Alone: Part 1

⚠︎ depiction of sexual content ⚠︎

Y/N's POV

I closed my locker and picked up my bag to finally leave the school. Today was one of those days I missed my bed like crazy and deeply believed that I shouldn't have left it in the first place. It was warm and comfortable, whereas school was just a cold, loud and annoying place full of people. As I walked past a group of girls, that audibly gossiped about another student-teacher affair and giggled when the high school heartthrob, Jeon Jungkook, winked at them, I again questioned why I didn't just sign up for online classes.
Seriously, this place was hell.
Just in that moment, said heartthrob bumped my shoulder and made me drop my bag. I rolled my eyes and crouched down to collect my things. He did the same and handed me my notebook and pencil case.
"Was this necessary? Watch where you're going.", I groaned annoyedly.
"Sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. Are you okay?", Jungkook asked to be polite.
"As soon as you leave me alone again, yes."
He raised his hands in surrender and took a couple of steps backwards.
"See you around then.", he said before he vanished in the crowd.
I checked my notebook to see if something was missing, but instead I found a note.

your place.

Right, I completely forgot about that today. The hint of a smile crept its way up to my lips, along with a tingly feeling in my stomach. I quickly looked around to see if anybody noticed, but everyone was caught up in their conversations and didn't care about me.
Of course.
My eyes rolled to the side in annoyance as I made my way out of the building and saw the entitled trash bags, better known as cool kids.
"Hey, bookworm! I didn't know you had a life outside of the library as well.", Jimin called after me and I turned to face him.
"Bookworm, huh? Spell that out for me, will you?", I taunted and saw how he squinted his eyes.
"You little brat. I will..."
"You will...what? Scare me with your grammar? I'm shaking.", I scoffed and started walking again.
"I don't think I've ever heard you talk this much. Now that I did, I can think of four better things to do with that mouth of yours.", he smirked and made me stop in my tracks.
"Me too, but you can start.", I retorted and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I waited for his ideas.
"Get on your knees and I will show you.", Jimin challenged, making me fake-smile cutely and walk over to him. When I stood right in front of him, I eyed him up and down, bit my lip and leaned forward.
"I will only get on my knees to bite your dick off, so better rethink that offer, Chim.", I whispered in his ear and pushed him away from me.
His friends laughed at him a bit, which only fanned his rage. Jimin took a step forward, but Jungkook held him back by his shoulder.
"Don't. She isn't worth it.", he warned, to which Jimin clenched his jaw and gestured the others to leave by nodding once.
He didn't miss out on hitting my shoulder with his as he walked past me though. I huffed and lightly shook my head in disbelief. Didn't these people have something better to do than pick on others?
"Is everything alright?", Rosé, the head of our student council, asked worriedly, making me raise an eyebrow at her.
"I'm fine, but shouldn't you have stepped in as it was happening? Then you wouldn't need to check if I was fine afterwards.", I replied coldly and made her eyes widen.
"I...I mean... I wasn't..."
"We can skip that whole 'fake excuse' part and just get back to being strangers. I've had enough for today.", I cut her off and finally made my way home.
There was just something about most of my classmates that easily triggered me and got on my nerves, which was the main reason I preferred keeping to myself and being alone. It was the best for all of us.
As soon as I got back to my apartment, I took a quick shower and changed into something a little more comfortable. Living alone had its perks because I could walk around in nothing but an oversized shirt and no one would tell me to wear something warmer "because I could catch a cold".
My parents were incredibly overprotective and caring, which was why I loved to rebel against their rules, ideas and recommendations whenever I had the chance. Even more now that I was on my own. It took me months to persuade them to let me live by myself, so I could get some life experience by attending a normal high school after only being homeschooled. My siblings were lucky that they were already off to university and therefore out of our parents' reach. Ever since they got scholarships from an exclusive boarding school by the age of ten, my parents' focus was completely on me. I was the only child to be taken care of at home and suffered under all of their love and affection. Working from home, they were able to spend pretty much every second of every day with me, yet they never noticed that they were suffocating me. I had nobody to talk to anymore after the twins were gone and never learned how to make friends, since I barely had the chance to do so.
My brothers were invited to one of their friends' birthday parties during the holidays once and took me with them, so I could get out of the house for a while. Even then, I sat in a corner and read a book, hence why Jimin was still calling me a bookworm to this day. He got expelled from the boarding school after he smuggled alcohol into his room and had been going to school here ever since. Little did I know that I was applying to the same high school he had changed to a year ago. Jimin was after me ever since he remembered who I was, but I simply wasn't interested in him. He made it his duty to pick on me afterwards and that was the exact reason why I didn't want to go out with him in the fist place. Jimin was immature, childish and the typical, arrogant rich kid. Most of the boys had similar personalities and were therefore no match for me, neither as boyfriends nor just friends. As for the girls, it wasn't like they were all superficial little princesses, but those who weren't had their own groups of friends, of which none had another spot for the new girl. I didn't let it get to me all too much and just focused on my education. Just because I was an outsider didn't mean that I was shy and held my head low. I chose the conversations I had with care, but never backed out when it came to defending myself or putting people back in their place. I spoke my mind whenever I had or wanted to, especially when I could get an entitled brat off of his high horse. Sometimes, I couldn't help myself but to bicker with Jimin and his friends. It was part of my daily, non-internet entertainment as I liked to call it. Otherwise I would only stream movies and shows at home. The longer I watched the interactions of my classmates, the faster I came to the realization that I didn't want to be friends with these people. I couldn't remember the last time I heard a deep and meaningful conversation. All they talked about was clothing, crushes, rumors and homework. I guess that was all I should be worried about at my age. Well, and my college application. I seriously wondered how most of them would react when they were confronted with the real life. Going grocery shopping, washing their own clothes, applying for a job and paying bills... Picturing Jimin cleaning his house made me laugh out loud. I was sure he couldn't even identify a broom if he tried.
The sound of my doorbell pulled me out of my thoughts and made me fix my appearance a bit before I went to answer it. I opened the door and was met by a bright smile and deep brown eyes.
"Come in.", I giggled, still thinking about Jimin.
"What's so funny?", Jungkook wondered as he took his shoes off.
"Nothing. I just...imagined Jimin trying to clean his windows using bar soap and a sponge.", I laughed and even held my stomach. He also chuckled and shook his head at me.
"Why were you thinking about Jimin and how he's cleaning his windows?", Jungkook asked in confusion and walked over to me.
"I don't even know anymore.", I shrugged and tried to press my lips together, so I would stop smiling.
"Don't do that. Your smile is so pretty.", he pouted and poked the corners of my mouth to make me smile again. "Are you okay? I know that Jimin keeps picking on you, but today was a little much. Even for him."
"I'm all good. He didn't do anything to hurt me and my ego isn't as sensitive as his.", I assured and made my way to the kitchen. "Have you eaten yet? I could warm up yesterday's lasagna if you want. Or if you're up for something different we could order pizza or..."
"No, thanks. The only thing I'm craving is you.", Jungkook replied and pulled me back before I walked through the door.
He wrapped his arms around me and quickly connected his lips to mine as he picked me up. I sighed into the kiss and moved my hand into his silky hair while the other held on to his shoulder.
God, he was such a good kisser.
Jungkook took me over to the living room and carefully laid me down on the couch. He pulled away from my lips to kiss down my neck and let his hands roam around my body.
"You missed me, didn't you?", he mumbled against my skin and made me gasp when he started working on my sweet spot. Soft moans escaped my throat as he continued his actions and slipped his hands underneath my shirt.
"You wish.", I whimpered as he started sucking on my neck, creating hickeys wherever he could.
"Your body is telling a different story...", he smirked.
"In your dreams."
Jungkook let out a chuckle and stopped kissing me to make eye contact.
"There too, but I'm pretty sure that you're not grinding against me like that because you hate me so much.", he pointed out and made me blush.
"Just shut up.", I retorted and pulled him back down.
Our lips collided in a passionate kiss that left me absolutely breathless because of how amazing it felt. Jungkook sucked my bottom lip between his teeth and gently nibbled on it until I let out another moan and parted my lips for his tongue to move against mine. Everything he did just felt so good that I immediately gave up on fighting for dominance and let him explore my mouth all he wanted. My hands had found their way to the hem of his sweater and tugged at it until Jungkook got the hint and took it off. I bit my lip as I scanned over his well built body and his toned abs, while he smirked down at me.
"You like what you see?", he asked and I nodded slowly before I tightened my legs around him and pulled him down to kiss me again.
He proceeded working on his masterpiece of hickeys and pushed my shirt upwards to feel more of my skin.
"No bra, huh? I don't know if I should reward or punish you for this.", Jungkook whispered into my neck and I smiled.
"I don't know either, but whatever you do, do it quick and take me already.", I rushed, making him scoff.
I whimpered when he gently pinched my nipple between his fingers, while the other hand held on to my thigh and kept it in place.
"Demanding now, are we?", he criticized and pulled away from me while shaking his head.
"Stop pouting and feeling threatened in your masculinity.", I retorted and moved my hands down to open his belt, but Jungkook took ahold of them and pinned them over my head.
"I wasn't.", he assured and eyed me up and down. My breathing hitched because of his intense gaze and my heartbeat accelerated.
"That's my shirt isn't it?", he realized, making me gulp. "If that was the case, what would you do about it?"
"I would take it off of you either way. It's covering way too much of your beautiful body.", he answered and slowly pulled the shirt over my head.
