Together: Part 3

⚠︎ depiction of sexual content ⚠︎

This was so silly.
Since there were no towels in this apartment anymore, Y/N just went to grab her former blanket, that we switched for my duvets at her place. Now we were wrapped up in it together in the middle of the room and silently cuddled. For fairness, I offered my shirt to dry our hair and stuffed all wet clothes into the dryer. Now all we had to do was wait. She was sitting on my lap, hands wrapped around my waist and head leaning against the base of my neck.
"Jungkook?", she spoke up. "Yes?"
"I am nervous.", she mumbled, making me furrow my brows.
"Nervous? What about?", I asked back. "About what's to come."
Her words made me tense up and honestly, also frown worriedly. Now we were both nervous.
"Why?"
She snuggled further into my embrace and let out a sigh.
"I am still not good with people and since we don't share that many classes, I won't have you around to keep me company. What if university turns out to be even worse than high school?"

My god, princess. Don't scare me like that.

I exhaled and relaxed again, bringing a hand to the back of her head to pull her even closer.
"I remember a girl, that once said all she wanted was to be alone. Minimal social interactions and no friends. She was hopeful to make great experiences when she left what she perceived as a golden cage, but the world let her down. Bad experiences shape burdensome traits and behavioral patterns. It's a miracle her anxiety didn't completely isolate her."
"It pretty much did.", Y/N objected, but I shushed her with a peck on her cheek.
"If that was the case, none of the rest of the story could've happened. Deep down she preserved her hope and good intentions. Like a seed that was waiting for the right components to flourish. Light, soil and water."
I leaned my cheek against her temple.
"One of those things is definitely her own courage to give change a chance, to let her bad experiences not hinder her from making and acknowledging good ones. To allow herself to grow. It starts within."
Y/N had started moving her thumbs over my skin in a soothing way, nose cutely nudging my neck as her warm body nestled against mine. I parted my fingers and started stroking down through her damp hair, wanting to return the comfort she was giving me.
"That girl is my girlfriend now, has two best friends, one she shares with me, and a group of people she feels more and more comfortable hanging out with. Her social skills or rather the anxiety that held her back, have massively improved. You have no idea how much I admire her and the strength she found within herself to come that far.", I hummed sincerely.
She sat up and looked at me with soft eyes.
"I appreciate your words, Jungkook. I really do. They just don't help me that much right now."
I cupped her cheek and smiled.
"What I wanted to say with that long introduction was that you are no longer alone. You have people you can reach out to and you once again have the opportunity to make several new and good experiences at university. You have evolved. Don't worry about things as if you are that old version of yourself. You are starting off at a completely different point than the first time. No longer inexperienced, naive or completely extradited to your anxiety. Take it from there."
My little speech had turned her eyes glossy, but there was a pouty smile on her lips. Her hands reached out for my face, fingers gently laying on my cheeks.
"I am so lucky to have you.", she groaned, playfully annoyed at how whipped she was for me.

If only you knew how whipped I am for you, kitten...

"We are lucky to have each other.", I countered before I gave her a quick kiss. Then I glided my hands to her wrists and gently caressed them as we looked at one another for a minute.
"Y/N? Throughout all of your thought processes regarding this, please keep in mind that you have a safety net now. No matter what experiences you make, you have people you can rely on.", I emphasized quietly.
She stroke over my cheeks, lowered her arms to my shoulders and leaned forward. Our foreheads were leaning against each other now, her gaze lowered and mine fixed on her face until her eyes locked with mine again.
"Jungkook?"
I nodded slightly and circled her waist with my arms to hold her close. She breathed calmly, lips inching closer to mine.
"You are my water.", Y/N whispered.
It was in that moment when I knew she had completely conquered my heart.
"And you are my rain.", I reminded her, closed my eyes and indulged in a profound kiss, that ended in us having sex, no, making love again.
All we moaned was that we loved each other. Over and over again until the dryer was done and we made our way home, so I could show her how serious I was about it. How genuinely I meant every repetition of the heartfelt statement. Our hands were intertwined as we strolled down the hall to the door of our apartment. She took out her keys, but I snatched them out of her hand to unlock the door myself. Before I did so, I faced her and cleared my throat.
"Y/N?"
She looked up at me with big eyes, completely clueless about what was awaiting her, and cutely tilted her head.
"Yeah?"
I moved forward and kissed her, passionately, devotedly. Then I drew back a few inches and admired her, consciously taking in this moment. The moment prior to the point of no return. All nervousness had fallen off of me with every time I had united us and we gave voice to our feelings. A smile formed on my lips. I pressed my back against the door, unlocked it and connected us in another kiss before we entered. This one was way slower, intending to fully captivate her in its depth. I was quite successful. My free hand was on her back, making sure she was as close to me as possible as I walked inside with her and closed the door behind us. I leaned against it again, so she was not facing the room. Then I dropped the keys and cupped her face to deepen the kiss even further for a few seconds. Y/N hummed and put her hands on my waist, pulling me forward to get to a surface we could express our love further on. I didn't let that happen, parted from her instead and quickly glanced over her shoulder to check if everything was perfect. Much to my relief and happiness, it was exactly how I imagined it to be - if not better.