ꫝꪖ𝘳ꪶꪮ᭙'𝘴 ᭙ꫀ᥇

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

I am dancing as the bass of the music gets louder. My best friend Genevieve is shaking her ass, "ayyyyy! ayyyy!!!" I am smiling as my arms go up!

"May I cut in?!," a voice spoke over the music. I turn to him, he's got green eyes from the strobe lights above me, a jawline that screams model. His hair curly, as I am taking in his appearance "for your friend" he continues. I nod, I get Gee up and let the man introduce himself.

My backless halter, sticking to my skin as the heat from the dance floor takes over. I head to the bar "could I get vodka cranberry?!" the bartender says "coming right up!"

I'm moving my body as the song changes to something I love to listen to.

"Here you go" my drink is placed in front of me I pass my card and down the drink.

My two other best friends scream my name as they reach the bar "Harlowww!!" I smile at Siobhan as Blair is ordering her shot. They are talking to me about the boys they've danced with so far when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Blair saw who it was, her jaw is almost on the floor.

I turn to see this beautiful man, he's easy on the eyes, hazel ones, his body is like if a Greek god made love with a gym buff. "Can we dance?" his accent trickling to tickle my ear. I nod smiling at my girls as we head to the dance floor.

Gee is still with the guy I left her with, she's smiling at something he says in her ear. As if my body can't listen to me we start to dance to the song with a bass boost that rocks you.

His hand, on the small of my back sending heat to my libido. "My names Giovanni, nice to meet you"

"My names Harlow, nice to meet you"

What I didn't know then, I know now. That I place spells on men. It was unbeknownst to me, in all fairness but at the time this was when it started. After Giovanni my web was beginning to grow, more men started to cut in try to dance with me exchange numbers but the only one who got it was Giovanni.

He had this presence I couldn't shake. Even before I looked at him that night I felt it "𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍" not with possessive intent but I'll keep you company for this outing.

The exact reason he took my virginity five nights after, our date was "bathe me with taste" so I can taste you. From the wine to the dinner. Picked me up in a EQS Mercedes, took me to a beautiful restaurant. Once he kissed me it was over! My body reacted with minimal effort to flee the scene.

It was Fifty Shades on crack. I shook from orgasm about six times.

Here... just ...

Giovanni was smiling at me, his lips soft and gentle but rough all at the same time. My legs are spread wide because of his toy cuffing my ankles as a bar pushes my legs farther apart. He's kissing all the freckles on my face, before moving to my neck craving sins into my skin. Spell-binding me to his Slytherin while I'm Gryffindor.

"*gasp* Gio" his fingers found my little nub. It's a frantic rhythm that he starts then stops.

"come on... please"

"are you begging me? Harlow" the sound of my name making me drip with wetness.

I'm tight lipped as I nod. He has been teasing me for sixteen minutes, with his fingers, mouth, pulling me to him by the hair to fondle my breasts. To tug them until they grew in size. Which made me whimper from both pleasure & pain.

"Harlow, honey" Gio whispers into one ear continuing in my other "tell me what you want" it's all raspiness.

"Gio... I want you to fuck me" not believing my words. Since I'm virgin cold. Yet they come out like my inner succubus has awakened.

In the blink of an eye he pounds into me no warning, he has a slow tantalizing pace making me feel everything. My eyes roll in the back of my head as he wraps his hand in my hair. my back hitting his chest, Giovanni kisses my shoulder. Adds his nipple clamps on me, then pulls them off. I can't even moan anymore. My sensory overload has gone out the window.

I almost scream when I reach my climax "*sighs* shittt! Gio—va—nni! mmm" I lick my lips to have him place one last kiss on them. My body doesn't stop giving me aftershocks like an earthquake.

"how was that for your first time? Har"

"how'd — you know that"

"The wetness of your thong when we kissed in the elevator, you instinctively wrapped your legs around me. I felt it on me. How your body responded to my every move screaming for more" he chuckles "you are exquisite. drug-like to my kind"

"Your kind?" my eyes search his as we lay side by side. "Can't tell you but you'll remember me, 𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑜 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒" (my love)

"Sono davvero il tuo amore" I response causing him to smile bright. (Am I really your love..)

Desire in my eyes because I wanted another round, he knew. With that he kisses me.

That was eventful to playback in my head. Gio still FaceTimes me from time to time because he became a friend after. Currently I don't live in New York anymore my adopted family the Viotto's moved me & my brother Zak to the Outer Banks about four months ago. Zak and I were finished sophomore year of high school when we moved. So it's junior year now. The summer before it starts to be exact. I didn't realize my troubles were about to get magnified by my current partner. Until they did.

Thank you for reading the prologue to Reminiscence. Harlow is telling it like a voiceover. You'll see that in italics a various moments in the story. The beginning is how she meets Rafe.

Warning
   Drug Use, Alcohol, Sexual Scenes, Abuse, Trauma. Foul Language, Depression, Suicidal Ideation.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2021 @SunJewel

All rights go to @SunJewel don't copy any of this work. Please, I tried to create something new for ya.

Languages
Italian

I don't own the rights to the Outer Banks characters

P.S: the Viotto Family taught Harlow & Zak Italian.

𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗝𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹☀︎︎