Tre

Author's POV

"Hyung, for god sake, get out from your bedroom now!"

It's been 3 days since Yoongi's funeral, and Jin had been locking himself inside his own bedroom- with no food, no water, and no bath. Practically just breathing and try to keep himself alive.

Just waiting for his time to come. Successfully ignored his own family, and Jungkook too.

This kind of thing is not his cup of tea.

But what can he do? He doesn't have any reason to goes on, don't have reasons to get out from his room.

"Hyung..." Jungkook, still trying to pester Jin, continued, "I got a good news for you!"

But of course, that didn't work. Jungkook, got enough, finally barged in. Doesn't give a shit if his Hyung is sad because he just forcefully get inside his room.

"Hyung, while you're here and not doing anything like a hibernating bear, I resigned you from BigHit agency. So please, come outside, start to find a new job or whatever it is for fuck sake!"

Jin frowned, before he turn to Jungkook. "No cussing."

Jungkook finally smiled after his lifeless Hyung said one sentence with two words. "C'mon Hyung. Let's get outside. And find new job or whatever."

Jin hesitated at first. But Jungkook pulled him outside, dragged him to feel the sunshine. It's been a while, and his hungry tummy started to growl loudly.

"Aww, my Hyung is hungry. Let's go and eat at my favorite café." Jungkook said as he ushered Jin inside his own silver car. Drove of to Ribeye's café. A café which he used to go to have a dinner date with Jimin.

.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook exclaimed out loud when he saw his ex, Park Jimin, with the famous actor, Kim Taehyung, sat on one table at the corner next to the window. He quickly dragged Jin to sit down, ignoring them.

"What happened?" Jin asked, although his expression is still lifeless, he at least show some interest with what happening around him.

Jungkook, with shaky finger, pointed at Jimin and Taehyung. Jin turned his head around, and found Jimin, now with a flirty glare looked at Taehyung.

Jin swear, although he can't feel any feelings now, he is sure he will hate Taehyung very much.

"Ignore them, JK."

"Ugh, fine. I'm such a fool dumb since i always give Jimin what he wants. And now all my money was gone."

"You want your money back?" Jin asked, already lifted his ass up a bit from his chair. Snapped his knuckles, before he stood up completely and made his way toward the disgusting couple who is now making out shamelessly in public!

Taehyung was eating Jimin's face out when he heard someone cleared their throat. He looked up to see the famous singer, Kim Seokjin, also known as Jin. Looking furious as ever. With an unexplainable expression.

"Jimin," Jin called out rather coldly. Jimin, of course know who is the world top singer standing beside him, quickly smiled for some politeness. "Can we have a moment?"

Of course no, Jimin said to himself as he rolled his eyes internally. He is not dumb, he absolutely know why Jin want to talk to him. From the edge of his eyes, he could caught Jungkook, looking at them with a worried and nervous expression.

Jimin stood up, "Bathroom." then he smiled at Taehyung before he let out sweetly, "I'll be right back, babe."

The bathroom, was, kind of crowded. But Jin doesn't care. He want to get Jungkook's money back.