for her sister and Hoshiguma to arrive, but so far, they had to show up.

"I swear if they don't come any sooner I will cut their salary in half for the remainder of the year." Ch'en thought to herself as she finally heard the door of her office open.

"You are late." Ch'en said as she turned around to she Talulah and Hoshiguma with three cups of coffee.

"And don't think just a simple cup of coffee will save you for having you salary cut for the remaining year." Ch'en said as she pointed at the cups of coffee.

"Who said about bribing, little sister. Soo, is there anything that we need filling in?" Asked Talaula as she took a seat with Hoshiguma right beside her.

"Yes, we are having a problem regarding the Mafia that needs taking care off, as they have begun selling highly dangerous weapons, that have been suspected to have been stolen from Ursus military forces." Ch'en informed the duo which caused them to look at her with surprise.

"Who in their right mind would think of raiding a Ursus military depot?" Hoshiguma asked Ch'en as she believed that some gangsters couldn't just simply have busted in and successfully raid a heavily guarded military depot.

"We have no idea and that's what we are going to find out. If these weapons have been purchased by someone, they could be used to arm the infected in the slums, and we don't want that to happen as anarchy would soon follow." Ch'en informed her sister and Hoshiguma, as the atmosphere in the office became somewhat tense.

Everyone in the L.G.D knew that the situation between the infected and the non-infected was... tense for the lack of better words, and if the Mafia had been selling weapons stolen from an Ursus military depot and selling them, only god knows what happen after that.

"The selling of the stolen weapons has been going on for a month, and if it continues any further we might be have a civil war on our hands." Ch'en said with concern lacing her tone