Quidditch World Cup

One morning, Hermione woke me up. She told me Mrs. Weasley prepared breakfast. I changed into my outfit for today.

After breakfast, we left the Burrow

After breakfast, we left the Burrow. I don't really know where we were going.

"Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked. Him and Harry were walking behind the rest of us.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up", Mr. Weasley said.

"Are we going on a hike?" I asked Ginny.

"I don't know", Ginny said. So none of us knew where we were going. Perhaps it's just a hike.

We walked towards a man. "Arthur! It's about time, son", The man said.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start", Mr. Weasley said, looking back at Ron and Harry. He looked at Amos. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry".

A boy dropped out of the trees. I looked at him. He was kind of...cute. "This strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes, sir. This way", Cedric said.

Me, Hermione and Ginny looked at each other. I guess they were thinking the same thing.

We all followed Cedric. We walked up a hill. At the top of the hill, there was an old boot.

I ran towards it. "Get yourself into a good position", Amos Diggory said.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any manky old boot, mate", George said.

"It's a portkey", Fred said.

We all sat by the boot. "What's a portkey?" Harry asked.

We all held onto the boot. "Ready? After three. One. Two..." Amos started.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley shouted. Harry grabbed onto the boot".

"Three!"

We are screamed as the portkey spun faster and faster. It teleported us to somewhere.

"Let go, kids".

"What?" Hermione asked in shock.

"Let go".

We let go of the boot. I screamed along with Hermione, Harry and Ron.

Me, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron and the twins landed on the ground hard. I groaned in pain before I started laughing.

"Let's do that again", I said.

Amos, Cedric and Mr. Weasley landed safely. We got off the ground. Cedric helped Harry up.

"Thanks", Harry said.

We walked up the hill to see a celebration and witches and wizards flying on brooms.

"Well, kids. Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup", Mr. Weasley said.

We walked into the crowd of people. Me, Hermione and Ginny smiled and laughed as we looked around. The three of us had spent so much time together, we were like sisters.

"Look!" Ginny shouted, pointing at the camels.

"Come on! Keep up, girls!" I heard Mr. Weasley shout.

People on brooms flew above our heads. We had to duck. I laughed and looked back as they flew away.

We parted ways with the Diggorys. We walked towards a tent. It was small.

"Home sweet home", Mr. Weasley said.

The twins went in first. Then, me, Hermione and Ginny went in.

On the outside, the tent was small, but on the inside, the place was huge. I walked outside. Harry didn't understand, but that's because he doesn't know much about the Wizarding World like us.

I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into the tent. He looked around, amazed.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack", Mr. Weasley said. I joined Hermione and Ginny.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry", Mr. Weasley said.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron", the twins said in union.

"Feet off the table".

"Feet of the table".

"This is amazing", I said also amazed.  "I call top bunk!"

"Hey, no fair", Hermione giggled.

I climbed onto the top bunk and unzipped my bag. I had three wands in it. One was mine, the other was Ginny's and the third was Hermione's. I packed them in case we needed them.

Then, I saw the toy that I loved to play with when I'm in my Animagus form. It was a toy mouse. On the side, it said, "Curlclaw". My Marauders name. I put it back in my bag to stop myself from crying. I missed my father.

I know Sirius said not to look for Pettigrew, but showing the Ministry that Pettigrew is alive seems like our only option.