4.

"Dream, he's just a kid. You can't! Please tell me you didn't accept this offer!" I became frantic, knowing my best friend may very well be dead.

"Lor, I did accept. I can't lose you now that I have you," Dream cooed, placing his hands on my hips.

"Dream, buy me a drink first, damn." I laughed, him joining the laughter shortly after. Dream heard something drop right outside the door, followed by a muffled "Shit!" Dream strode to the door silently and opened it, two boys came crashing down at Dream's feet.

"Y'all are nosy Fucks," I said from behind Dream.

"Sorry, Sorry. Shit! DID YOU HAVE TO DROP YOUR DAMN PHONE, SAPNAP!?" George yelled at the black haired boy.

"Sorry, Lor, Sorry Dream." They both struggled to their feet, as Dream glared at them. They scurried away from the door down the hall. Exasperated, Dream slammed the door, facing me once again. Would you like to go get something to eat? There's a bakery just down the street from here," Dream suggested as I smiled at him a sorrowful smile.

"I would, but I don't feel like going out right now..." I looked down at my feet. Before I knew it, Dream was right in front of me, with his index finger and thumb guiding my chin up to look at him.

"Are you okay, Princess?" Dream asked. My stomach filled with butterflies.

"I know Tommy isn't going to win this duel, so I need to mentally prepare for that," I said shyly, looking into his piercing emerald green eyes.

"Look, I know this is not ideal, but I'm willing to do anything for you, Lor." His voice sounded soft, trusting almost.

"Dream, why me?" I asked innocently.

"I knew from the moment I saw you, I needed you." He said, lust prominent in his tone. His hand travelled down to my waist pulling me closer to his body. I could feel the warmth radiating off of him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. We were so close... He leaned down closer to my face, our noses touching. He hovered there for a second before lightly brushing his lips over mine. I couldn't stand it anymore, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I felt his soft lips on mine, like they were made for each other. He deepened the kiss, and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer than we already were. We pulled away, both catching our breath in the process. He bent down close to my ear, as I felt his hot breath down my neck. I shivered.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that..." he whispered straight into my ear. I was blushing profusely. Dream pulled away from my ear to look at me.

"The one versus one is tonight at sundown on the Prime Path. Are you sure you don't want to go to the bakery? The food Sapnap gave you is probably cold by now," Dream said, whilst glancing over to the untouched tray of food.

"You know, fuck it. Let's go," I exclaimed, as he took my hand excitedly and led me out of the house.

"I'll get a blueberry muffin, please!" I exclaim.

"I'll get a chocolate chip scone," Dream said to the baker. I reached for my wallet, and as Dream sees this, he grabs my hand and gives the clerk his card.

"Dream... You didn't have to do that," I scold, looking up into his gorgeous green eyes. He just smiled down at me. We grabbed our pastries and walked out of the quaint little shop. He grabbed my hand yet again and led me down the prime path towards Manburg. We made a turn before getting to the gates, walking down the once forest path. Walking down this road brings back many memories, my father, meeting Dream, Sapnap lighting to forest on fire. I stopped in my tracks, and let go of Dream's hand.