I got goosebumps from the missing warmth, but instantly forgot about it when Jungkook rolled his tongue over my skin. He gently sucked on my breast while his right hand brushed its way down to my panties and tugged them aside, so he could reach his actual target. I moaned in satisfaction as he slipped his fingers between my folds and started working on my core.
"Dripping wet for me.", he hummed and circled one of his fingers over my entrance.
"Sto-op t-teasing me.", I stuttered breathlessly and felt how Jungkook smirked.
"Where's the fun in just giving you what you want immediately?", he asked rhetorically.
I whined when he slowed his movements and only fanned his lips up along my neck, since all I wanted was more of his touch.
"Jungkookie... p-please.", I quietly begged because I needed to finally feel him inside of me.
"I don't know if you're ready for it yet...", he replied, making me buck my hips towards his hand to hopefully get what I was yearning for.
He caught on to my idea and pressed my body down with his free hand before slipping one finger into my entrance.
"Needy little princess", Jungkook chuckled and slowly moved his finger in and out of me, purposely trying not to pleasure me too much.
"I s-swear you will r-regret it if you don't take y-your pants o-off immediately...", I threatened.
"Is that so? What will happen if I don't?", he challenged and pushed another finger into me.
"Oh my... I won't...let you touch...hmm...me anymore", I moaned and squinted my eyes as to concentrate on his next words.
"I doubt that. You want this just as much as I do. We can't get enough of each other, that's the whole point of this.", he whispered into my ear before he nibbled on my lobe for a moment. "But admittedly, I can't wait any longer either..."
Jungkook sat up and got rid of his pants and boxers as quickly as he could, still slowly moving his fingers inside of me. I heard him fiddling with some sort of plastic wrapper, meaning that he was currently putting on a condom. He pulled his hand away from my intimacy and pressed soft kisses onto my stomach as he pulled my underwear down and threw it onto the floor just like the rest of our clothes. Jungkook got back on top of me, brushed his lips over mine and caressed my cheek while doing so.
"Ready?", he softly asked, because he always made sure that I was okay and wanted this.
It had something sweet and heartwarming to it, which threw me off every time.
This was just about sex.
No feelings attached, yet he repeatedly did something like this and made me aware of how good of a person he actually was. It only made it harder for both of us in the end, but I couldn't care less about that right now. I nodded and grabbed ahold of his hair when he carefully entered me. My other hand dug into his back and made him grunt as he stretched me out and eased himself into my core.
"God, I definitely missed you.", he groaned before he started thrusting.
Almost instantly, we began moaning each other's names along with several curses and profanities, while our bodies moved together in perfect harmony. I tugged at his hair to get him to work on my neck again, as I was scratching over his back. My breathing was hitched and my eyes closed as I fully enjoyed how he moved against me. Judging by the way he was already trembling, Jungkook seemed to feel the same and only picked up his pace to intensify the sensation. He knew my body way too well at this point and instantly rolled his hips against me further when he noticed how I started tightening my legs around him over and over again. His lips had found their way back onto my sweet spot and sucked on it ruthlessly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he pushed his member ever so deeply into me and I dug my nails into his skin to relieve some of the overwhelming pleasure.
"Careful there, kitten.", he groaned into my neck and slowed his thrusts.
"Don't stop...", I whimpered and tried to pull him closer again.
"That's the plan, but if we go on like this, we won't be able to hold it much longer.", Jungkook remarked and traced his hickeys down to my chest.
"I don't care just go faster.", I ordered desperately.
I heard how he chuckled, but kept slowly pushing himself into me. I knew that he loved driving me crazy, but this was so unfair.
"Please...", I whispered and felt how he smiled against my skin before he gradually accelerated his thrusts.
"Anything for you, princess.", he replied and supported his upper body on his arms, so he could properly look at me.
His dark and lustful gaze immediately got me hooked and turned me on even more, if that was possible. Our bodies were heated and glistened from the thin layer of sweat covering us already, while the entire room was filled with countless sounds of pure ecstasy.
"You feel so incredibly good around me...", he sighed and made shivers run down my spine.
I hated what kind of effect his words had on me at times, but I ignored it for the most part because his body worked so well with mine.
"Jungkook", I hissed when he decided to sit up, hold on to my waist and crash my walls with fast and deep thrusts.
His member was slamming into me mercilessly and grazed every sensitive spot inside of me until I was screaming.
"Just like that.", Jungkook smirked proudly and groaned in equal excitement when he felt how I started clenching around him.
"I'm close.", I warned and arched my back to give him full freedom to move in whatever way he wanted to.
The sound of skin slapping was only surpassed by my loud moans of his name, while he tightened his hold on me to keep it together. My body started shaking because of my approaching orgasm and I secretly begged for him to stop, so we could reach our high together. Jungkook however, had other plans and only thrusted into me deeper and harder, thing that made me gasp for air. I tried my hardest to hold myself back, but the longer I did, the more determined Jungkook became to make me release.
"Cum for me, Y/N.", he groaned and slammed his member into me with one precise thrust that left me no choice but to do as told.
I dug my nails into the pillows and the couch itself, while the loudest, most satisfied moan left my throat and echoed around the living room as I came undone around him. An explosion of pleasure dominated my senses and let me see flickering stars. Jungkook slowed down, but never stopped moving within me, so I could come down from my high. He leaned down to press a couple of kisses onto my neck before he captured my mouth with his, the feeling making me all soft and weak for him. This kiss was gentle and loving, the complete opposite of what his body did to me just seconds ago. I sighed and slightly whimpered as he caressed my waist and still carefully thrusted in and out of me.
"Good girl", Jungkook smiled down at me and pecked my cheek.
I couldn't say anything because of how satisfied I was, but he didn't seem to mind and just took advantage of my sensitivity. He slowly pulled out of me and kissed his way down to my core, his tongue instantly exploring every inch of it. His hands held my legs in place, so I wouldn't just close them all of a sudden, while I started uncontrollably moaning again because he devoured my heat. It was nothing less but mind-blowing to me how good he could make me feel. Jungkook hummed between my folds, the vibrations making me tremble and cry out in pleasure. He knew exactly what he was doing to me and therefore didn't even budge when I reached my hands down into his hair and tried to guide him against me.
"You know that you're not supposed to do that - unless you want me to stop of course.", he reminded me and made me bite my lip in embarrassment as I pulled my hands away from him again.
Jungkook still refused to continue his actions though. My eyes opened and wandered down, only to find him already looking at me with his dark orbs.
"I-Is s-something wrong?", I asked worriedly and made him lightly shake his head at me.
"Nothing. You're just...beautiful.", he mumbled and made me roll my eyes.
"You're ruining the moment, Kook.", I scoffed and laid my head back down.
"I don't think so. On the contrary, you're dripping for me again.", he countered and slowly moved his thumb over my clit, causing me to curse under my breath.
He quickly slipped his tongue into my entrance and swirled it around until I moaned his name. At the same time, he randomly circled my clit faster and slower, applied more pressure and less, to get me excited again. I closed my eyes and tried to tame myself, but as I said, Jungkook knew my body too well at this point, meaning that as soon as he replaced his thumb with his mouth, I became a whimpering mess in front of him, much to his liking. Suddenly, I felt something cold on my stomach and Jungkook pulled away from me, making me open my eyes.
"My phone? Don't tell me you want me to take a picture of you now, you pervert.", I huffed in disbelief, making Jungkook chuckle.
"No. You said we could order pizza. I want it to be here when I'm done with you.", he explained and made me raise an eyebrow at him.
"That's what you're thinking about right now? Dinner?", I questioned and started going through my contacts.
"Not exactly. Eating you out is only making me hungry for more and I don't think you'll be able to take this all evening.", he shrugged and started drawing small patterns onto my stomach.
"Mhm. Stop talking now, I'm on the phone.", I groaned annoyedly.
"Hi. Yes, it's me. I'd like to have- ah", I started ordering, but Jungkook pushing two fingers inside of me made me moan.
I looked down at him in shock and saw how he smirked up at me.
"Continue. You're on the phone.", he mocked and made me gulp.
"Yeah, no, I'm still h-here.", I quickly replied to the man on the other end, while Jungkook started moving his fingers back and forth.
"S-same as always, exactly.", I agreed and pointlessly nodded. "I want to have ice cream. You also like cookie dough, right?"
I glared at him for making me speak more than necessary just because he liked teasing me.
"And c-cookie dough i-ice cream.", I tried to sound normal, though Jungkook made it extremely hard by curling his fingers within me.
I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, as to not moan while I was on the call.
"A-Anything e-else?", I repeated after the man and addressed Jungkook.
"Do they have apple pie?", he asked in return and I almost lost my temper.
"Y-You know th-they don't! Hurry up, will you?", I snapped back and felt how he pushed a third finger into me.
"Oh god. Please...", I gasped after I turned the phone away from me.
"Don't rush me or you'll regret it.", he warned calmly and brushed his lips over my clit.
"Geez! Ahh... What do you want?", I whined and lightly squirmed around.
"You to cum and cinnamon rolls with extra icing.", Jungkook replied before he let his tongue meet my skin.
"We g-got it. Cinnamon r-rolls with extra i-icing.", I hurriedly said.
"Y-Yes. Those b-breadsticks. W-With...hmm...extra icing."
Jungkook smiled between my thighs and nibbled on my bud.
"Jungkook-ahh!", I screamed right after I put the call on mute. "Are you crazy?!"
