♡ Ravage ♡

Warnings: Violence, angst, (if I forgot any, let me know)

<this will not be written completely proper, this is kind of just me writing down the storyline idea of an AU I'm working on, plus, I have never written anything like this before.>

~~~~~

"Sam?" Ponk called into the dark house, setting down his bag and walking in, shutting the door behind him. "Sam??" He called again after no response. Ponk frowned, walking through the house, looking for Sam. When Ponk reached the hallway, he heard a faint call from the bedroom, "P-Ponkie...?" It was Sam. "Sam!" Ponk exclaimed, quickly walking to the door and pushing it open the rest of the way. Bright light illuminated Sam's hunched over form on the floor of the bedroom, his face was twisted in an expression of pain and tears were slipping down his face. Ponk froze, staring at his lover before jumping into action and falling to his knees beside him, "What happened?!" Sam just whined in response, stiffening as the sound of cracking bones could be heard. Sam let out a low growl, his body starting to grow and change, his bones breaking and rearranging. Ponk just stared as Sam transformed into a terrifying beast that crouched before him. The beast let out a low growl, its muzzle curled in an ugly snarl and its ears laid flat. Ponk let out a yelp when the monster that used to be Sam pinned him down with one massive paw. Before the beast could do anything, Ponk somehow managed to get away, sprinting out of the room. Sam snarled, chasing after the fleeing boy, who was leading him through the house like it was a maze. Ponk slipped into the attic without Sam seeing him, he held a hand over his mouth as he tried to stay silent, he almost broke the silence when he heard shuffling below him. Sam was sniffing around the room, letting out small grunts and growls as he went along, fed up with the failed search, he went to plan B. "P-Ponkie... it h-hurts..." he fake fell to the ground, holding his side with a paw, "Please..." he then let out a soft whine, which broke Ponk's heart, but he still didn't leave his hiding spot. "I thought.... I thought we had s-something... I thought you loved m-m-me..." Sam growled, throwing as much emotion into his distorted voice as possible. This completely broke Ponk, who let tears slip down his face as he crawled down from the attic. He slowly approached Sam, falling onto his knees in front of him, "Sam... I.... I do love you, I love you so m-much..." he sobbed, covering his face with his hands. Sam whined, "If you loved me... you would have helped me..." Ponk looked up at the beast before him, wiping the tears from his eyes. The man sighed, darting forward and wrapping his arms around the werewolf, not caring what would happen next. "Please... d-don't leave..." those three simple words slipped from the masked man's mouth, causing something to change in the beast, who slowly wrapped his arms around Ponk, pulling him closer. "Never." Sam growled softly, nuzzling Ponk gently. Ponk ended up falling asleep on Sam, who was in his right mind once more, yet still beastly looking. Sam held Ponk throughout the night until he woke up in the early hours of the day. Ponk kissed Sam's cheek, "I love you... no matter what." Sam's tail wagged and he nuzzled Ponk again happily, but before Ponk could fully react, Sam began to shift back. The sound of bones breaking and reforming echoed around the room, along the with pained cries of the man who was suffering from it. Ponk hugged Sam tightly once he was back to normal, holding him close, "You scared me..."

A/N
Again, this isn't meant to be a well written story, this is just an AU idea I wanted to write down. The next ones will be better, I promise (: