5.

"I love you, Lor," Tommy said weakly, before going completely limp. I sobbed as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go, Lorelei," Sapnap said warmly, as I fell into his chest. He held me for a while, soothing my nerves. He could sense I was hurt, so he just let it happen.

Dream apologized profusely, and I told him it was fine. I knew Tommy would make it, seeing Manburg had some of the best medics, and plus, he was still breathing when I got whisked away from Tommy.

"I'm sorry, Lor. I hit him in a non-fatal area, if that makes you feel any better," Dream apologized again.

"Dream, it's fine. Really," I said lovingly, hugging him close to my chest. I was mad in the moment, but I could never stay mad at him. He was like the light in my dark, scary room. I was exhausted, so I walked back to the natural themed room. I felt Dream following me, so I asked; "Why are you following me? Go to your own room." I laughed.

"Well, seeing as you kind of took over my room..." Dream said with a chuckle.

"Well, I do need to shower, I just don't have any new clothes," I said through a grimace, knowing I'd have to stay in my dirty, old clothes.

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you want," Dream offered, walking over to his closet and pulling out a forest green hoodie which was WAY too big for me with some sweatpants. I thanked him and walked into his grand bathroom. He had a large bathtub, and a rain shower. I took a step in the shower, turning on the hot water. I soaked in the falling water, letting it penetrate the top layer of my skin. I used some shampoo, body wash, and conditioner. I thought to myself, At least it's not that 3-in-1 bullshit. After a while I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off with a dark green towel, patting my skin with it. I scrunched my hair in the towel, and put on the sweatpants, which kept falling off. There also wasn't a string to tie them tighter to my waist, and I mentally cursed Dream for doing this. He probably did this on purpose. I threw my underwear back on and put on the hoodie. At least this covers me somewhat. The hoodie sat around mid-thigh, which was comfy. The moment the garment hit my skin, I could smell Dream's scent. He smelled of a forest campfire, which I loved. It brought me back to my childhood. I walked out of the bathroom, with my dirty clothes in hand. Dream was just sitting on the bed, reading a book.

"You look- pret- nice." He said, his face flushing red. I turned around and put my clothes in the corner, throwing them in a pile. I climbed onto the bed, face as red as a tomato.

"I see the sweatpants didn't work out for you," Dream said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"So you DID do that on purpose!" I exclaimed, hitting him in the shoulder multiple times.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." as he said this, I got under the covers and turned away from him, pretending to be mad at him. I heard him put the book down on the bedside table, and I felt an arm drape over my hips pulling me closer to his body.

"You know, you can't stay mad at me forever princess," He whispered in my ear, which made me shiver. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, his hot breath breathing down my spine. It calmed me, as I fell into a deep sleep.

I had the nightmare again. I've been having the same dream over and over again, every time I close my eyes. I knew it wasn't real, but I was still terrified nonetheless. It was getting clearer and clearer, however, the faces started to become more visible overtime. I don't know how I was able to watch this in my dreams, as when it actually happened I ran for the hills. Tonight was the worst out of all of the nights, though. My six year old self was standing in the clearing as always, watching the scene unfold. I saw life leave my father's eyes as the person stabbed him in the abdomen. I yelled out to my father, and the person turned. I saw him walking towards me, but this time it was different. The man started taking off his helmet, and what stood in front of my eyes shocked me. My very own brother, Technoblade.

I woke up in a cold sweat, shooting straight up in the bed I shared with Dream. I must have woken him up by the sudden movement, as he shifted his position.

"Princess?" He asked groggily with that raspy morning voice I loved so much. I was looking around the room frantically, the voices filling my head entirely.

Techno killed your father, Lor.

We demanded blood from your brother, and now it's your turn.

I covered my ears, screaming for it to stop. The room was dark, yet the whispers were so unbearably loud.

Blood for the blood god.

I felt arms wrap around me, the same warm hands that calmed me down so much.

"D-Dream, ma-make the voices go away..." I sobbed into him, my tears staining his shirt. He could hear me, but I couldn't hear him.

He can't save you now, only we can help you.

Do as we say, and all will be well.

I felt Dream's hands drawing circles on my back in a reassuring way, which helped. I heard a muffled yell, Dream yelling for George and Sapnap. I could tell they came into the room, as a set of hands touched my shoulders. The pair of hands quickly left as I felt the presence of them leave the room. The voices were starting to fade, as I heard Dream whispering sweet nothings into my ear. My breath was uneven, trying to calm myself down. Soon enough, Sapnap returned with water, shortly followed by George, who was with the last person she wanted to see. Technoblade. I drank the water, and the minute I saw the pink hair in the doorway, my face dropped. I bolted out of bed, running backwards into the farthest corner away from Techno.

"You..." I said, voice laced with venom.

"Me?" Technoblade inquired, confused.

"You killed father, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!?" I screamed at him, his face dropping.

"Lor, I-" I cut him off.

"Save it. You infected me, Techno, They're demanding blood from me too now." I said in disgust.

"Lorelei, I couldn't control it. You don't understand how bad I felt for making you lose him, but you have to understand, I was trying to protect you," he said somberly.

"Protect me? How would that protect me?" I scoffed at him, disbelief riddled in my voice.

"He was doing the same thing he did to me, to you."

[Word Count: 1161]