"I told you what I want. Give it to me and we're good.", he shrugged and doubled up the speed of his fingers. I arched my back and tried to close my legs, but Jungkook stopped me from doing so.
"Bad girl", he snarled and roughly sucked on my clit.
"Yes! Th-That's all. Thank y-you. See you i-in th-thirty.", I hissed into the the phone and hung up the call as quickly as I could - just in time before I screamed my lungs out. Jungkook didn't bother and just continued driving me crazy until I was out of breath.
"You might be exhausted, but you still didn't cum. Hurry up, I still have other plans for you.", he groaned and again curled his fingers inside of me.
"You're so mean! AH! Please... I-I can't... I- oh god.", I gritted through my teeth and vigorously moved around.
He didn't care about anything I said and kept going without a break. My body was shaking because of how sensitive I was. Every cell in me begged me to release, but I didn't want to obey Jungkook like this.
"This is not the time to be stubborn, Y/N."
I mentally cursed at him, but moaned out how badly I never wanted him to stop.
"Then show me how much you want me.", he challenged and rolled his tongue over my core.
My eyes shot open as my hands got tangled in his hair and I screamed his name. The continuous waves of pleasure washed over me and let me realize how much I needed Jungkook to make me feel like this over and over again. He hummed in satisfaction as he lapped up the results of my release and pulled away from me.
"Sorry, princess, but we don't have time to let you recover anymore.", he apologized and hovered over me again.
"What? I thought I was just supposed to cum?", I asked in confusion when he positioned his member at my entrance again.
"Mhm, but I never said that that was it. I'm not done with you yet.", he smirked and pushed himself into me. I arched my back and whined from the sudden impact of his hard thrust.
"Gosh, Jungkook! You will tear me apart."
"Am I hurting you?", Jungkook instantly worried, again sending a soothing feeling to the pit of my stomach before I shook my head.
"Okay then. As long as it feels good, I don't see a problem.", he sighed and bent down to kiss me again.
I moaned into his mouth and let his tongue roll against mine while scratching over his back again. How could I ever get enough of this, enough of him? His fast, deep thrusts had me begging him to stop whilst also hoping that he wouldn't. Luckily, Jungkook wasn't the type to take me serious in a situation like this and continued drilling himself into my core.
"Good god, you are amazing.", he groaned into my ear and kissed his way down my neck until he reached my chest.
I noticed how he was starting to tremble from all the pleasure I gave him by mercilessly squeezing his member with my walls. I knew that he was trying to distract himself from his upcoming orgasm, but I wouldn't let that happen. My hands tugged at his hair to pull him right back up to face me and move my lips over his jawline. Jungkook closed his eyes, grunted and enjoyed my touch. I planted sloppy kisses down to his neck and sucked on his skin until it was either red or purple. My left hand pulled his hair while the other was tightening around his upper arm. He whimpered above me and couldn't hold himself up any longer, leading him to collapse onto me. Our bodies were stuck together now and allowed him to move slow yet still deep inside of me. He never failed to make me feel good during every second we were this close. I continued working on his neck, whilst Jungkook's hand brushed up and down the side of my body. The other held my leg in place, so he could adjust his angle whenever he needed or wanted to.
"You are incredible.", I whispered against his skin and turned his head, so I could kiss him.
He sighed and softly cupped my cheek as our lips melted together. I parted from him and moved my right thumb over his bottom lip.
"Destroy me, Jungkook.", I said and I looked deeply into his eyes.
They had an amused twinkle in them as I spoke and darkened even more after I finished. Jungkook sat up on his knees and pulled my hips up against his, his member filling me completely.
"Don't move.", he commanded and slipped one of his hands down to my clit.
I gasped when he started rubbing over it and simultaneously bucked his hips forward. Overstimulation was my greatest weakness right now and he was well aware of it. It was equally torture and reward, thing that instantly put me back on edge.
"Endure it, kitten. I want to enjoy you in this state a bit longer.", he ordered.
Jungkook gradually picked up his pace and made me whimper because I wanted to move along with him. I took a couple of deep breaths, so I could pull myself together, but having him so deep inside of me made it pretty much impossible. As soon as he felt how I started clenching around him again, he put his hand back on my waist and bent forward to ruthlessly slam his rock hard member into me, making me scream at the top of my lungs.
"Shhh. Your neighbors will think you're getting brutally murdered, when really I'm just making you feel the best you ever have.", he snickered.
I couldn't care less about that right now, because my mind was occupied with the breathtaking feeling of his tip hitting my g-spot.
"Jungkook-ah! Hmm... N-Not there...", I whimpered, making Jungkook speed up even more.
I couldn't tame myself anymore and arched my back as well as tightened my legs around him. He just huffed and pulled me further up, so he could wrap his mouth around my left breast and tenderly suck on my nipple. More curses and profanities fell from my lips and filled the room along with the sound of our bodies crashing together and Jungkook's grunts.
"You are s-so perfect, princess. I d-don't know how m-much longer I can do th-this...argh", he groaned and thrusted harder into me, to the point that I felt like he would break me.
"D-Don't stop, Kookie... P-Please...hmm", I hummed and pulled him closer.
We laid back down, panting heavily. My hair stuck to my face while Jungkook's was a whole mess, since I couldn't stop roaming around in it. He roughly drilled himself into my core and had me squirming around underneath him. I felt how his member started twitching inside of me, indicating that he was incredibly close to his release. My hands moved over his back and felt how his muscles tensed up underneath his smooth skin. Neither of us could take this much longer and somewhere at the back of my mind I remembered that we had to finish soon, because our pizza could be here any second. We always lost all sense of time when we were together.
"You can cum now.", Jungkook finally announced and made my eyes roll in pure bliss.
"Dear lord... Jungkook...", I moaned out as I vigorously released and dug my nails into his arms.
My body almost felt numb from this overwhelming orgasm. Jungkook started shaking shortly after I came and repeatedly cursed under his breath until he finally reached his high. He moaned my name loudly and hardly thrusted into me. My body jolted from the impact, but I ultimately enjoyed all of it. He kept slowly moving, allowing both of us to calm down from our highs before he collapsed onto me again. I smiled and caressed his hair while he was completely exhausted and out of breath just like me. It was kind of cute. His head was on my chest, hair slightly wet at the ends and his heavy breathing tickled my skin. I was pretty sure he could hear how my heart threatened to jump out of my chest with its accelerated rate, but he just kept caressing my waist and outer thigh. Something about this closeness always made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Was it the way he showed me his soft and sweet side after being so dominant and rough? Jungkook sighed and tilted his head to press a few kisses onto my skin, making me smile. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and just enjoyed each other's presence. Eventually, he got up, threw the condom away and put his boxers back on before he picked me up.
"What are you doing?", I asked in confusion when he started walking to my bedroom.
"Don't worry, the next round will have to wait a little longer. The pizza will be here soon and I don't think the delivery guy should see you like this.", he explained as he put me down on the bed.
"You could've said so. No need to carry me.", I huffed.
"I wasn't sure if you were able to walk.", Jungkook shrugged and went back to the living room to get the rest of our clothes.
"Pff. As if. That was by far not enough to mess me up like that.", I retorted and slipped under the blanket.
"I remember you saying pretty much the same thing last time and then you had a bruised cheek because you fell and hit the coffee table.", he pointed out as he came back and made me cross my arms in front of my chest.
"All lies."
"Yeah right. I'm surely imagining things. Put this on.", he said and threw his sweater at me before he put his pants back on.
The doorbell rang before I could continue our discussion and made Jungkook look for his wallet.
"I got it. Thirty should be enough.", I sighed as I got money from my bedside table.
"I'll treat you next time.", he promised and walked out of the room.
"Shirt! Jungkook, your shirt!", I yelled after him, but he had already opened the door. I could hear the surprised giggle of a girl, but nothing else of their conversation, making me scoff and drop back on the bed.
These were the moments I wondered how I ended up in a situation like this. This was by far the last thing I had expected to happen.
After I moved into this apartment, I wanted to take advantage of my newly gained freedom and went to a club. I heard all of the entitled trash bags talking about going there and figured it must be really cool. Since it was my first time going out, I had no idea what to expect or pay attention to, meaning that I ended up completely wasted. Number one lesson I learned that day: know your limits. Next thing was to never go to a club alone. I didn't remember much of that night, but I knew that a lot of weird guys tried to touch and talk to me. If it wasn't for Jimin, I wasn't sure what would've happened. On the other hand, after he "saved" me, he tried to do the exact same things. We landed on the dance floor and I escaped into the crowd, where I bumped into Jungkook. Next thing I knew, I woke up in his bedroom the following morning, both of us completely naked. I had a panic attack and woke him up when I started crying. He didn't know how to snap me out of it, so he just put me in the shower and waited for me to calm down. By now I knew that showers, Jungkook and me were a dangerous combination, but back then I didn't.
We did it in the shower and afterwards again on his bed. This guy truly had an unbelievable effect on me. What was only supposed to be a one night stand ended in a three night stand over the entire weekend. When we went back to school, he wouldn't leave me alone anymore. He waited for me after class, sat next to me during lunch, followed me to the library and repeatedly offered to walk me home like I was his girlfriend or something. I guessed it was because I told him that he was my first time and he didn't want to make me feel like I was just one of his trophies or a cheap, replaceable toy for his entertainment and satisfaction, which I wouldn't have minded because I liked being invisible. With the all the time he suddenly spent with me came a lot of unwanted attention. People started talking about me, rumors spread and everyone was assuming the most ridiculous things about us.
I absolutely hated it.
