10.

Dream must've gotten jealous, because his hand snaked onto my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"Ahem. I would like to start off by saying this. There was indeed some voter fraud. About 120,000 votes were cast for said party, of which 100,000 of them were duplicated," Wilbur began looking over at the party of Coconut 2020, which consisted of a girl named Niki, and a boy named Fundy. "As mentioned on the ballot, we have four parties. First being Pog2020, which is run by myself, Wilbur Soot and my running mate, Tommy." loud cheers rang out amongst the crowd, which made me feel a little better.

"Next, we have Swag 2020, which is made up of Alex Quackity, and George." Alex Quackity wasn't a name I've heard before. He must've moved to Manburg whilst I was away.

"Third, we have Coconut 2020, which is Fundy and his running mate Niki Nihachu," Wilbur continued.

"And finally, we have Schlatt 2020, which consists solely of Jonathan Schlatt himself."

"BOO!" I yelled, which earned a few cheers and a couple laughs. Schlatt just gazed at Lorelei, with a god awful smirk on his face. Wilbur started up his speech again.

"In fourth place, with 9% of the vote, we have Coconut 2020." Fundy and Niki cheered loudly, happy they even got any votes.

"In third, we have Schlatt 2020, with 16% of the vote." I stood up and cheered, along with Tubbo. I looked up at Schlatt who still had that smug smirk on his nasty face. This made me a little worried.

"In second place, with 30% of the vote, comes Swag 2020." My face lit up. Wilbur and Tommy had won.

"And that leaves the winners of this election, Pog 2020, with 45% of the vote." Tommy cheered louder than all of the crowd which was going wild.

"Tommy, Tommy. Please stop celebrating," Wilbur spoke to the younger boy.

"Why Wilbur, we won! We won!" Tommy celebrated.

"Before the election took place, Tommy and I allowed coalition governments. The leader of Swag 2020, Alex Quackity told me that no matter what, he would pool his votes with Schlatt 2020. Which means, by popular vote, Schlatt 2020 wins with 46% of the popular vote," The reality set in, as the terror overtook my body. I dropped to my knees, tears streaming down my face. Dream put his hand on my shoulder, as my terrified glance stayed on Wilbur.

"Come Tommy, we are citizens tonight," Wilbur took the smaller boy down the podium and sat next to me. Wilbur sat next to me, to which I dove at him.

"Wilbur, this is really, really bad." I sobbed into the hug.

"I know, Lor, I know." Dream's hand slid onto my thigh once more, giving it a tight squeeze. I sat up straight, wiping the tears from my cheeks. Schlatt walked up to the podium.

"Well, that was pretty easy. And you know what I said, the day I got unbanned from the SMP? I said things were going to change." Schlatt started. "I looked at every citizen of Manburg in the eyes and I said 'you listen to me, this place will be a lot different tomorrow'." Schlatt manically laughed.

"My first decree, as the president of Manburg, the emperor of this great country! Is to REVOKE! THE CITIZENSHIP, OF WILBUR SOOT, AND TOMMYINNIT." I screamed, and bolted up from my seat.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT, SCHLATT!" I yelled up at him. He brushed off my comment.

"Get em' out of here!" Schlatt finished. The two boys started running away, as arrows were being shot at the sprinting bodies.

"Now. Now that that was taken care of, Lorelei, my sweet, come up and join me on the podium," Schlatt spoke down to me.

"Dream! Do something!" I pleaded, but it was no use.

"You'll be okay, I won't let anything happen to you," He assured me, as I turned away and reluctantly walked up the podium. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. His slimy arm made its way around my waist, holding me in a way I couldn't escape. I shot Dream a terrified glance, and saw his hands balled up in fists, clenching his jaw.

"Now see here, I want you, Lorelei, to be my right hand woman," He looked straight at me. Those cold eyes piercing through my soul. "Dream can share you, can't he?"

"Get off of me, Schlatt." venom laced with every word I spoke. He kept his firm grip on my waist.

"Alex, take her to her new room." Alex started approaching the two of us, when I had a brilliant idea. Dream had taught me some self defense moves, so I used one that might come in handy. My right fist shot up, and smacked Schlatt right in the nose with a deafening crack. He stumbled backwards, releasing his hand on my waist. Alex backed up, not wanting the same fate. I ran off of the podium, straight into Dream's arms.

"We need to go," I stutter out, as Dream leads me out of Manburg.

We made it back to the base, and I curled up into a ball on the couch. I was still shaking, I didn't like being touched like that by Schlatt.

"Dream, he's going to come looking for me," I cry, looking up at the lanky figure standing before me.

"I know. You were right, siding with Schlatt was a bad idea. By the way, what did he say to you on the podium?"

"I don't- I don't even want to repeat that." I say.

"Lor, what did he say to you?" he pushed, bending down to my level stroking my hair.

"He said and I quote, 'Dream can share you, can't he?'" I shuddered as the words left my mouth. "Dream, I'm scared he's going to hurt me. Or force me to do something I don't want to do..." I sob, face down into the couch cushion.

"Lorelei, I'm not going to let him touch you. He's already a dead man in my eyes," Dream asserted with confidence. I sat up straight, making grabby hands at the man. He smiles and lifts me off of the couch, my arms wrapped around his shoulders and my legs his waist. I dug my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the campfire scent. He carried me to my bedroom and laid me down on the red silk sheets, covering my body with the comforter. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and started walking out of the room.

"N-no, Dream." I cry.

"What, darling?" Dream inquired, looking back at me.

"P-please don't l-leave, I'm scared," I admitted, as he started walking back over to me. He got in the bed beside me, and pulled me close to his chest. I grasped onto his shirt for dear life, and sobbed into his shirt until I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a start, no Dream beside me, hearing boisterous arguing down the hall. I rubbed my eye and got out of the bed, walking out of the room. The voices became more and more evident as I was waking up. I could make out Dream's voice, and one I never wanted to hear again. A thick New York accent, belonging to none other than Jonathan Schlatt himself. How did he find this place? And then I remembered. George was Alex's running mate. He must've told Quackity and Quackity must've told Schlatt. I stopped in the doorway, taking in the two men fighting. They hadn't noticed me, and continued their bickering.

"You cannot have her, Schlatt," Dream raised his voice, which I hadn't heard before.

"Why do you get her all to yourself? I bet she's just a little slut." Schlatt snarled.

[Word Count: 1274]