Tredici

Trigger Warning.

As Namjoon brought Jungkook back to his hideout together with Jimin with Taehyung's car, he hummed to a random song, feeling glad and useful because he successfully brought Jungkook back.

Tae's car came into a complete halt in front of a big and old abandoned house. He then decided to keep the expensive car for himself, so he went straight into the old garage. When he get out with an unconscious Jungkook in his hands, in front of the door, there stood Jimin and Mr. Kim Jinwoo, smiling at him. Namjoon smiled back at them with an evil grin.

"Oh, look at him. So petty. Jinwoo, did you prepared the coffin I asked you?"

Jinwoo only nodded his head like an obedient dog. "Yeah, I prepared it. It's at the backyard."

The house is only a simple square one, since it's only their hideout. But the benefits and merits from this hideout is, that no one will ever tracked this place down since it's far from downtown. And to add cherry on top, there's no signal here. So no phone calls, chats, or even a single message could be sent there. No phone could function properly, to make things short.

"Bring a shovel and bring that punk to the backyard, you two. I already prepared his favorite red roses to put it on his coffin. Let's go!"

They soon reached the dark backyard. It's already seven in the evening, so they should make things quick and go back to their own home.

Jinwoo and Namjoon removed the coffin's lid. They carefully placed in on some empty space on the floor, try not to produce too much sound. Then, they picked Jungkook up, placed the latter inside the coffin. Jimin wickedly smile at that.

"That's what you got if you try to fool me back, Jeon Jungkook. How dare you ask me back for all your cheap money!? Cuih!" Jimin spat at Jungkook's direction, but it landed somewhere else on the floor.

Namjoon start to dig up a square on the slightly damped ground, creating an empty space for the coffin. When the hole is getting bigger and bigger, suddenly, a loud thud could be heard from inside the house, somehow make Namjoon to shiver.

"What's that!?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, clearly unamused. "It's Seokjin, the bitch who embarrass me in front of public! He's going to meet his boyfriend soon. Right, Mr. Kim Jinwoo?"

Jinwoo only nodded, looked down. One thing why he's not yet in jail from hitting Yoongi back then, it's because Jimin saw the whole accident and offered him a help.

Jimin offered Jinwoo to cooperate, since Jimin wanted to drain CEO Kim's, - or Taehyung's dad money. And the first step is to convince his loyal driver to cooperate with him. But somehow, the plan was postponed when Jin ask him back for Jungkook's money. In front of everyone inside the Ribeye's café toilet, and inside McDonald's. That twice was literally enough for Jimin to have a reason to end Seokjin.

.

Flashback (Before the incident at Ribeye's café)

"Oh wow wow wow! Such a tidy accident, Mr...?" Jimin, who coincidentally passed the scene, smiled at a nervous Jinwoo since he just hit a car, create a dent on both car.

"Wh-wh-who are you!? Get away!" Jinwoo exclaimed.

"Don't be like that, Mr. I will cover you if someone try to report you. But under one condition."

"Go away! I don't believe you! Go away!"

"Look, I just want to help you! You see a car over there?" Jimin pointed at a black car from a far distance. "If that car came here and saw this, the driver will bring you to jail for sure. That's why, I will call the 911, and you will bring this guy to the hospital. Tell them you did it accidentally. Apologize. If they still can't accept it and want to file a case against you..." Jimin paused and pulled out a piece of small paper with his number on it,