I allowed Jungkook to drive me home one day and talked to him about said issues. Our talk didn't go that well and we ended up in my bedroom instead. Afterwards, we decided to stay away from each other and live separate lives,...
...but then I got lost and mistook the boys' locker room for the girls', where I was met by a freshly showered Jungkook and that was when I started recognizing the pattern of showers, Jungkook and me being a dangerous combination. We couldn't help ourselves and met up whenever we could. Free periods, after school, when Jungkook was done training and sometimes we came early before anyone was there. After each time we would say that it was the very last time, though it never was.
Jungkook was like a drug.
There was this one time when a teacher caught two students in the restroom and I started panicking again. My fear of getting caught forced us to come up with a different way to see each other in private. Ever since then, we have been writing each other notes to either meet up at his or my place. I couldn't be found in Jungkook's contacts and talking to each other was too suspicious. Notes were the only way and it was actually quite exciting and almost cute. Our meetings kind of changed after we started going over to each other's places though. We stayed for longer than necessary, started having lunch or dinner together, then we watched movies, committed to a series and slept over...
We were currently at the point of having a toothbrush and several sets of clothing at each other's places, so we could change if we happened to sleep over more than one night. All the rules we made in the beginning were pretty much for nothing now.
Jungkook and I weren't dating though. It was just physical. We couldn't be seen together in public, I didn't like his friends, we didn't share the same interests... We just weren't a match as people, but perfect in the bedroom. I wouldn't even call us friends with benefits, because we'd have to be friends for that, which we weren't. Our relationship was what it was. I didn't want to put a label on it and he didn't come off like he wanted that either. That was how it currently worked out.
Jungkook came back with the cardboard boxes in one hand and two spoons for the ice cream in the other. He put them down on the bed and took his jeans back off before he got in as well.
"Dinner is served.", he announced and opened the first box.
I just pressed my lips together and turned over to lay on the side.
"They accidentally put extra cheese on your pizza. Don't you want to eat something?", he asked and moved over to me.
"Hey, is something wrong? Are you okay?"
I rolled over on my back again and stared at the ceiling.
"That wasn't Nate at the door, was it?", I asked in return and waited for his answer.
"Uhm, no. It was a girl this time. She said her name was Sarah. Why?"
I shrugged and sat up to get a slice of pizza.
"I was just confused why I heard high pitched giggling when Nate's voice is fairly deep.", I explained without looking at him and started nibbling at my pizza.
"Yeah, she was surprised to see me shirtless."
I nodded once and swallowed the first bite, though it already burned my tongue.
"Of course she was. Which girl wouldn't giggle when seeing you shirtless.", I mumbled more to myself than to him.
"Well, you. You've never giggled when I took my shirt off."
"You've smiled, licked your lips, bit your lip, gasped, moaned, whimpered, whined and rolled your eyes, but I don't think I've ever seen you giggle.", he remarked and made me scoff.
"Sorry that I'm not like the stereotypical girl next door."
"What's up with you? Why so grumpy all of a sudden?", Jungkook wondered and put his food down to completely focus on me.
"Nothing. I'm not grumpy. Just hangry perhaps. Yep. That must be it.", I replied and took another bite of my slice.
"Right and what's with that 'stereotypical girl next door' talk?", he continued and I shrugged.
"I don't know. It just popped into my mind and before I knew it, I already said it. Don't think too much of it. Just eat.", I answered emotionlessly.
"Lie. You choose your words way too carefully for something to just slip out like that. Tell me what's bothering you and please look at me while doing so.", Jungkook said and placed a finger under my chin to make me face him.
"I'm fine, really. It's just a weird mood swing. You know I have those from time to time. Just. Eat.", I repeated and stuffed his mouth with pizza before he could further analyze me.
He ended up coughing and gesturing me to stop, while I laughed.
"Fine. Just suffocate me to avoid this conversation. At least there's that pretty smile of yours again.", he shook his head at me as he wiped his mouth.
"I didn't mean to suffocate you. I just wanted to shut you up.", I defended myself.
"There are better ways to shut me up, ways that won't potentially kill me.", he retorted and made me pout.
"Are you for real? I wasn't trying to kill you. What else was I supposed to do? Slap you across the face or just-"
Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine before I could continue. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap while deepening the kiss until I sighed and did the same.
"See? You could have done this.", he said as he pulled away from me.
I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my pizza again. He took a bite of the opposite side when I put it in my mouth and pulled back, creating long cheese strings that still connected to the slice.
"Really? We're not in 'Lady and the Tramp'...or well..."
"You can be such a pain in the ass, did you know?", he rhetorically asked and shook his head at me.
"That's my charm. Take it or leave it.", I sighed and proceeded chewing.
"I knew what I was signing up for. The girls next door have nothing on you."
I choked on my food and coughed a bit.
"So cheesy.", I replied to him and took deep breaths.
"Quite literally.", Jungkook chuckled and nodded towards the pizza, making both of us laugh.
We spent the rest of the evening watching our show and eating in my bed.
"Are you going home tonight?", I asked after I handed the ice cream over to him again.
"Hmm... No, I don't think so. We still have the cinnamon breadsticks and lots of icing.", he replied and made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"Since when is food a valid reason to sleep over? You could just come back tomorrow and eat them then.", I pointed out, making him smirk down at the ice cream.
"Indeed. Just eating them wasn't what I had in mind though...", he hinted.
"What exactly did you have in mind? Please don't say you want to have a food fight now.", I sighed in frustration and massaged my temples.
"No. Definitely not a food fight. Come with me.", he said, pulled me off of the bed and into the bathroom.
Jungkook picked me up and sat me on the counter before he left to get the breadsticks and icing.
"I still don't get it...", I admitted as I watched him place them next to me. "Then let me surprise you for once.", he smiled and left the room again.
I heard him roaming around in the kitchen for a couple of minutes before he came back with a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream.
"Why exactly are you bringing all this food into the bathroom?", I questioned worriedly.
"Tiles are the easiest to clean and the shower's close by.", Jungkook explained and I frowned.
"So you do want to have a food fight...", I figured and rolled my eyes.
"I already told you that I don't. Keep guessing.", he smirked and also put the bowl on the counter.
"This is stupid. I don't want to play any guessing games. Tell me or I'm leaving.", I grumbled and was about to walk back to my bedroom, but Jungkook put his hands to my left and right, trapping me between his arms.
"Don't leave. You'd be missing out."
"On what? Stop avoiding my question.", I grew impatient and angry.
"Is it weird that I find it kind of hot when you're mad?", he asked in return and made me glare at him.
"Today's your lucky day then, idiot.", I growled and pushed him away from me.
Jungkook took ahold of my hands and put them around his neck as he calmly got back to his previous position in front of me.
"You know what I thought when you ordered the pizza earlier?"
"That you love teasing me?", I scoffed back.
"That too, but I also thought that nothing tastes as good as you. I wanted to put that to the test.", he finally revealed and made me blush. "Then I thought of something even better. Why compare when you can combine?"
"C-Combine...", I repeated after him.
He hummed and put some whipped cream on a strawberry before he held it in front of my mouth. I parted my lips to eat it whole and Jungkook happily put it in.
"Tastes good, doesn't it?", he asked and I nodded in agreement.
Jungkook then dipped one of the cinnamon breadsticks into the icing and again fed me with it.
"So you brought all of this in here, so we could...feed each other?", I concluded and made him bite his lip.
"That's only part of my idea...", he mumbled. "Another is that you take my sweater off."
His hands already pulled the hem upwards before I could process his words and left me completely naked in front of him.
"Okay and now what?", I wondered, curious of what he had in mind.
"Now comes the 'combine' part.", Jungkook whispered and leaned forward for a quick peck. He then shook the whipped cream and sprayed some onto my collarbone.
"That's cold!", I exclaimed as I flinched.
"Sorry. This will make up for it."
He quickly kissed his way up my chest and licked the whipped cream off of my skin, only to then softly suck on it.
"I think I like this idea...", I sighed and pulled him closer to me as I felt him smirk. "...if only we wouldn't end up so sticky in the end."
"That's why we're in here.", he reminded me proudly and pulled away.
"Because tiles are the easiest to clean if we make a mess and the shower's close by after we're done. You're smart, but...you know what happens when you and I shower together."
"And that's why I'm not going home tonight.", he concluded and connected our lips again.
I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer while gently tugging at his hair. His hands squeezed my waist and made me gasp, so he could explore my mouth.
"You taste so sweet.", he whispered lovingly and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Even sweeter like this.", I replied, dipped my finger into the icing and seductively licked it off.
Jungkook bit his lip as he watched me and took a deep breath.
"You drive me crazy, kitten."
Our lips crashed together again, while I pulled his boxers down and freed his already hard member. My hand reached out to stroke it, making Jungkook groan and draw back from me.
"Not yet. Things will get out of hand if we already do it."
"But I want to feel you.", I whined.
"Me too. Holding back now will pay off later though, I promise.", he assured and bit into a strawberry before he kissed me again and pushed it over into my mouth.
"They taste 100x better like this.", I hummed contently.
"Thought so. Would you like to have some whipped cream with your strawberry?", he asked politely and I shook my head as I took the can out of his hand.
"I'd like to have some whipped cream with you though."
I bit my lip as I sprayed an uneven line from his chest up to his neck and watched him shiver.
"You were right, it's cold.", he agreed, but I ignored him and started licking over his skin.
