Epilogue

Time Skip

Taehyung's POV

It's been one year. Solid one year since that incident. The incident which steal away Jin's ability to walk.

Heck, why am I thinking about him? Isn't it obvious, Taehyung? He left you. He practically left you, that's why you're here in Thailand to do some business.

That's why you decided to stop your acting career and continued Dad's CEO position instead.

I sighed out loud. I'm now inside a Tom Yum restaurant, enjoying the salty sour soup by myself, enjoying the crowd at the Bangkok city.

Fuck, can you stop thinking about Jin, you useless brain!?

"AAarrgah!"

.

"Lisa, have you done the presentation file? Send it to me now, I need it," I spoke to my personal secretary Lisa. It's not like she's good at her job, it's just, from all the people inside Dad's office, it's only her who doesn't hold an interest towards me, which made me able to breath in relief. While the others are just gold digging bitch that try to get in my pants.

"Okay, sir. I'm on it. Please wait for 5 minutes."

Lisa then went outside from my office. She started working as soon as I started as CEO. So we compliment each other at this job.

As I wait for the file, my eyes scanned to the CCTV footage that's shown on my computer. It was that time when I saw him.

Jin.

Jin!

The missing flower inside my garden!

He's sitting on a wheelchair, with someone behind him, pushing him inside my office lobby.

When I try to get a better look at that someone, my heart drops to the bottom of the sea.

Jung Hoseok...?

.

.

.

Author's here!

This will be officially the last chapter of this book!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting this book!

I know the plot is not the best, but I tried my best at twisting every plot I can.

Because my mind is a twisted mindland :)

Thanks for 672 reads and 118 votes <3