Everybody Lies

(Ive absolutely given up on the POV thing, so everything is in third person, k?)

The date went well. Nothing extraordinary. Jeremy thought back to the date he and mike had. They went to see a movie, and mike hogged a good percentage of the popcorn. Jeremy didn't mind much; He thought it was cute, how mike held it closed to himself. It was so childish, and adorable. Of course, if mike was called adorable to his face, it would probably end in disaster. Awhile after the movie, they head over to mikes house. Nothing huge happened; they did kiss a few times though... Jeremy replayed the scene in his head many times, then turned around to see Skylar, with a hospital bracelet still attached tightly to her wrists. Her face was nearly split in half by the smug grin she sported. "So..." she said in a sing song voice. Jeremy became very confused. Then Skylar added on, "first off,Remember  the thing where I can read minds?" 

Then Jeremy's face became very pale.

"Second off," she continued, "You kissed the guy? Way to go, Tiger!" 

"S-shut up..." Jeremy stuttered, embarrassed. Then he remembered something. "So, uh... The whole thing with the new lifestyle?" Skylar's grin eased a bit, and Jeremy sensed her tension. "You wont be too fond," She said, and continued, "Sit down, and listen up; This might get a bit strange..." 

Jeremy sat down on his bed. Skylar sat in a recliner at the desktop, and grabbed a soda can from her bag. It hissed, and cracked open. Jeremy shook his head. "You drink way too much soda, that stuff isn't good for you." Skylar took a sip. "I know that, but Baja Blast is irresistible!" (Sponsored by Mt. Dew's Baja Blast™, a TacoBell original for a limited time only!) Jeremy sighed. Skylar took another sip from the can, and began. "Now, some people say I have an odd friend group. Well, they have no idea; thats only scratching the surface of oddity. The leader of my friend group is Tori; wasn't a vote or anything, it kinda just came naturally. Anyway, shes a natural born leader; heir to the throne of the void kingdom, actually! She's a royal. Shes also a soulknapper, and uh... heck, not a single person truly into our friend group is human so far! We've got a werewolf, several shape shifters, angels, demons, gorgons, masters of magic, And even an Alien! She doesn't seem it on the outside, but x-rays show otherwise, what  with the double cardiovascular system." (GET IT? TWO HEARTS? ALIEN? She's-She's a timelord. PLEASE TELL ME YOU WHOVIANS OUT THERE GET IT?!) She paused to take a sip of soda. Jeremy hesitated. "Then..." He started.

"...What are you?

Skylar almost chocked on her soda. She looked up, laughing a bit. She sighed. "Oh, i'm a MUTT of assortments! Im mainly shape shifter, but Im also partially a Bandishe as well as a sorceress." Jeremy tilted his head. Skylar giggled, and started fumbling in her bag. "Hold on, don't stop doing the head tilt thing!" She breathed out in between chuckles. Jeremy obeyed, and stayed still in confusion. Skylar took out her phone, and snapped a pic before Jeremy knew what was happening. He straightened up, felling a bit embarrassed. "Oh, I could paste some cat ears onto that!" She giggled maliciously. "D-d-dont you D-DARE!" Jeremy snapped. Skylar nodded. "Fine, fine... Then hit a few buttons on her phone. "Are you deleting it?" Jeremy quizzed. Skylar scoffed. "Hell no, Im sending to mike!" 

Jeremy felt heat crawl up his face without haste. Skylar saw this, mid-hitting send, and carried out with it. "Sent." She said, smugly. Jeremy fell down on the bed. Skylar chugged the last of her soda, then smashed it with ease and tossed it in the trash. She was becoming very bored. "Hey," she said to Jeremy, "wanna see some cool stuff i can do?"

Jeremy looked at her. She was hanging upside down on the chair, her hair hanging down in unkept locks. Jeremy smiled nervously. "What do you mean, cool?" Skylar shot an amused look his way. "Did I say cool? I meant totally fucking AWESOME!" She cheered. Jeremy laughed. "Show me." He said. "You remember the part where I said I was part shape shifter?" Skylar mused. Jeremy nodded. Skylar chuckled. "Watch THIS." She concentrated on her inner thoughts, then levitated an inch or two in the air, and light filled the room, as she seemingly dissapeared. Jeremy looked around, then heared a screech. He looked on the floor and, sure enough, a red-tailed hawk but with a teal tail stood there. It screeched again. Jeremy was dazzled. Suddenly he heard a very bad impression of himself in his thoughts. 'Wow, Skylar is so freaking cool, and im such a homo nerd!' Jeremy was very unamused. "Really?" He said aloud. 'Pssssht, nah man, Im telepathic!' He heard Skylars voice ring in his head. Light enacted in the room once more, and Skylar reappeared as a human again. Jeremy laughed. "That's actually REALLY cool!" He said. 

Suddenly, Skylar became fully aware of the itch on her wrist. She looked down at the hospital bracelet. "Ugh, now the impossible task of removing THIS," She said, tugging with great force. She began gnawing at it furiously. Her voice came out muffled by the bracelet; "These things are only made of paper and adhesive, but they're stronger than most relationships!!!"

Jeremy laughed as Skylar tore the bracelet, finally. It fell to the floor with a soft crumpling noise. Skylar shook her head. "Anyway, I should probably inform you that when melody was ALIVE, She was a very powerful mage. If she still harbors this power in the afterlife, You should be heavily protected with counter spells. Tori advised I should stick with you at all times." Jeremy nodded; he had almost completely forgotten about the fact of an angry spirit trying to kill him. He sighed. "Endercore seems pretty off, considering...nah, we've always overlooked her..." Jeremy looked up, confused. "What do you mean by that?" He said. Skylar ran her fingers through her hair. "You see," She started, "Endercore isn't schizophrenic at all; we tell her that to keep her from realizing what harm and chaos she could do in her worst form." She said. Jeremy felt his blood run cold. "What is she?" He asked reluctantly. Skylar put two fingers on her left  temple. "You see, she used to work as a scientist at aperture labratories. Then a financial crisis came along, and she became useful for target practice with turrets." Jeremy was shocked. "Was she a target?!" He asked. Skylar smiled. "Nah, she was on the  other end; She SHOT  targets. They took out most 'un-important' organs, even the left ventricle of her heart, and replaced them with gadget worn, and bullets. We dont know how or from where, but she can shoot things, DEAD ON. She's a badass cyborg with a short circut, who doesnt even know that she is a robot. Pretty weird, right?" Jeremy nodded. "Well, since I should stay here for safety..." She snapped her fingers and  a slepping bag appeared.

"TIME FOR A SLEEP OVER!!!"

(That entire story, Not even including the last AN here, was exactly 1200 words long.

You waited a long time, So I made it worth while ^w^

Also, No lie, I was NOT actually sponsored by Mt Dew to put Baja Blast in the story. 

Its my new favourite soda, and its like fizzy tropical punch with this really good kick in it, and it's AMAZING

Its now the official drink of Skylar. And that especially works BECAUSE ITS TEAL

ITS A FUCKING TEAL SODA, AND ITS BADASS.)