Oopsies...

Dedicated to @EmoCupcake44 who started the RP that gave me this idea!

————————-

Skylar's POV

————————-

I turn to Jeremy. "Jeremy," I start, "Can I talk to you in the hall?" (its 6:00 AM BTW.) Jeremy looks at me, and hesitates. "Yeah, O-okay..." halfway in the halli start talking. "He needs to know sometime." Jeremy stops, and turns to me. "What do you mean by that?" He asks. "Mike." I say. "He's gotta know that you like him." Jeremy jumps a bit. "Shh! He might Hear you!" He whispers. Even in this darkness, the dark red tint on his face is so obvious. "Chill," I start. "He can't hear us from here." Jeremy stopped to think. "O-okay, b-but dont be too Loud." I chuckled under my breath. " Don't worry, Jere, he can't hear us from here." He smiled, and shut the door behind him. Suddenly, I jump, a hand touching my shoulder. "I can hear you from here, though."

Ah shit..."M-mike!" I stammer. "Great to see ya bud! Hehe, that wasn't anything important, don't wor-" "Jeremy's not straight, then?" I stop, taken aback. "Uh, h-he's asexual homoromantic, yea-" "Pansexual, Demiromantic." Wat? "You're..." Yeah, Pan/Demi." TBH, I don't know How to respond to that..."Don't you have a girlfriend?" "We broke up not Too long ago." "...oh, um...Okay." Oh my god jeremy MUST know about this!!! "Cool!" I cheered. "Well, I had better be off! See ya!" I skipped out the door, to my motorbike.

—————————-

Jeremy's POV

—————————-

I fall down on my couch. Today was pretty rough. 📞:RINGYRINGY, CUTEY THINGY! Oh yeah, skylar changed my ringtone for mike...wait! I answer the call. "H-hey mike, How are things?" "Not too important, other than Skylar told me you have something to say." Shit! "So, you gonna fess up? Or should i ask Skylar if she knows?" "I-i-i, u-uh..." I pause. "...I-I love y-you." I say quickly, and hang up. I cant BELIEVE skylar did that! What if he says no?!?! What of he avoids me forever now?!?! Ooooohhhhhhhh, im RUINED! 📞: RINGYRINGY, CUTEY THINGY! "O-oh no..." I breath. I pick up the phone, staring at it with dreadful thoughts of the remarks mike will make. I answer the call, and I dont say anything.

"I love you too." Dial tone.

...Did that just happen? I hugged my phone tightly in disbelief. I pinch my arm, following a sharp "Ow!" Nope, still awake! Oh my god, mike really DOES like me! I gotta tell Skylar!

(Lets just say MAGIC POOF He's in SkyHigh!)

"SKYLAR SKYLAR SKYLAR THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOOOWWWWWW!!!" "Hahaha, what did i do...?" "Mike told me you told him i had something to say, so i said that i loved him then hung up, then he called back and said he loved me! Can you believe it?!?! Oh I hope this is real life!" "Mhm! Im so glad that worked out for you two! Itd be so much easier once you've realized him and his GF, Dawn (#TotallyNotFromThornTheCat'sAU), broke up."

Narrator: As I recall it, this was the happiest day of the young man's life. But as Melody dawns a train of thought headed in a far darker path than ever before, and jeremy is blinded by his relation, Danger lurks ahead, and it will take the poor, idle brunette away from his state of ease, and grab him truly aghast.

(A/N: IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT ;-; i'm just throwin something out there, and i still have the whole auto correct problem, (i'm pretty sure 'Oops' isnt spelled 'Kropz' T^T) and its hard to type with an iPod. But as you can 👀, I can use EMOJIS NOW! 🐴😍💀)