Promises broken

-------------------

Jeremy's POV

-------------------

Skylar is silent. What was that she was talking about? I this she was talking to Melody, that one friend that said me or mike may die because of a 'gift' she has to predict the future. Its sounded a tad bizzare, but If it's happened before...I shake the thought out of my mind. It's probably just a coincedence. Then i hear a thud. It was skylar's phone I think. "Did melody get another sign?" Skylar's voice sounded broken. "No, it uh...It happened." I stopped. I immedatley think of mike and quickly call him. I swear to god if he...The phone picks up. I hear a voice on the other end. "Hey jere, what's up?" I sigh with relief. It's mike. Then I pause. If it wasn't mike, and wasn't me..."Hold on mike." I cover the phone. "Skylar what do you mean? Did someone get stuffed?" Skylar answered very rushed."Jere I gotta pick you up, we're headed to the pizeria. Mel should be there." I hear skylar set down her controler and headset. Skylar!" I call. Silence. Then I hear a door open and close in the background. Great, she already left.

"Jere, you still there? Is everything alright?" I turn my attention to mike on the phone. "Apparently not. Me and Skylar are headed to the pizzeria. I think something happened that her friend Melody knows about." Mike is silent for a heartbeat. "Melody...That's a real weird name." "I gotta go soon i guess," I sigh. "See ya." "Alright, well, stay safe." Mike hangs up. I hear a familiar motorbike engine outside. Skylar's here. I exit my house. Skylar is on her motor bike of a dark teal with green flames on the front. She tosses me a helmet of the same pattern. "Come on. It's urgent." I put the helmeton and get on the bike. Soon, we speed away into the night. 

We arrive at the pizzeria. We step through the doors, and are met by a cold draft. I hear weeping from a nearby hall. "She's through here." Skylar walks into the hall. We come out to the animatronic all torn, and blood pouring from down a darker opening. This was not good. The weeping is now eve louder. Skylar creeps down into the hallway. "Melody? You here?" When we go to the other side, There is a pool of blood, dripping from a golden bonnie suit. That was one of the new springlock suits. Well it was a shame they didnt work. "Who's in there?" I ask. I point to the springlock suit. Melody's shaken, swelled voice only whispers a little word. "..V-Vncent..." She goes back to crying. Wait, vincent...Vincent was a close pal of  mine. I even find myself tearing up a bit. Skylar looks at me. "Vincent is...was...Melody's adoptive father. You knew him?" I nod. "He was a very nice man." Suddenly we are interrupted. "What the HELL happened here?" Mike was here. Skylar looks back. "Melody's suffered a loss of her adoptive father, vincent." Mike stayed silent for a few heartbeats. "...and?" He whispered. Melody perked up. She turned to him. " 'And?' And what?" She said in a harsh, hurt tone. Mike shrugged. "I dunno, i'm just...It isn't easy to get me all depressed like this, Im just not used to people like this and all, so-" Melody grabs his collar and pulls him to her face, an angry and depressed glare reaching a surprised and slightly scared gaze."Well what would YOU do if a friend or family member DIED? What about your parents, Or, Or JEREMY? HUH?!" At this point she was practically screaming. "How would that feel to YOU?! You don't understand, and maybe younever will, But I sure as heck hope you DO!" She held him there for a few more seconds, then threw him to the other side of the room. I looked to Skylar, signaling for her to do something, But it seemed she was just as surprised, and frightened, as I was. Then melody Stormed out of the pizzeria, without another word. Mike got up, his eyes suddenly full of confusion, and a small amount of a mix of fright and sorrow. "I didn't mean it like that at all..." He mumbled quietly.

(A/N: Hey I completed this really late and I'm sorry for the slow updates {If you find them slow that is} But ya know I have a bunch of things to do and my sister is on a trip to atlanta so I don't get alot of help on my chores and homework. It's a little trouling, But I'll see how fast I can get these chapters out for you! *P.S: HOLY NETHIA, TERRIA, LUMIA, COSMOS AND BEYOND, THAT WAS A HUGE PLOTWIST HAVING VINCENT DIE SO UNEXPECTED MUCH OMGC VERY GAYDOGEISLIFE WOW XD*)