Jungkook's hold on my waist tightened as I began sucking and hissed when I reached his sweet spot. I marked it with a hickey earlier, which made it easy to get back to. He pressed soft kisses onto my shoulder as I worked on his neck and made me feel especially close to him. Was it the way we held each other tight and completely forgot everything around us?
Jungkook moved my hair out of the way and put some whipped cream on my shoulder, thing that pulled me out of my thoughts and made me tilt my head to the side. His hot tongue quickly cleaned my skin from the cold cream and licked its way over to my neck. He then placed soft kisses up to my ear and brushed his lips along my jaw.
"Your turn, beautiful.", he whispered and handed me the can.
I decided to put some whipped cream on my finger and made Jungkook lick it off before I kissed him. He hummed into the kiss and afterwards fed me another strawberry as long as I still had some whipped cream in my mouth. This was truly the best idea he ever had. Being us, we couldn't keep up with the sexy, seductive mood for too long and started painting. I sprayed a small sun onto Jungkook's chest and sucked it off before Jungkook made a heart below my other collarbone. He licked it away, pecked my cheek and waited for me to to create my next masterpiece, but I couldn't hold back from laughing.
"What are you laughing about?", he wondered right away. I didn't reply immediately and just took the last strawberry from the bowl.
"You of course. Look at yourself.", I giggled and watched him glance over at the mirror behind me.
Jungkook rolled his eyes, but ultimately smiled when I used the strawberry to get the whipped cream off of his nose and put it in my mouth.
"You looked cute. Aww. We're out of strawberries. What do we do now?", I pouted and scrunched my nose.
"Ready to get down and dirty, princess?", he asked back with a challenging tone to his voice, making me bite my lip.
"I'm ready if you are.", I replied and let him push me back to get a better view of my body.
"Arch your back for me."
I did as told and anticipated his next move, every cell of my body already on edge. Jungkook took a new cup of icing, opened it and then let it drip onto my chest, closely watching it run down my skin until it reached my thighs.
"Did I ever tell you how perfect you are?", he mumbled absentmindedly and probably pictured everything he wanted to do with me right now.
"Show me.", I encouraged and noticed how lust and excitement sparked up in his eyes.
His mouth immediately found its way onto my breasts and cleaned them from their sugary coating with so much patience and care that it made me impatient. His tongue paid the most attention to my nipples, swirling around them before he thoroughly sucked them between his lips. I moaned for him and let my hands grab ahold of his hair again, because I needed something to hold on to. Jungkook didn't mind this time and only pushed my legs open as far as he could, while he licked and kissed his way down to my core. He ended up turning his head and worked on my thighs first, thing that made me whimper.
"Shhh, kitten. Always save the best for last.", he remarked and sucked on my skin, while caressing the top of my thighs with his thumbs.
"Kookie,...I can't wait any longer. P-Please.", I whined and tugged his head towards my heat.
"I love when you're all needy for me.", Jungkook chuckled and only breathed onto my wetness to tease me.
I arched my back even more and cursed softly. It was unfair that just his breath could make me this weak for him. Where had all of my self control gone?
"You w-will regret this l-later.", I warned and heard how he giggled.
"You're so cute when you try to be intimidating."
"Just you wait. I will make you beg for me at some point.", I manifested and let go of his hair to get up.
"I'm sure of it. Where do you think you're going?", he questioned and I shrugged.
"Back to bed. I can also feel nothing when I'm cuddled up in my blankets."
"Nothing, huh? Define that for me before you leave.", Jungkook dared me and got me back into the right position.
"Define nothingness? You got to be- ah!", I suddenly cried out in pleasure because he moved his mouth between my folds.
He would lick up a bit of the icing and then get back to my wetness to combine the tastes in his mouth.
"Hmm. I didn't think you could taste any better than you already do, but this is truly a heavenly combination.", he hummed in satisfaction.
"S-Says the devil in..ah...person.", I whimpered and spread my legs a little more.
"That's fine with me, as long as you never deprive me of access to this paradise.", Jungkook mumbled against my intimacy, leaving me trembling.
He made me a moaning mess within seconds and left me desperate for more whenever he parted from me. When I looked down at him, my heart skipped a beat, because he looked so goddamn hot while eating me out. His hair fell perfectly messy into his face while his eyes were closed like he wanted to fully concentrate on his work on my body, almost as if I was the only one that mattered right now. I gently pushed him away from me and made him look up at me in confusion.
"What's wrong? Why are yo-"
"Shh. Just shut up for a while.", I cut him off and got off of the counter to also get on the floor with him.
"Didn't it feel-"
I shushed him again and reached my hand out for the condom he brought with him earlier. I got it out of its wrapping and kneeled in front of Jungkook to put it on.
"Why can't-"
"What part of 'shut up for a while' don't you understand, huh?", I scoffed and shook my head at him.
"The 'shut up' and 'a while' part. What happened?", he asked back.
"Nothing. Everything's alright. What you did felt amazing, but I want to make you feel good now, too.", I replied and got ready to ride him.
"Believe me, I always feel good when I'm with you, no matter what we do.", he assured and stopped me from pushing myself onto him.
"I want to feel all of you inside of me now.", I whispered and cupped one of his cheeks while I pressed a sweet kiss onto his lips. "Your wish is my command.", he sighed against my mouth, swiftly picked me up and put me back on the counter.
"I want you to see how good we make each other feel, Y/N.", he explained and made me face the mirror before he bent me over.
I supported my upper body on my arms and bit my lip as I watched him admire me through the reflection.
"Are you okay with this?", he softly asked and I nodded before I finally felt how he slipped his length into me.
My eyes immediately rolled to the back of my mind while I hissed his name in absolute satisfaction.
"Open your eyes, princess.", Jungkook huskily said and stopped moving until I followed his request.
When I looked into the mirror, I saw him smiling down at me and felt how he caressed my back before he gradually picked up his pace. There weren't enough words to describe how amazing he felt inside of me.
"Good god, Y/N. What are you doing to me?", he growled and dug his hands into my hips as he started roughly thrusting into me.
My legs were already trembling because of the intense sensations Jungkook caused within my walls. Repeatedly hitting each and every sensitive spot in me, he was getting me dangerously close to my climax already. I could tell that that wasn't enough for him though. He wanted to hear me scream, see me shake in front of him, have me uncontrollably clench around him and make me beg for mercy. I couldn't blame him, because I wanted the same.
"Jungkook! I'm going to...", I tried to warn him, but he already slowed his actions and leaned forward to whisper something into my ear.
"Hold it. Don't cum until I tell you to, okay?"
I only nodded and balled my hands to fists, in hopes of it helping me to endure this longer. As he was still bent over me, he slowly moved his hand down to my right leg and signaled me to put it on the counter, so he had more space to work on my intimacy. He then returned to deeply thrusting into me, but only at a very slow pace. I closely watched his facial expressions in the reflection and noticed how he closed his eyes and bit his lip while he enjoyed being inside of me. Something in my stomach fluttered when I saw him like this and I had no idea why. I couldn't help but want to make him feel even better, so I started rolling my hips back against his. Jungkook let out a small moan and responded to my movements by slightly bucking his hips forward whenever his length was about to fill me completely. This way, he could force me to enjoy how every inch of him stretched my walls and still drive me crazy with the bit of impact when he hit my g-spot.
"You make me feel so good, Kookie.", I sighed and smiled when he opened his eyes to wink at me.
"I think we've had enough time to calm down. What do you think?", he asked and I bit my lip in anticipation while I nodded.
"Good. You know the rules, you're not supposed to cum and keep your eyes on the mirror.", he reminded me and I gulped.
Jungkook pulled my body up a bit, so he could reach his hand down to my clit and slowly rub over it, while pushing himself in and out of me a little faster. I started moaning his name again and shivered under the sudden rush of pleasure. He gasped and circled my clit faster, whilst also adjusting the intensity of his thrust to the rhythm of his hand when I tightened my walls around him. My breathing became uneven and hitched when I noticed Jungkook's dark expression. He was definitely determined to make me a mess for him. I whimpered and reached one of my hands down to his, to hopefully get him to slow down a bit, but he only rubbed over my bud faster and thrusted even harder, making my body jolt. I couldn't keep myself up any longer and collapsed back down on the counter, leaving Jungkook no other choice but to put his hand back on my waist.
"Is everything alright?", he asked worriedly, but I couldn't answer him.
I was lost in the delight and tried my hardest to follow his rules. Talking was definitely not part of my priorities or capabilities right now.
"Princess? Please say something, so I know you're okay.", he requested as he stopped moving and leaned down to my ear.
"D-don't...sto-op.", I whispered and saw how Jungkook smiled in relief.
"I'll go a little easier on you, alright?", he suggested, but I slowly shook my head.
"Don't. I want you to wreck me. Please.", I mumbled and rested my weight on my arms again.
He moved my hair over to my other shoulder and started softly kissing my upper arm and back.
"Put your arms on your back for me, beautiful.", Jungkook spoke against my skin before he got back up and I followed his order.
He then put my leg back down, so I could support myself a bit better and arched my back by grabbing ahold of my arms with one hand, while the other stayed on my waist. I gasped for air when he mercilessly started slamming his length into me again. Countless moans and profanities echoed through the room and added to the steamy atmosphere. Jungkook kept grunting my name, while I didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth anymore. Everything I could think of was him inside of me. He rocked his body against mine and drilled his member into me, deeply penetrating my core and making sure I felt every pleasurable sensation he was capable of giving me. I screamed his name as I parted my legs further. In this position, he could effortlessly reach my g-spot and leave me breathless by ruthlessly pushing his tip against it. My body was shaking from his hard thrusts and I could feel a knot building in my lower abdomen. I knew that I was not allowed to cum, but his sinfully perfect movements made it impossible for me to hold myself back much longer.
