A Broken Song

(A/N: I don't do enough of Mike's POV, which sucks. So I'll do that! ^w^)

----------------

Mike's POV

----------------

Well I didn't mean it like that. What was up with this melody girl? She's so overreactive. I turn to Skylar, only to see her giving me a rather hostile glare.  "Great job, Bum fluff, You got her angry."  What?! " Hey, I didn't throw someone across the fuxcking room!" Skylar ounches me in the arm "Ow! The hell was that for?!" "For a dumb response!" She growled. I sneered, "Well I didn't mean to fuck up her emotions, I don't get that shit very well! Don't fucking blame me-" "I have all the rights to!-" Then suddenly- "STOP!" Jeremy's call rang around the room. We both looked at him. It was silent for a while, then he stasrted again. "Look, we can kill each other for this later, But we're not gonna sit here and yell at each other with a DEAD GUY sitting and rotting like this thing happens every fricken week!" Its silent for a few more seconds. Then Skylar let out a sigh. "Fine," She started, then turned to me, "But don't think in not still at your throat, Mike Shithead."

I get in my truck and Jeremy picks up his helmet. He looks at me, then back to Skylar. He goes up to Skylar and they whisper a few things. Then Skylar hesitates, and takes the helmet from him. She puts on her own helmet, and sets Jeremy's helmet on the seat. Then she starts the engine, and drives off. Jeremy walks over to my window. "Hey mike," He starts. "Can you drive me home?" I shurg. "Sure, I guess." He goes to the passenger seat and opens the door. Once he gets in and shuts the door, I drive him home. 

When we get there his mother is on the porch. She looks over as he gets out. "Jeremy, honey! There you are, me and your father were worried sick about you! Where have you been??" She runs up and hugs jeremy. Jeremy looks over to me, then back to his mother. "I was just out with my friend Skylar, trying to help her friend Melody." Well it wasn't exactly a lie. His mother stoppped hugging him and took his hand and pulled him to the house, and through the door. "Comeon, you have work in an hour and a half, you need to get ready-" "Yes mom, I know." Then the door shut. I smirk, and giggle slightly, then drive away. 

-------------------

Melody's POV

-------------------

(A/N: I love writing her POV ^w^)

I stumble home, and fall on the couch. My tears still soak my face. Mike is so insensitive! He doesn't even understand this at all! I go to my bedroom, and take out a blank sheet. I write words to try and take out my anger. I half mumble, half growl them to myself as they appear in lead on the paper. "Anger, Depression, Hate, Betrayal..." The last word was on my tounge, but i couldn't quite remember. I go over my thoughts, thinking to see if an emotion is triggered. I go over what I said. My arguement with mike. 'And? And what??"  Shocked? No, something far stronger. 'You don't uderstand!' Anger was already written down, and it was something perhaps a bit more pleasing. 'How would you feel if JEREMY got stuffed in a suit?!' I stop thinking. I'm getting a terrible headache. "Why can't mike's friends or family have a run in with an animatronic or somethi-" Then my eyes widen in realization. "...But my father proves it doesn't HAVE to be an animatronic..." I find myself smiling wildly, And even perhaps laughing. This was it. This was that feeling i was searching for. I pick up my pencil and shout the word joyously when I wrote it

"Vengence!" And for the first time that night, full of wildness and depression and anger...

I laughed and smiled, and I was happy.

(A/N: Purple guy is a horrible teacher.

Im so sorry for leaving you on a note like that. But I promise, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO JERE.

...Nothing...

PLEASEDONTKILLMEIMSORRY)