Chapter 10

A/N: HELLO!!! 151 reads?!?! :D thanks!!! Shoutout to SparklesAndSmiles for helping me with that. I haven't been on too often, have I? I'm re-doing my room. But now its summer so I'll have time!!!

**********************************

*Abby's P.O.V.*

After Niall left, the day went by typical and boring. It wasn't until about 10:30 at night when I realized I never told Samara and Charlotte about today. I grab my phone from my desk, and quickly start to text them.

'You won't believe what happened today!' I text.

It takes about 5 minutes for Samara to respond.

'WHAT?!?!' she asks.

Charlotte then comes on.

'A TORNADO HAPPENED? I already knew that, Abby.' Charlotte texts.

'No.' I respond.

'Then what?' Charlotte asks.

'Niall...' I text temptingly.

'NIALL WHAT!?' they both text at practically the same time.

'... IS MY BOYFRIEND!' I text, a smile going on my face.

'WHAT? SKYPE ME RIGHT NOW!' Charlotte texts.

'SAME!' Samara says with Charlotte.

I quickly log into Skype, then wait for them to come online. When they do, I turn us all on video chat.

"Are you being for real?!" Charlotte nearly screams on the other end.

"I am." I say with a smile.

"Oh. My. God." Samara says. "Do you know how wonderful this is?"

"That's practically a dream come true for anyone." Charlotte says happily. "But the question is, are you ready for all the attention?"

"I'm not-" I start.

"And all the hate?" Samara pipes in.

"I already dealt with both of those problems today." I sigh.

"Ooh." They both say.

"Ya." I sigh.

"So, your both going to Holly's funeral tomorrow, right?" Charlotte asks.

"For sure." Samara says.

"What? Nobody told ME about it." I say.

"Well, I phoned, and told Troy to tell you." Samara says.

"I swear I'll get him one day." I mutter.

"Ya, I guess I should've thought about the fact I was talking to Troy." Samara says. "Whoops."

"Ya, the little pest tells me nothing." I mumble to myself.

"Hey Abby, you should invite Niall to the funeral. You know, because he sort of saw the death in front of his face." Charlotte says.

"That's a good idea. And besides, I'm sure Holly would absolutely love it if a member of One Direction was at her funeral. Heck, I'll see if I can get him to bring the other boys with him. It'll be her dream funeral, even though she's... You know..." I say.

"Oh, how'd that police interview go today with Niall?" Samara asks.

"Actually, not as bad as I thought it would go." I say. "All he did was get us to explain what happened. Then we were all cool and whatnot."

"Seems easy enough." Charlotte nods.

"Did he ask you any questions, like if you were dating?" Samara jokes.