Sedici

Once upon a time, there live a prince who had his precious someone that he'll always cherish. They always bond well, always been seen together, anytime, anywhere. It's as if nothing can separate them apart.

Well, of course, nothing, except one biggest tragedy that could happen to someone's life. One biggest realization that we need to always be aware of:

Death.

In other word, you're going back to where you came from originally.

The prince was very sad when one day, he heard that his precious someone had gone to a long journey and never came back for him. He always spend his day sulking over his precious someone, sometimes too, he would wish upon the shooting star,

"Oh... I want him back... Please give him back to me..."

The prince was famous for his medication skill. One day, an unexpected accident happened. A family came and see the prince, complained that the prince medication just killed their precious daughter.

The prince, answered with a calm tone, "Why are you mourning over her? She's just going home, going back to where she should be..."

.

"Yeah, I know, and why did you killed me!!!!" Jin's mind suddenly showed a girl and young version of Taehyung, with a purple skin and blood all over her head.

"Wh-what are you saying! I didn't kill you! I don't even know you!!!" Jin exclaimed as he looked around. It's just a vague white and black, with no air or even sound. They're now not communicating, they're using telepathy to each other. The purple skinned girl, with a bouquet of red Camellia she's holding onto tightly, stared at Jin with her bloody eyes.

"You ruined my life... you ruined my perfect life! I was very happy! A harmonize family with so much laughter. A caring parents. Loving brother. You- you made me lost all of it! I really hate you!"

The girl said in such sorrowful tone, that it went straight inside Jin's heart.

"I don't know you! I never killed anyone! Go away! Go away!"

The girl did vanished. But soon, Jin's vision was changed to that fateful night.

That night when he saw everything.

A blue with a hint of purple painted sky. The cold breeze. Him inside his car. Driving sleepily.

And when he opened his eyes again,

he saw a girl version of Taehyung, lying in front of him, lifeless. With a stained red white Camellia.

Jin screamed and screamed when he saw the sight of that little girl he just met earlier.

Just then, Taehyung stood in front of him with a disappointed expression. "I think you were a nice people..."

and both Taehyung and his sister, Taesoo, vanished to the thin air.

.

"Taehyung!" Jin jolted awake. Buckets of sweat covered his whole body, panting heavily. He fell on his pillow again when he know that's only a vision.

But then, a realization hit him. That's real. He's the one who killed Taesoo, Taehyung's sister.

He's for sure gonna cut ties with Taehyung after all of this.

Suddenly, the door handle creaked, opened and revealed Taehyung, his parents, Jungkook, Sejun, even Mr. Ben and Stephanie.

Stephanie was the first to greet him. "Jin! I'm glad you're okay!" Stephanie hugged Jin tightly.