Triwizard Games

On the train, I left my seat to find a friend. As I walked down the hall, I heard someone say, "Irina". I smiled. I knew that voice well.

I turned around to see Neville. I smiled. I ran towards him and hugged him. He lifted me off my feet as he spun me around.

We both giggled. "There's so much I want to tell you", I said. Me and Neville sat in an empty compartment.

"Tell me all about it", Neville said.

I closed the compartment door. "But you have to promise not to tell anyone", I said.

"I promise", Neville said. I smiled.

I told him about the time I spent with Sirius and how I learned to turn into an Animagus.

"Can you show me?" Neville asked.

I turned into a cat and got into Neville's lap. When I changed back into a human, I was sitting in Neville's lap.

I laughed at his reaction. He seemed shocked. "So Sirius Black still lives with you?" Neville asked.

"No. The Ministry tried to take me and use me to find him, but he showed himself to the Ministry and now he's on the run. Again", I said sadly.

"So Sirius Black is good?" Neville asked. I nodded. "What about the people he murdered?"

"It wasn't him. It was Peter Pettigrew", I said. "And Pettigrew's alive. So if I can find him and show him to the Ministry, perhaps they'll let Sirius be free", I said. "He doesn't want me to find Pettigrew, but I can't stand by and do nothing".

"Well, I'll help you", Neville said.

I smiled at him. "You're sweet, Neville. The world needs people like you", I said.

"Oh, look at this".

I knew that voice too. I wanted to punched that voice in the face. I turned around to see Draco Malfoy standing with his idiot friends.
"Longbottom's going a girlfriend".

I realized I was still sitting on Neville's lap. I quickly stood up. "Sod off, Malfoy", I said. I was not in the mood to deal with Malfoy.

"What happens if I don't, second year?" Draco asked.

"I don't know. How's your nose from last year. That punch in the face looked really painful. It would be a shame if that happened again", I said.

"I don't see Granger anywhere, do you?" Draco asked. "Oh, don't tell me you're going to punch me. I would like to see you try".

"Get away from us", I said.

"Or what?" Draco asked. One of Draco's friends gave him a newspaper. Draco looks at it. "Wow. Looks like your dad got caught".

"What?" I asked worriedly as I grabbed the paper from Draco. I looked at it only to see the paper was just talking about the Death Eaters attack at the Quidditch world cup.

Draco and his friends started laughing. I punched Draco in the face. Draco groaned in pain. Him and his friends ran away.

I sat across from Neville. Ginny had joined us. "Is something the matter, Iris?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. Malfoy thought it was a good idea to worry me about Sirius. I thought punching him would make me feel better, but it didn't", I said.

"Iris, try to have fun this year. Perhaps it'll cheer you up", Ginny said.

"I just can't let the dementors have him. I will find Pettigrew", I said.

"You can worry about that during the break. Come on, Iris. We're going back to Hogwarts. At least try to smile", Neville said.