"Mirror! Now!", he hissed, which made me focus back on the reflection in front of me.
My body was bouncing against the counter while my hair stuck to my face, neck and shoulders in a wild mess. Jungkook however, was nothing less but mesmerizing with his sweat covered skin, perfectly shaped body and turned on expression. His dark eyes were fixed on me and his lips were parted as he groaned, whimpered, whined and moaned for me, thing that made me wonder how on earth I deserved to have sex with him whenever I wanted to. This must be a dream. He suddenly let go of my arms and waited for me to find a comfortable position before he tore me apart in the most satisfying way to ever exist. I started screaming again and was barely able to keep my eyes open, but a light spank on my butt reminded me not to close them. Jungkook tilted his head to get his hair out of his face, a view that left me dripping for him. How was it possible for someone to look this hot? I felt how my walls started clenching around him in a useless attempt to keep him inside of me for longer. He was slipping in and out of me so easily because I was so wet, which obviously felt incredible, but also led me to the conclusion that he couldn't tame himself much longer either.
I shamelessly began to beg, not wanting this to end already. On the other hand, I was on the edge myself and couldn't take this thrill anymore. Jungkook was taking me so hard that his pelvic bones threatened to leave bruises on my skin, but I didn't even care. Whatever it took to keep him as pleasured as he looked right now, was fine with me.
"I-I'm c-close...hmm..princess...", he announced and tightened his hold on my hips as his thrusts became sloppy. His eyebrows crashed together as he tried to pointlessly speed up one more time, though both of us were at the verge of losing it.
"Jung...kook...p-ple -ah...please...l-let me-e... I c-can't...", I screeched and reflexively arched my back, which earned me a whimper from him. Jungkook cursed a couple of times before he finally groaned the words I had been waiting for.
"Release, beautiful."
I screamed his name and closed my eyes to fully embrace my climax. My mind went blank as I finally let the knot explode and felt how my orgasm made me lose sanity for a moment. It was an indescribable rush. Jungkook kept crashing my insides and suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist to pull my body up against his. He moaned loudly into my ear and came with a few rough and deep thrusts. I was speechless because of this mind-blowing sensation and leaned my head against Jungkook's collarbone, while he slowly moved in and out of me until we had both calmed down.
"That was...phenomenal.", I sighed and brushed my hand over Jungkook's arm.
He was still lost in his thoughts and didn't reply, but the way he caressed my waist and hip with his thumbs told me everything I needed to know. A few moments later, he carefully pulled himself out of me and let go of my body. I was still trembling and had to put my hands on the counter to be able to stand up straight, as Jungkook bent down to get rid of the condom.
"Can I be honest with you?", he suddenly asked and I got a little worried.
"You didn't like it.", I frowned.
"What? Of course I liked it and you know I did. There's no way I couldn't have.", he scoffed, turned me around to face him and sat me back on the counter.
"What else am I supposed to think when you say something like that, huh?", I retorted.
Jungkook rolled his eyes at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Sex with you will always be incredible. Don't you ever worry about me not enjoying it, because that simply isn't possible.", he assured and pressed his lips onto mine.
I allowed myself to fully enjoy the sweet essence of this kiss and put my hands on Jungkook's shoulders to pull him a little closer.
"What I was going to say or rather apologize for, was that I'm absolutely exhausted.", he confessed after we parted. "I don't think showering with you is a good idea for either of us."
"I'm tired too, you know? But we can't go to bed all sticky and sweaty.", I remarked and tried to come up with an idea.
"Have we ever tried taking a bath together?", he suggested, leaving me smiling.
"I don't think so, but it sounds heavenly right now. Let's do it.", I sighed at the thought of laying in the warm water.
"Do you think you can take care of the bath while I take the food back to the kitchen?", he asked and I nodded as I jumped off of the counter.
I definitely overestimated my strength and instantly fell onto my knees, making Jungkook laugh.
"So, are you still convinced that what we did has no effect on you whatsoever...?", he teased and made me glare at him.
"As I said, I'm exhausted. That's all. Now get out of here.", I grumbled and crawled over to the bathtub to open the faucet.
After the water was running, I leaned my back against the wall and squinted my eyes at Jungkook who was still standing next to the sink. He had this amused grin on his face, that only enraged me more.
"Did I mention that I find it very hot when you're mad? Because I do and you're turning me on again, princess.", he whispered after he walked over and crouched down in front of me.
"Do you want to know what turns me on?", I smirked back at him and made him bite his lip.
"You leaving. Now get lost, Kook.", I snarled and pushed him away from me. Jungkook got up and took the food back to the kitchen whilst shaking his head.
I wasn't actually mad at him, but I had a hard time figuring out how to behave after we were done. Sweet and lovey-dovey wasn't appropriate, cold and uninterested was unfair... Ugh. This was so complicated and got me confused every single time. About two minutes later, he walked back into the bathroom with sweatpants in one hand and his sweater in the other. He placed them on the ground and sat down next to me. We didn't say anything and just listened to the water filling the bathtub. I closed my eyes and relaxed until Jungkook's voice pulled me out of this state.
"Winterberry or Midnight Bubbles?", he asked and showed me the two bath bombs in his hands.
"You choose."
"Winterberry it is.", he mumbled and put it in the water.
We watched it dissolve and waited for the tub to fill up a little bit more before we got in. I sat between Jungkook's legs and hugged my knees, so I wouldn't have to lean against him. He however, took a cloth and gently rubbed over my back with it, making me close my eyes. It felt good to just be here with him in silence and calm down from everything we did prior. Was he enjoying this as much as I was? Suddenly, I felt his lips on my shoulder blades and how they brushed over my skin until I made a sound. I slightly sniffled and noticed how he softly bumped his nose against me a couple of times.
"What are you doing?", I asked in confusion and amusement.
"Trying to figure out if you're still mad at me and if so, then how badly I messed up.", he replied and made me chuckle.
"You can stop. I'm not mad anymore. I was just enjoying the silence after we were loud for so long."
"Oh. Sorry.", he mumbled and moved away from me again.
"Don't be. You were just trying to be the good guy. As always.", I sighed and finally decided to lean back against his chest.
"It sounds like an insult when you say it.", Jungkook pouted, making me shrug.
"Don't take it personal. I just don't like the way you make me feel when you're so nice and sweet. It doesn't go well with the dominant and stubborn side of you."
"Why do I have to be one or the other? Can't I be both?", he scoffed and made me think for a moment.
"I suppose so, but I'd like to differentiate the way you act when we have sex and when we're just hanging out.", I replied.
"Okay. I don't have the energy to further go into that right now, especially because I don't really understand your problem.", Jungkook snorted, but quickly changed his mind. "Actually, no. I will behave in whatever way I want to. Take it or leave it."
I laughed.
"Wow. Okay, calm down. I also knew what I was signing up for when we started this."
He huffed and carefully rubbed the cloth over my arms.
"What? Are you mad now?", I asked and made him stop in his movements.
"No, I'm not mad. I just don't know how to continue our conversation right now, so I thought I would let you enjoy the silence again.", he answered.
"Oh. Okay...", I mumbled and got back into my previous position of hugging my knees.
"Can't you enjoy the silence while you're in my embrace?", Jungkook wondered and I exhaled audibly.
"I don't know. Even if you say you're not mad, you still come off like you are."
He sighed and gently pulled me back to lean against him.
"I'm not mad at you. I actually want to keep you close right now because... I don't know. It has something comforting to it.", he confessed, making me smile for a brief moment.
"Why would you need comfort? Is something wrong?", I then asked a little worried and felt how Jungkook wrapped one arm around my waist.
"No...no. Everything's...alright. I just like to hold you close. That's all.", he assured, but it felt like he was lying to me.
I didn't do anything about it because it was none of my business to dig any deeper. I wasn't his girlfriend after all. The sounds of our breathing and the water dripping from the cloth after he dipped it back into the tub were the only things heard for a while.
"Y/N...", Jungkook suddenly whispered into my ear and brushed his lips along my neck and over to my shoulder.
I'd be lying if I pretended that being this close to him, both of us naked and wet in this steamy room, didn't affect me at all. Especially now, that Jungkook started acting upon it. I hummed and moved one hand into his hair to guide his mouth onto my skin, while the other traced over his arm around my waist.
"...this is almost worse...", he continued and nibbled on my earlobe.
"Not just almost.", I gulped and gasped when he gently squeezed my breast.
I noticed how his member started pulsing against my lower back, which made me turn around to kiss him. Jungkook was surely surprised by my sudden move, but quickly kissed me back. I was kneeling between his legs and stroke his length as he held on to my waist with one hand and the other caressed my neck.
"...we should stop...", he hissed when I traced sloppy kisses down his neck and tugged at his hair with my free hand.
"...before things get out of hand...", I added, but continued my actions. Jungkook moaned and tightened his hold on me for a moment, but then started shaking his head and pushed me away from him.
"...and we can't tame ourselves anymore.", he finished.
I reluctantly nodded and moved further away from him, so I could get up.
"At least we now know that baths have a similar effect on us as showers do.", I pointed out and got out of the tub.
"We lasted longer than we would have in a shower though.", he remarked and followed me.
"Probably just because of the limited space and our exhaustion.", I shrugged and wrapped myself in a towel.
