Sei

"Good morning!" Taehyung greeted me. Morning? It's fucking one in the afternoon.

I woke up at six today. Only to get a phone call from Stephanie saying that Mr. Ben's son got sick so the filming will be moved to tomorrow. While this sleepyhead who just greeted me, just wake up now!

When he was sleeping, I stroll around his penthouse. It is indeed stunning, and to say I'm graceful to live here is an understatement- I am VERY graceful. Not with who I live with, though.

Tae's phone rang and he pick the call. "Oh, Jimin! Right! Oh! Ambiente Restaurant, tonight? Date? Okay! Will come! Bye!"

I rolled my eyes. Here he said they're only fuck buddies.

"Why? Jealous of him?" Tae's sudden voice brought me back to reality. I scoffed as I throw the couch pillow at him.

"Jealous? Why would I? He owes his ex, Jungkook, which is also my cousin fyi, a lot of money. And by a lot, I mean, just a lot to buy this penthouse up. I ask him to return all Jungkook's money back. So why would I be jealous?"

Taehyung's mouth hang wide open. He shook his head, "Wow, that's a plot twist. So Jimin's ex is your cousin."

"Yeah, my cousin who was used for that bitch's own good."

Tae shrugged his shoulder. Went back to his bedroom to take a bath, before he came out and sat beside me on the couch.

"You're coming with me tonight, Jinnie~" said Tae with a wink followed after.

I shook my head quickly, "No. Fuck you."

"You want to fuck me? Or is it me who fuck you? I'm a top, you know"

"Just- don't drag me into your problems! Leave me here in this luxurious penthouse alone! I need some me time too!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, before he hugged me from beside. "C'mon. I'm not creating any trouble. I just want to show Jimin that I got someone new."

"I don't want to be your "someone new", thank you very much." I stated out as I push him with all my power away from me. But he just get braver. And before I even realizes what's happening, he's already forcing me to sit on his lap.

I keep snuggling and wiggling my way away from him. But he spanked my ass, made me taken aback. "How dare you!"

"Be an obedient boy and obey me, baby." his voice whispered, rang inside my head. Deep and drowning. Sending shiver down my spine. I gave up, and sat on his lap with my back against his chest.

"Good boy," praised Tae as he bury his face in the crook of my neck.

My whole body shivered, make me whimpered when I felt a wet and warm muscle on my skin. What the hell is this jerk doing?

"Le-let go of me!" tried to wiggle away, but his strong arm locked around my waist. I tried to turn my head to see him. I saw a smirk, before followed by his deep voice which is lowkey turning me on.

"I wont stop until you agree to come with me," then back to lick my neck.

"No! I will report this as sex-sexual... Ah!" my eyes shut close when i felt a sting on my neck. He just bit me!

I gripped his wrist which is now circling around my waist in a tight grip. Squeezed his hands until he shrieked and let go of me.

"Hey! That hurts!" he complained with a pout, to which i just rolled my eyes.

"LAME!" i shouted. He is still pouting. Looking at me with a puppy eyes.

"Please? Just this time? I really want to dump him. Also, i bet you would like to see him dumped by me because i have you, right? Revenge?"