Dieci

When Jin woke up, he felt a strong arm circled around his waist. Remember what he had done last evening together with the latter who's now hugging him tightly, he blushed profusely.

"Yoongi... thank you..." he mumbled to himself as he smiled fondly at Tae. "Tae, thank you too..."

Yesterday, after having dinner, both him and Tae don't discuss about the spy anymore. Although Jin wanted to, Tae always changed the topic into something else.

As he thought of that and got a little sad, Jin remembered that today Tae promised him to go to his parents house. He sighed in satisfaction. Tae is serious about him. He can feel it. So he poked Tae's cheek repeatedly, can't wait to go to his parents house.

Tae groaned as he tried to open his very tired eyes. Brain is still not fully functioning. His hands is busy rubbing his eyes, trying his best to wake up.

"W-what time is it....?" Tae hurriedly asked as soon as he jolted awake. He looked around, eyes wildly looking for Jin. Where is he? Did the spy kidnap him!? "Jinnie! Where are you?"

Jin giggled cutely at Taehyung's antics. "I'm here, you moron." Jin said from beside his bed.

"Oh thanks god. Wait! What time is it now??"

"Uhm, 9 in the morning? Why?"

Taehyung panicked, hands searching for his phone. When he felt his phone, he quickly lit up the screen. There's a lot missed call from Sejun, Jin's former manager. Oh shit, he's screwed up.

"Right! We're going to your parent's place right? Please drop me at the flower shop near the Seoul Public Cemetery first. Please tell me your mom's favorite flower, so I can buy it for her..." Jin trailed off dreamily, can't wait to meet his soon to be mother in law.

"Oh, about that. I'm sorry, I can't. I missed an appointment with my former workmate. Gotta meet him now," said Taehyung as he jumped off the bed, dashed inside his bathroom.

Jin's frown and sad face went completely unnoticed by Tae. When Tae said he want to bring him to his parent's, he thought Tae was ready to bring their new and fresh relationship to a higher level, to next step. But it seems like he's wrong.

.

Jin's POV

I heard the front door slammed close. "Fuck you," I cursed to myself. That Taehyung guy- he is really a liar and mood wrecker.

I then decided to visit Yoongi today. Maybe I should ask Jungkook to come together with me too.

"The number you're calling is out of reach..." shit, where is he when I needed him the most??

I sighed out loud, plopped myself down on the living room's couch. I would want to visit Yoongi by myself, but the stalker- or spy, as Tae told me, is freaking me out. Lowkey made me paranoid with my surroundings.

It's not like it'd been one year since he passed away. But today, i'm sad and broken because of Tae. I need a friend to talk to. And that's usually you, Yoongi.

I decided to check on the spy first. I locked the penthouse front door after changed my clothes into a black hoodie and a cap, with a loose black pants. This made my appearance look suspicious, but hell did I care about it. I just want to make sure that that stalker is not spying over me today so I can go to Yoongi's peacefully.

I reached the lobby with elevator, rushed step towards the front door. Heart beating fast, as I placed my hand on my chest when I saw- no one is wearing a black hoodie and looking suspicious like me.

Great! Let's go then!

.

"Sir? Sir... Wake up, we're here," the cab driver called out my name when he reached the Seoul Public Cemetery. I slapped my forehead as I forget to told him to stop me at the flower shop near here.