Chapter 9

Authors note: 100 READS! EEK! Thank you guys so much :) I love and appreciate it so much. I'm so sorry for leaving you so long with that cliffhanger. I'll fill in everything right now :D I hope you enjoy! Remember to share this book with your friends. Also, comment below if you want a shutout for your books/account. I'm willing to give them ;) okay, I better stop talking now.

****************************************

Did Niall actually just ask me that? Did I mishear? I couldn't've, because he stands there, as if desperately waiting for an answer. Without even needing to think, I say it. My heart already told me the right answer.

"Yes."

Niall's face brightens up, his eyes glowing, face smiling. He picks me up and spins me in the air.

"Thank you Abby!" He yells in complete joy.

I laugh, my face happier than the sun. I can't believe my dream is actually coming true. I feel like one of those girls from the fanfic's I read. I used to think that it was impossible for it to happen. But it just did for me.

"Abby." Niall sits me down on my bed.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Since the second I laid eyes on you.... When you smiled and waved to me... I knew I would like you. And that you wouldn't be like other girls." Niall says.

My heart skips a beat right there. That was so nice, and so cute of him to randomly say. Suddenly, before I could get a word out, I heard Troy downstairs. He practically screamed like the weirdo he is.

"MOM!" he screams.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot!" I yell, grabbing Niall's wrist.

"The pla-" Niall starts.

"This is more important than dishes!" I yell, running through the door, merrily pulling Niall behind.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Hi Abby." My mom says.

Something's... Different. Her face is covered with water, and her eyes are red. Is she crying.

And then it hits me.

"Mom, where's dad?" I ask.

"He... He's in the hospital. He should be fine. Worst he could have are several broken bones." My mom almost cries.

I don't think she noticed Niall was here until he walked forward to put his hand on her back, moving it in a comforting way. She looks up, her eyes wide.

"Niall?!" She nearly yells, clearly shocked a celebrity is in her house.

"Yes Mrs. Taylors?" He asks casually.

"Abby, you didn't say you were taking him home after." My mom points out, still in shock.

"I wasn't planning on this happening, so really the situations even." I point out as well.

"Um, Abby? Should we be going? It's 3:25. And I don't think the police would appreciate us being late." Niall says.

"Wait. Police?" My mom asks.

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A CRIMINAL!" Troy screams.

"It's to talk about Holly's death, super star." I mumble.

"Oh. Then go ahead." my mom sighs.

I nod, and Niall and I run outside to the car.

He turns on the car. I go to turn on the radio, but no music plays. And if you know what I mean, car rides with no music are VERY awkward. Especially with a celebrity that is now your boyfriend. I look down at my feet.