"Another bath under different circumstances will probably clear things up and give us all the information we need for a proper conclusion.", Jungkook figured. He dried himself off as he spoke and then put the towel around his waist before he walked over to me to pin me against the wall.
"I guess that's for the best.", I mumbled and focused on his lips that were getting closer and closer to mine.
"We should go to bed now. It's late and we have school tomorrow.", he groaned and pressed his forehead against mine.
"Really? Since when do you care if you're on time for school?", I questioned.
"I don't, but I know you do.", he replied and gave me a peck.
He then pulled away from me and handed me the clothes he picked out earlier.
"You forgot new underwear for me.", I grumbled after I put the sweater on.
"No, I didn't. Last time you saw me going through your underwear drawer, I didn't get to touch you for days. I'm not willing to risk that again. Also, it means easy access for morning sex or a quickie in the middle of the night.", he explained and I rolled my eyes at him.
"You didn't get to touch me because you went through my drawers for no reason. You just wanted to know what different kinds of panties I wear and probably steal some to jerk off to later on.", I reminded him and walked back into the bedroom.
Jungkook let the water drain off and joined me after he put his clothes on as well.
"There's no need for that anymore, now that I literally get to have you pretty much every single day, kitten. You also have enough underwear at my place. Why would I steal some?", he retorted and sat down on the bed.
"Because I keep your favorite and the sexiest ones here.", I replied and looked over my drawer to choose a new slip.
"Take the grey cotton one with the white lace to match my hoodie. Cute and comfy. Your words, not mine.", Jungkook suggested.
"Is it concerning that you know my underwear collection almost better than I do?", I asked and actually settled on the panties he recommended.
"You know what shirts I own better than I do. We're even.", he shrugged and went to get his toothbrush.
I joined him in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth as well, while Jungkook took his phone out to play some music. It always surprised me how similar our taste was and how he always seemed to choose the perfect song to match my mood. Coincidence or did he actually know me that well? I never really thought about it and now certainly wasn't the time to do so. We just finished washing up and decided to put on sheet masks before we got comfortable on my bed. It was kind of unfair that Jungkook still looked so handsome with a mask on, while I looked like a plate.
"You're staring, princess.", he said, but kept his eyes on his phone.
"No, I am not!", I lied and sat up to look for my laptop.
Jungkook giggled and ran one hand through his hair.
Unfair.
I quickly averted my eyes to the screen of my computer and looked for a movie to watch.
"Are you texting Jimin?", I tried to sound casual.
"No, I'm replying to comments under my recent post."
I hummed in response and pressed my lips together. We didn't follow each other on social media for the same reasons we didn't have each other's numbers, but I couldn't help but check his instagram and twitter every now and then. I knew that his last post was a video of him during his baseball practice, where he threw the ball towards the camera like a pro. Should I check the comments he was responding to? Before I knew it, I was already on the instagram website and typed in his name. He had over two thousand views on this video already and more than 75 comments. Most of them were random compliments on his neat technique or the impressive angle of the video, since it looked like the ball was thrown right at the viewer. The other comments were of people from our school, mostly Jungkook's friends. Taehyung said that he should've been given credit for taking such an incredible video, while Jimin bragged that he could pitch even better.
Yeah, right. You wish, Chim.
I shook my head as I read that statement and was extremely tempted to reply to it, but luckily stopped myself from doing so. The following comments had me furrowing my eyebrows and rolling my eyes. As the high school heartthrob, he obviously had a lot of female...fans. Most of them commented a mixture of emojis, such as flames, red hearts, different kisses, heart eyes, drips and tongues, which kind of made me cringe. The ones that had actual words in them got way more on my nerves though. Aside from all the various nicknames, like "hottie", "god", "pretty boy" and more, he also got comments saying "please be my boyfriend" or "I would love to take that uniform off of you".
Wow. People were desperate these days.
I darkly laughed on the inside when I read through those, but immediately frowned when I saw the comments Jungkook responded to. They were from the girls his friend group always hung out with and that were therefore also fairly close and friends with him. The female spectrum of the entitled trash bags.
"That looks 🔥 We should hang out after practice soon😘", one of them said and Jungkook replied with "Thx😉 I'd love to".
Another commented: "Amazing boo❤️" and he said: "Thank you haha💕".
"Wow so cool 😱 I miss u babe😍😉" and his response of "Miss u too cutie pie 😚", caught me the worst though.
It made my heart stop for a moment and I think I even audibly gasped in surprise or shock before I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I quickly closed the website and decided on "The Fault In Our Stars" before I laid back down and turned away from Jungkook, while an uncomfortable feeling spread through my veins. I had never felt like this before and I definitely didn't like it. Jungkook took a few more minutes before he put his phone away and moved over to me.
"Are you watching a movie without me now?", he pouted and I shrugged.
"You were busy and I didn't want to wait any longer."
He huffed and rested his chin on my upper arm as he tried to look at the screen.
"Is that 'The Fault In Our Stars'? Who broke your heart that you have the need to watch this?", he joked, but I didn't find it funny one bit.
"You're free to leave.", I coldly answered.
"You're grumpy again. What's wrong this time? And don't you dare talk yourself out of this one.", he warned and made me lay on my back to face him.
"Nothing's wrong. I just felt like watching that movie. Do you have a problem with that?", I snapped back.
"Usually, no. Right now, yes. You look like you're mad, you sound like you're mad and you behave like you're mad. Conclusion: you are most likely mad! Tell me why, so I can fix things.", Jungkook demanded and made me cross my arms.
I hesitated for a moment, but then decided to somewhat tell him my problem, because I was too tired to argue about it.
"Sometimes I forget how popular you are.", I said and looked away from him.
"Geez, Y/N. That's not true.", he sighed and leaned his forehead against my temple.
"Yeah it is. You're the high school heartthrob, Jungkook. You have the most friends, all girls are obsessed with you...", I started naming a few signs of his popularity.
"All of them, really? Including you?", he asked and my eyes widened.
"I never said that-"
"You kind of did or aren't you a girl anymore?", he cut me off.
"Let me correct myself then: most of the girls are obsessed with you. You are the captain of the baseball team and class president. Do you want me to continue?", I scoffed.
"I want you to tell me why that's bothering you, princess.", he objected and laid down next to me, so he could pull me into his embrace.
"It's just... Never mind. Forget it. Let's just sleep.", I grumbled and pushed myself away from him.
"No. I told you that I won't let you talk yourself out of this one and I meant it. Tell me what's wrong, Y/N.", Jungkook insisted and put his finger under my chin to make me look at him. Something about that gesture made me weak for him.
"I did something stupid...", I confessed, leading him to tilt his head in confusion.
"Whatever you did, I'm sure I've either done it myself and if not, then something way worse. You can tell me everything, really.", he assured.
"It's embarrassing.", I remarked.
"Most of the things I did too. I bet it's actually nothing and you're exaggerating.", he smiled down at me and I pressed my lips together, trying to find the right words, so I wouldn't sound like a maniac.
"I looked at your instagram account...", I began.
"Believe it or not, I actually have looked at your instagram account before as well. You posted one of the pictures I took of you.", he chuckled and caressed my hair with his free hand.
"That's not all... I...uhm...", I hesitated again and bit my lip.
"You what? I would've noticed if you would've followed me, liked a picture or commented, so what did you do? Did you take a screenshot or...? Wait. Did you touch yourself while looking at one of my posts?", he smirked and I quickly shook my head and hit his chest.
"Hell no! That's something only you would do! I just read through your comments.", I finally admitted and looked down.
Jungkook started laughing and pecked the top of my head.
"And that's all? Our definitions of 'embarrassing' are way different."
He hugged me tighter and couldn't stop laughing for about 30 seconds.
"Stop laughing at me. This isn't funny.", I pouted and tried to get out of his hold.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Please just tell me why you think that's embarrassing."
"It's not so much about reading the comments, but what I thought of them. Jimin is an idiot, he could never pitch like you do. As for the others...well...as I said, sometimes I forget how popular you are.", I shrugged, but Jungkook signaled me to continue.
"A lot of emojis and compliments you got there...", I mumbled and buried my head in his chest, making him shiver.
"Oh, please. They're mostly fake. If you would talk to people more often without insulting or correcting them, you would get even more."
"No, thank you. I don't want any more attention than I'm getting right now. I like being alone, remember?", I replied.
"Okay. What is it then? Hold on. Are you...perhaps...jealous? Because of the amount of girls that commented?", he asked and I blushed.
"What me? Jealous? Never! Only in your wildest dreams. There's no way I could get jealous. What even for? I'm not your girlfriend, I don't have any right to get jealous.", I hastened, making Jungkook chuckle and scrunch his nose.
"My princess is jelly.", he teased.
I quickly turned around and moved away from him, only leading him to giggle more.
"Stop pouting, beautiful. I don't even know most of these girls. There's really no need to be jealous, okay?", he reasoned with me and I huffed.
"I'm. Not. Jealous!"
"Okay! Even better. Then we don't have a problem, right?", he figured, making me take a deep breath.
"I guess not.", I gave in and let him wrap his arms around me again.
"Perfect. Now that that's settled, can we watch a different movie?"
"How about a Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast, Frozen or Lion King?", I suggested and scrolled through the list.
"Whatever you want, beautiful. I'll quickly get rid of these.", he replied and carefully pulled the sheet mask off of my face.
