Chapter 2

Ok, so this is my first fanfic. I thinks it's going pretty well. Please don't hate on the decisions I make in the story. That's pretty much how I'll start off as an intro. (yes I know I'm somewhat introducing myself on chapter 2 but whatever)

***************************************************

After we personally met the boys and got their pictures and such, we went back outside. Nobody was there still, so we were still first in line. I keep Niall's paper in my purse in the secret zipper pocket. A paper from Niall is precious. At around 7:10, a very large group of girls comes sprinting to the lineup, desperately trying to be the first in line in their little group. There's about 15 of them, and they are all pushing, shoving, pulling each others hair and all those other things. It's really rather funny to watch. As they fight, two teens come walking the other direction and take the spot behind us before any of the 15 girls finish fighting. As a result, a girl with the same features as Samara, except not as pretty, gets the spot ahead of all the others. She smiles in triumph, for she will be the first in their group to meet the boys. At around 10, a lineup going a block down has been formed. That means everyone is probably here.

The security guard walks out of the building with a man, and I recognize the guy immediately. It's Paul.

"Hi Paul!" I say joyfully. He gives me a smile, then brings his face back to being concerned.

"Hello everyone!" he yells. "We will begin to let you in a bit early. We will let you in in groups of 6, so please don't push. The first 6 girls may come inside."

Paul opens the door, the security guard taking our tickets. We all walk in. Niall's face suddenly brightens almost the second my foot steps inside. They all wave to us. I walk up to the first boy, Zayn, and pull out my poster and camera.

"Hi Abby." he whispers as he pulls out his marker.

"Hey Zayn." I whisper back.

He signs it, then looks up so I can take his picture.

Next is Louis. He smiles widely at me.

"Hey Abby." he says to me cheekily.

"Hey Lou." I respond back as he signs it. I take his picture as well, then move myself to Liam.

"Abby, he won't admit it yet, but when I mentioned it, his face turned completely red in a blush." Liam tells me.

I give Liam a really big smile. I love how he's really into finding this out. He signs it, then I take his picture.

I walk up to Harry. Niall's right beside him now.

"Hi Abby. Great to see you again." Harry says to me.

"Pleasure to see you as well, Harry." I say to him with a great smile.

He signs the poster and I take his picture quickly. I slide over to Niall, who's face is now in a smiling blush.

"Abby!" Niall exclaims a bit loud.

He stands up and gives me a hug. He then sits down and looks at the poster. He grabs his marker and signs it. I ask for his picture. He nods and I take a picture of him. I'm just about to leave when he stops me really fast.

"Wait one second." he says, then turns around to the other five girls. "I'll be right back. Just wait here for a second."

Niall walks into the other room. The two girls that were behind is all seem to be almost freaking out because now is their opportunity to personally talk to the boys like we did this morning. Only not as long, because Niall comes back now with some blue things in his hand.