♧ Happier days ♧

Warnings: fluff, possible Dream SMP spoilers

~~~

The creeper hybrid smiled brightly as his dog, Fran, bolted around him, wagging her tail like mad as she played with him. Sam tried to playfully grab Fran, making her bolt away, leaving him to run after her, trying to catch her. The two played like little kids on that nice and sunny day as Ponk and Tommy watched on, entertained by the two's antics. "I've never seen Sam move so fast." Tommy snorted, elbowing Ponk's shoulder gently, "pfft, the only time I've seen him move that fast was when he was extra tired and he darted to the bed when we got home!" Ponk fired back, giggling. Tommy and Ponk talked a little as they sat in the shade, watching Fran and Sam run around and play like they were kids again, it was a refreshing sight to see, considering Tommy had recently come out of exile and had many things happen.

When the small family headed home, Sam carried Fran like a baby, laughing every time she licked his face, her tail wagging like her life depended on it. Ponk glanced at Sam, noticing once again how truly lucky he was to have such a loving boyfriend, he then looked at Tommy, who was smiling at Fran's antics, Ponk smiled, realizing how lucky he was to have this small family. "Hey Sam, race you and Fran back?" Tommy suddenly asked, a mischievous glare in his eye. "You're on!" Sam said, setting Fran down and racing back towards home, "Hey, that's not fair!!" Tommy yelled, running after him, Fran passing him quickly. Ponk laughed softly, jogging to keep up with the others, he was happy he had this.

A/N

Oop, another short one, running out of ideas again,, anywho, I'm giving you guys a slight treat, some art!!

This is the original drawing of Fran I drew in june for Sam's birthday, I was super proud of it,,

AND,, here's the redraw that I drew today! Look at the improvement! I'm so proud of this :D

Have a great day/night!!