Quattro

Jin's POV

Today, is my first day working as an actor in this one company. The company name is - or maybe agency, whatever. The name is Bangtan Agency. Since i'm too tired to do a research about the company, I decided to just go there and see what kind of role they have prepared for me.

Today, Jungkook is working on one of his painting. That kids earn money from selling his art on art exhibition or sell it on his own painting café. Yes, he owns a painting café near his parent's mansion.

Mansion? Yeah guys, you read it right. The Jeon is wealthy as fuck. But for Jungkook, his parent's money is not his. So he has to earn by his own. His mom and dad too, don't forbid him from doing whatever he likes since our family is very open minded.

That's why when the old Jungkook wanted to purchase something for Jimin, he sometimes borrow money from his parents- who immediately lends him without asking back. Or when he felt bad because of using his parent's money, he will borrow mine.

I, of course, ask back for the money. It's not like i'm stingy. It's just, he must learn to be responsible of the money he borrowed from someone else. It's a manner education, you know. I also hope to open his eyes of how gold digging Jimin is, but that dumb bunny boy is blinded by love.

Seven years of my cousin Jungkook dating that whore Jimin, ended up badly with Jimin cheated on him.

I still remember how sparkly Jungkook's eyes were when he bought the rose diamond ring to propose to him.

Shit, if that Jimin doesn't pay back Jungkook's money, i'll make sure he rot in jail!

"Jinnie? What are you thinking?" Mom's voice snapped me out of thoughts. I look around my own dining room, to find both my dad and mom is looking at me with a worried expression.

But I know that they're guessing i'm thinking about Yoongi again. I am not actually, but it's not important. "Mom, Dad. I'll get going now." I said as I left the pancake I haven't finished yet.

"Fighting for your new job honey! If you failed at it, remember there's a CEO position for you!" Mom chuckled as she wriggled her eyebrow.

I smiled my cheeky smile, "Noooo! So you want me to fail on my dream career?" I pouted.

"Not like that, honey. Just kidding. Fighting!"

I know they are just saying that so I wont be sad over Yoongi's death anymore. I still remember when I told them I wanted to be a singer and their reaction was like, "You're not my biological son, get that fucking ass out of here."

I'm serious.

But when i'm already famous, they start to smile at me and acted as if i'm their son. For fuck sake, i'm 30 and this is how a parents treat his 30 years old son?

I got inside my car and pulled out my phone. Continued to search for apartment or house near the Bangtan agency so I wont come back here anymore. I'm such a fool, I know, since I don't even think of buying a house when i'm still living in dorm together with Yoongi. Guess the thoughts of being together with Yoongi has corrupted my mind.

I arrived at the Bangtan's agency after one hour of driving from my parent's house. Before I got inside, a catchy apartment building caught my eyes. So I got inside and asked the security this apartment owner's phone number. Which the security quickly gave me since he knows who I am.

"Thank you." I said as I dialled the number. A deep voice answered my call.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this the owner of the Kim's Apartment?"