Again and again

------------------

Skylar's POV

------------------

I head to the store the next day after STEM. I need to gather some essentials for the night, it being so boring. A sick pack of Dr. Pepper, a box of pockies, container of orange TicTacs, bar of chocolate, a pack of gum, and I'm ready to go. I return home. I want to see if Jere-Bear-Bæ is on SkyHigh. When I log in, I see him there as I thought. He doesn't even notice I joined. I take the opportunity to yell "IM HERE LOOK AT ME" very loud. I hear him squeak on the other side and the sound of a chair falling. I laugh very loud, because that was fucking hilarious. He starts setting up his stuff again. He get on line and absolutely flips out. "Dude! that wasn't funny! jeez..." I snort out a giggle "Yes it was, Jere." I take out the prop loading tool. "So, how are things?" Jeremy hesitates. "Good, nothing out of line." Its silent for a very long time.

-------------------

Jeremy's POV

-------------------

The sudden silence brings unease. Then Skylar broke the silence. "...So, about mike,-" I then Slam my head into my controller. "-How are things with him? And maybe you...?" I let out a sigh. "Nothin." Skylar nearly replies immediately with a "When will you tell him?" I hesitate. "Not anytime soon. not ready." Skylar i presume is looking at me like im crazy. "You have got to tell him soon, I just cannot sit here like this and let this not happen. I did some thinking, and you know what? You too would be so fucking cute together. Tell him dude!" I start shaking. "B-but what if he says no?-" "Bullshit, you're obviously into him, im suprised he doesn't already know. You stare off into space half the time, You act the nicest to him, even though he's a complete dick half the time, and he stays there to make sure you're safe. He never does that. Ever. With any nightwatch. Except you. He is so into you, JereBearBae!" I roll my eyes. "i doubt it. He has a girlfriend..." Suddenly, to my surprise, Skylar breaks out into an uncontrolled laugh. "Oh my go-o-d, haha! Jere, that's it?" I interrupt. "He's straight-" I am cut off by skylar. "-Or Bisexual, like me. Think of the positives! You're discouraging yourself. It's never gonna happen if you don't try!" I think about it for a second. It seems so improbable, though! "I guess your right...But i'm not doing it any time soon even still." Skylar giggles."Whenever you feel like it! Just so long as you do it. Probably on valentines? Nah, that's cheesy..." I spawn a car while she is in thought. I enter the car and start the engine just as soon as skylar replies with a simple "hmm?" I ram the car into her avatar, sending it flying. I hear a high pitched shriek on the mic, and I yell "Revenge for scaring me earlier!" Skylar breaks out into a laugh. "Dear god, JereBearBæ! Oh my gaw-I just-I-I just can't even jeee-ee-eez!" They both break out laughing, and the crush jeremy has on mike went unnoticed for the rest of the game.

----------------

Mike's POV

----------------

I walk into the doors of the pizzaria. I head to the office to set things up. Skylar has always come early, but she's not here. It's odd. I set things up, and around 11:45, Im afraid their not gonna get here in time. But then Jeremy and skylar walk into the hall. "Where the hell were you two?! I was getting scared. Don't do that, jeez." Jeremy stuttered out "W-well, Skylar's Motorcycle brokedown so I had to pick her up and-" I honestly didn't care about that stuff, But what? "She has a Motorcycle?"Skylar stopped whispering in Jeremy's ear about something or another, and she looked at me like I said something stupid. Wait, did I? "Uh, what did I-" "Of course I have a motorcycle!" She cut me off. "Motorcycles are awesome!" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, okay, whatever." The night is strangely unactive. The withered animatronics are nowhere to be seen. The toy animatronics are uneasy. I look over to Skylar. She's bothering Jeremy about what's on the cams. Typical.

-----------------

Skylar's POV

-----------------

"JereBearBæ! Have the animatronics moved? Are they still plotting their evile secrat plaaaaeeeennnnzzzzz?!?!" Jeremy moves away. "No. They're SITTING. They arent plotting to kill us..." Jeremy gulps nervously, as if he can't beleive the tings he's saying. I muse, "SUURE they're not, They never try every single night to kill us, They sit down with us and we all have a TEA PARTY. It's really likely theyre plotting to kill us, jere." Jeremy looks away, and shrugs. Suddenly my phone rings. "Oh, now isnt the time..." I answer to hear My best friend Melody's voice. She sounds ever so concerned... "Uh, umm, Skylar? We have a big problem. A BIG ONE." I look over, with probably the first frown of the night, out of worry. "What is it, Mel?" "I-I've recieved another message..." My eyes widen, my palms start sweating, my hands shake, and my throat burns.

My friend Melody recieves some random messages sometimes. Once, the lights were flickereing in our school when we were kids. She predicted that it was gonna rain, out of a joke. We laughed it off. Then It rained. Everytime she recieves a message, and decodes it, it happens. When a leaf fell in a puddle, and had a hole in it, it sunk, and she decided there would be a boat accident. Then My aunt had gotten injured in a boat accident. She must have some weird sort of ESP, or future-predicting powers. But no matter how many bad things happened, her answer to this one never shocked me more.

"A bunch of alphabet blocks fell over. They read, 'Suit-Stuffed.' I think that something really bad is gonna happen at your work. Be careful!" I didnt reply for a long time. "...Okay." I stutter out. "See you tommorrow." And I hung up.

Oh no, this wasn't good...