Undici

"Are you Kim Seokjin?"

"Uhmm, yeah... and you're...?" I asked, fully confused since I never saw them before.

"Taehyung is right... he is very handsome and pretty at the same time...." the old lady smiled gently. She took my hand into her hands. It's warm and calming, as if welcome me to her family. "I'm Taehyung's mother..."

I bite my lower lips. It's as if Yoongi had answered my question. It's as if Yoongi heard me, because he sent me Taehyung's mother to meet me here instead. "Ye-yes... I'm Kim Seokjin..."

"Taehyung showed me your picture. It's really pretty, just like the real one in front of my eyes right now," the soft voice continued. I tried to hold back my tears by blinking my eyelid rapidly. "This is Taehyung's father..."

"Nice to meet you, Sir, Ma'am..." was all I could mustered out, since my throat and eyes is killing me from holding back tears.

"Who are you visiting, dear...?" asked Mrs. Kim.

"My boyfriend, Min Yoongi..."

"Min Yoongi?" Mr. Kim repeated Yoongi's name casually. "Oh right. Honey, his boyfriend is the one who donated his heart to you. That's why it sounded familiar." Mr. Kim smiled.

So, he know it all along. Maybe that's why I wanted to cry right now. It's as if, i'm seeing Yoongi inside this woman. As if i'm meeting him again. It's too much. It's overwhelming. My head throbs painfully.

"Oh... Thank you so much, Jin.... I'm very glad I can still breathe in the same air as you all. My husband often told me that a nice guy donated his heart for me, but he never told me who's the name... So it's Yoongi..."

"Y-y-yes..." I choked out lastly, start to cry. "That's right..."

"Oh dear, please don't cry... I'm so sorry... Please come over to our house, hm? It's near lunch time, why don't you have lunch at our place?"

I wiped my tears away. Shit, I must looked pathetic. "M-may I...?"

"Of course," Mr. and Mrs. Kim said in unison.

.

Author's POV

"Whoa, you're very late, Kim Taehyung-ssi." Sejun complained as soon as Taehyung went inside the Ribeye's café. Jungkook and Sejun had been sitting for an hour, waiting for him to come.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung let out. How can he tell them that he's been having a nice dream about his Jinnie? Not to mention when they're now boyfriends.

"Since you're late, let's cut to the chase. Tell me what you want from gathering us here?"

Taehyung told both Sejun and Jungkook that there's this certain someone that been spying on them. "He's really creepy, so I want to ask you, Sejun Hyung... Does Jin got himself a fanatic fan when he's still a singer?"

Sejun rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by the reason why Taehyung brought him here. "That's all you want to ask? You could have just ask me from phone call! I even dragged Jungkook all the way here."

"It's okay Hyung, it's Saturday anyways. I don't have class today. Only some appointment with my roommate." Jungkook smiled nervously. He's not nervous because Taehyung is looking handsome in his pastel green v neck, it's just...

He's nervous since Jin is the one who hit Taehyung's sister, Kim Taesoo.

"What? You're the one who said you will bring him here, I never told you to bring him!" Taehyung complained, clearly mad at Sejun.

"Aish, forget about that. Anyways, 5 years of being a singer, I never once saw him being stalked. He sure have a lot of fans, but none of them are as fanatic as yours. You know, since you like to show your hot body in most of your movie," Sejun explained. A realization hit Taehyung in one second.