7.

"You should probably get changed into something nice, we're having a meeting with someone. You'll find a dress already picked out laying on my bed," Dream said.

I eventually got out of bed, still in my pajama bottoms and tank top. I walked out of my room and down the hall. I made it to Dream's suite, and pushed the big oak door open. There was my favorite color dress, a short, baby blue dress, with off the shoulder sleeves. It was simple, but elegant.

I got dressed and brushed my hair, letting my natural wave take over. I did some light makeup, a short winged eyeliner, mascara, and a rose pink lip tint. I slipped on some white lace flats and walked out of the bathroom. I've been too lazy to move my makeup back to my room, so I was still in Dream's bathroom. Dream was sitting on his bed as his gaze looked up and down my body, taking in my beauty.

"You look..." Dream started. "Gorgeous."

"Th-thanks, Dream," I manage to squeak out, looking shyly at my feet. He got up from the bed and strode over to me. He placed his index finger on my chin and guided my gaze to meet his. In his right hand he had a beautiful bellflower, which he promptly tucked behind my ear. I hugged into his chest, making sure not to crush the flower. He wrapped his arms around my smaller body, holding me closer to him.

The three boys were seated at a table by the lake, where they were meeting this unknown person. I dipped my feet in the water and splashed around in it for a bit. I looked out to the tree in the middle of the lake, and there sat a figure in the middle. I waved at the figure, and could make out his facial features. Father. He smiled and waved back.

"Who's that, Lor?" Dream's voice came behind me.

"I think that's the ghost of my father. He always sits on that branch, but never comes closer," I said sadly, knowing I'll never be able to talk to my father again. Dream and I walked back over to the table, where a new man sat. He had red eyes and two large ram horns sticking out of his brown hair. Once I got a closer look, I gasped.

"Schlatt!?" I said, disgusted. "What the fuck are you doing back here?"

"Well, lookie here, hey, Lorelei, darling. Long time no see," Schlatt talked down to me.

"Do NOT. Call me that," I sneered, turning away.

"You know him, Lor?" Sapnap said.

"Of course I know him, he's Tubbo's abusive father."

"Hey there, sweet cheeks, I'm not abusive," Schlatt chuckled.

"Don't talk to me like that," I said, angry tears filling my eyes.

"Sap, take Lor home," Dream stated plainly, as Sapnap stood up.

"No, I won't be leaving. I need to hear what this asshat has to say," I mutter. I took a firm seat next to Dream, right across the table from Schlatt.

"I've come to make a deal with you, Dream," he starts, as he gazes at Dream. "You see, Manburg is holding an election, and I'm running." Yet again, a quiet gasp escaped my lips.

"But why is there an election? Wilbur is a great leader!" I state with confidence.

"Wilbur called it himself, hon. He wanted Manburg to be a democracy," Schlatt said. I glared at him.

"And where do we tie into this?" Dream asked Schlatt, skeptical of his motives.

"Well, if you choose to accept my offer, you'll have control over the entire SMP again. We can co-lead," Schlatt said, trying to convince Dream to side with him. And to my dismay, it looked like Dream was actually considering it.

"Dream, you can't be serious! He's a pathological liar! Don't agree!" I begged, but it was no use. Dream waved his hand at Sapnap, who stood up and picked me up with ease.

"Let me down, Sapnap," I snap, trying to wriggle free of his grasp. "What is it with you three and always picking me up? I have legs, you know."

"I'm sorry Lor, I don't want to have to do this, you deserve to be there. But you are sort of a conflict of interest. You have a personal connection to him," Sapnap uttered out. I gave up and laid my head on his chest. He was carrying me bridal style, and I was cursing myself for being so light. We made it back to the base, dropped me inside, and walked back to the lake. Once he was out of sight, I walked out of the house, and bolted straight for Manburg. I got to the gates, and saw Wilbur once again atop the walls.

"LOR!" Wilbur yelped, climbing down the walls and opening the gates. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you..." I say with a slight strain in my voice. We walked into Manburg and I took it all in. "It's been so long since I've been here. Where is Tubbo? Tommy?" on queue, the two boys emerged from the medical tent.

"TUBBO! TOMMY!" I yell, running to hug the boys. "Tubbo... It's Schlatt. He's plotting to run in the election," I state somberly, as I watch the boy's face drop.

"He's going to take over..." Tubbo says, terror hinted in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Tommy blurted.

"Well, Tommy, you know Schlatt. Nothing good ever comes from that abusive alcoholic," Tubbo sighed, shaking his head. Tubbo, Tommy and I started walking towards my old house, laughing about lighter topics. We got to my door and I swung it open. The scent I missed so much hit my face, which brought a smile to my face.

"I bet you missed this, huh?" Tubbo inquired, which earned a vigorous nod from me. I walked in and went straight for my closet. I grabbed all of my favorite clothing out of the wardrobe and stuffed it in a bag. The important dresses and stuff went in a larger suitcase.

"Woah woah, why are you packing!?" Tommy yelled, a little bit louder than he had hoped.

"Guys, as much as I want to stay, I can't. He won't let me. If he even knew I was here right now, I don't know what would happen to me. Or most importantly you. They're ruthless, guys," I said in a worried tone, both boys gave her reassuring looks.

"It's alright Lor, you always have a home here. We promise," Tubbo reassured me. I gave him a weak smile.

We played board games on my living room floor, Wilbur came and played his guitar, and had a great time, until three unwelcomed boys barged through the front door.

"Jeez, can you knock-" I looked at who was at the door, and to my demise, There was the Dream Team. My face dropped, looking into the soulless eyes of that stupid mask.

"You aren't welcome here right now, please leave." I squeaked out, breaking eye contact with the mask.

"Lor..." Dream spoke. "You know the rules." My head snapped up and with a sudden boost of confidence, I walked straight up to him, and threw his mask off. It clattered to the floor, cracking down the front.

"You. Don't. Own. Me." pushing him out of the door. And slamming it. I was met with three sets of eyes staring at me. They weren't judging, or scared, more like... Admiration. I smiled, and sat back down on the couch in between Tubbo and Wilbur.

"Want to watch a movie, guys?" I ask, getting enthused nods from Tommy and Tubbo. I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix and the two younger boys picked "Pan's Labyrinth". The movie started and we were all excited. There were a lot of gasps, laughs, and excitement, but I was getting tired. I laid my head on Wilbur's shoulder, who wrapped his arm around my body. He smelled of faint pinecones and cologne. The scent was so soothing I fell asleep almost instantly. I woke up to see Tubbo's head on Tommy's shoulder, and I felt two arms holding me close. I looked up to see a calmly sleeping Wilbur, so I laid my head back down on his chest. I felt dizzy and faint, almost like I'd been drugged, and the last thing I saw before blacking out was the cracked smiley mask bending over me.

[Word Count: 1387]