He got up to throw it away along with his own mask and then slipped back under the blankets with me. I put my laptop in the middle of the bed, so we could both effortlessly see the screen and got comfortable with my pillows. Jungkook however, put on a pout and looked at me in disapproval.
"What? I thought you said I could choose? Do you want to watch something else now?", I asked and rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"The movie isn't the problem, but the distance between us is unacceptable.", he scoffed and moved closer to me.
"You have gotten so clingy ever since we met. Can't you even watch a movie or fall asleep without being all over me?", I mourned.
"No more cuddling for you then.", he mumbled and stubbornly turned away from me.
God, he was such a baby sometimes. I didn't bother to make up with him right away, because I wouldn't feed into this childish crap. I watched the movie in silence and honestly expected Jungkook to just pull himself together and turn around at some point, but even twenty minutes later, his back was still facing me.
Was he for real?
I didn't mind cuddling with him at all, on the contrary, I actually really enjoyed it, but again, it didn't fit into the core idea of our relationship. Cuddling, hugging, holding hands and such, had something way too...intimate and romantic to them. And I was saying that though I slept with him regularly. There were certain lines I just didn't want to cross because they risked the fragile constellation of our agreement. Things were just supposed to stay the way they were. It was for the best. Any change - big or small - would probably ruin everything. That didn't mean I could resist his affection though.
It just came so naturally.
Whether it was holding him close after we were done and exhausted or hugging while we were watching TV... Even kissing each other for 'hello' and 'goodbye' or...anytime, really. As long as I didn't think about it too much, it was more than fine with me. I barely initiated this type of closeness and affection though. That was just...too much. However, I didn't like when he was upset with me, so I sighed, scooched over and pressed my forehead against his back.
"I'm sorry, Jungkookie... Stop pouting.", I mumbled against his skin and pressed a couple of soft kisses onto it right after.
He huffed and moved a little further away from me, but I wrapped one arm around him and grabbed ahold of his hand.
"Alright, what do you want me to do to make it up to you?", I surrendered and could tell that he started smiling.
"I want you to give me an affection free-pass until...no, for the rest of the week.", he said and I sharply inhaled in disbelief.
"You're kidding, right? For the rest of the week? Not happening. I'll give you one until tomorrow.", I negotiated.
"Friday. Last offer.", he retorted, causing me to groan as I bumped my head against his shoulder in frustration.
"Fine. Affection free-pass until Friday, but not in public.", I accepted and felt how he giggled triumphantly as he turned around to embrace me.
He immediately showered my face in kisses, thing that made smile automatically. It was...kind of adorable. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a proper kiss before I tried to shift the focus back on the movie. Jungkook put my computer onto his stomach and signaled me to rest my head on his chest as he put his right arm around me and the other reached out to intertwine our hands. He pecked the top of my head and sighed happily when we were comfortable. I didn't know why, but these small sounds of contentment from him always made my heart beat faster, while some sort of relief washed over me. Strange. The movie ended about forty minutes later and left us in this weird, but not uncomfortable silence.
"Hey, uhm... No notes tomorrow, okay? I'll just come over to your place.", I spoke up.
"Sure. I have extended practice because of the upcoming game again though. You could come and watch, so we can grab dinner and drive home together.", Jungkook suggested.
"I don't think that's a good idea. Jimin will think I'm there because of him, everybody else will wonder why I'm there in general... It will cause more trouble than it's worth.", I pointed out.
"Oh, okay. Yeah, you're probably right.", he mumbled disappointedly.
"I will stay in the library and finish my homework in the meantime. How about I come watch from afar when I'm done? For like the last half an hour or so?", I tried to find a compromise and cheer him up.
"Yeah, that'd be nice. Have you decided on dinner already?"
"I want to try more Thai food this week.", I replied and made him chuckle for a moment.
"Sounds good to me. You know what? I'll even drive you to your favorite bakery, so you can pick dessert.", he announced and my eyes widened.
"Macarons and cake?"
"Mhm. You can have a box of twelve and two pieces of cake for tomorrow and Thursday.", he confirmed and I started smiling brightly while moving my head back and forth a bit, the tiny version of a celebration-dance.
Jungkook giggled and pecked my head again, clearly happy that I was happy.
"Does that mean you want me to come over on Thursday as well?", I then realized and made him shrug.
"That or you could just stay over until Friday and then we'll spend the weekend here."
I gulped and let go of his hand as I turned around in his embrace, so I was no longer facing him.
"That's quite a lot of planning. Can't we just wait and decide on the spot?", I mumbled nervously because I hated this kind of commitment.
"Of course. I just wanted to have a set excuse why I can't go to the club this week.", Jungkook quickly explained and turned to the side, so he could spoon me.
I took a deep breath before I said something that both relieved and hurt me at the same time.
"You can go to the club if you want to. You haven't been there in a while. Jimin and Taehyung must be suspicious at this point. Maybe you should spend a little more time with them...?", I suggested and immediately regretted it.
"Are you sure? I'd much rather be with you though. Aside from the fact that you have certain benefits none of them could give me, I like cuddling up and watching movies or playing games with you a lot better than getting drunk.", he assured, but I shook my head.
I didn't want to necessarily encourage him to go to the club, but he hadn't gone out with his friends in a while and things were starting to get...weird. They were wondering where Jungkook spent his weekends, while I didn't know how to feel about his constant presence. Being alone and independent was my ultimate goal before moving out, but now I was always with him. We always had fun and I never regretted spending time with him because I enjoyed everything we did together, but it also felt like I was betraying myself. I didn't want or need someone to care for me right now. Enjoying my freedom was what I should be doing, yet it seemed like I was settling down with someone that was just going to replace the role my parents had. Of course my relationship with Jungkook was of a completely different kind, but I couldn't help but feel like it was too much too soon. The closer I got with him, the more I wanted to distance myself and the same for the other way around.
So frustrating.
At this point, I just needed a break to figure things out, see what I really wanted and what was best for me. I didn't want to stop seeing him though. I figured if he was the one to spend some time away from me, I wouldn't feel so guilty about my decisions.
"You should really hang out with your friends more. They will only start asking questions and jump to conclusions... There's always next week, right? I don't plan on running away or anything.", I emphasized once again.
"If you say so, princess...", he hesitantly mumbled and pressed a kiss onto my cheek.
My heart felt heavy after the unpleasant outcome of this evening and I pulled my knees closer to my chest, as to curl up and find some comfort.
"Don't do that. Come here.", Jungkook sighed and turned me over, so I was laying on my back and he could hover over me.
"You always curl up when you're upset, even when I'm literally right next to you and offer you comfort. Why is that, huh?"
"I guess... I don't want to be a burden to you.", I admitted and looked away from him.
"You? A burden? That's insane, Y/N. I love to hold you close and if I can comfort you, that's even better. Don't ever think that again, okay?", he stressed and made me press my lips together.
"Jungkook...that's a little much don't you think? It goes way beyond our agreement.", I pointed out and made him huff.
"I don't care. You and I are human. We need closeness and affection. I don't see a problem in offering each other those things, but..."
He hesitated for a moment.
"...you do, don't you? That's what's been bothering you. It's not about you being a burden to me but me being burden to you, am I right?", he concluded and it was almost like I could hear his heartbreak in his voice.
"That's not... I mean... We... You... This is just confusing to me. It's not that you're a burden to me, but...the kind of affection and closeness you both want and give... I don't think that works for me. We're just different in that way.", I started explaining.
"You try to make things better, immediately want to fix everything and talk things out, while I... I just want to process and think, feel and let things sink in for a while before I decide how I want to deal with them, you know? You're not a burden at all, you just...come with an ambulance when I might just have a paper cut. I can tell that this hurts you, which wasn't my intention. I swear. If you want to end this now and leave, I completely understand.", I finished.
Jungkook had closed his eyes as I was speaking and now got off of me to sit at the edge of my bed. His head hung low while he supported his upper body on his knees by pressing his fists onto them. I could tell that he was all tense and taking deep breaths. My eyes were scanning over him to somehow figure what was going on in his head, but it was of no use. I sat up and just stared at him, while the silence seemed to suffocate both of us. Was this the end of it now?
"I couldn't leave, even if I wanted to.", he said after a few minutes and laid back down on his side of the bed.
Although his words meant that he would stay, I couldn't ignore how defeated he sounded. It seemed like...I had broken him. I laid back down as well and kept my eyes on the ceiling. Everything about this situation made me want to cry, meaning I was at the verge of panicking and my body reacted accordingly. My breathing accelerated and my chest tightened as I started tearing up.
Please no, not now.
I suddenly felt Jungkook's arms wrapping around me and pulling me against his chest, his hand slowly stroking my hair as he shushed me calmly. I held on to him as well, while I tried my hardest to keep myself together.
"Shhh, everything's okay.", he whispered and hugged me tighter.
"I-I'm sorry...Kookie.", I hissed and buried my face in his chest.
He just started taking deep breaths that were supposed to help me with my breathing until I calmed down again. It worked and I soon felt how the tears subsided as well. Jungkook then pulled me back a little and softly connected his lips to mine. With each second that he kissed me, I felt how the weight on my chest decreased until it was gone. I had no idea how he did it, but I felt completely at ease in his arms. After about five minutes, we parted, but he kept caressing my cheek with one hand as our foreheads were pressed together.
"Just tell me what you need whenever you need it, Y/N.", he whispered and brushed his nose against mine. "I'll be there."
"Please don't let go of me anytime soon...", I blurted out and felt how Jungkook smiled before he gave me another sweet peck.
"I'll hold you until you open your eyes again, I promise."