𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 & 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞

It was a ritual of mine to smoke a blunt before doing anything remotely fun. I would never do anything harder than that. My mind, body, and soul wouldn't let me. Blunt to my lips while my girls on FaceTime are all smoking as well "Har! so guess who we saw walking down by that cafe we love on the lower east side" Blair's voice chimed.

"Ohhh yeahh," Siobhan coughs before she continues "he literally looked so scared to see all of us at once"

"Who?" I said eying the camera with my best side eye. The sun is beginning to fade on the Wednesday afternoon, my brothers in my room journaling away, while simultaneously writing something on his computer. The boy can multitask, "say it isn't so! I know who!" Zak said smiling my way.

"Who, the suspense is killing me" I said rolling my eyes at my favorite eavesdropper.

"CASPER!!" they all yell in unison might I add. Genevieve says, "aka VIKTORRR the one night stand. S T A L K E R he was obsessed with youu"

"he most definitely was" I couldn't deny it.

"remember that time we went to Chrysanthemum Vineyard"

"Oh. My. God. Creep beyond any level of comparison" Siobhan look like she shivered. Blair clapped to signal truth. Gee was telling the story over.

"We took so many photos, those luckily were talking multiple times. Casper appeared out of the mother—fuckkinhg no where. In the bush in the picture, then he approached us"

Blair said, "you looked at him like he had two heads"

I nod, "he kept stuttering that time"

"What did he say to you guys when you saw him last" I asked.

"He was with this new girl who might I add was gorgeous. He said, hello to us. Asked how you were doing, apologized for his behavior saying it was because of you. You put a spell on him. His words" Siobhan spoke.

"Ragazzi, pranzo!" (Kids, lunch!) my dad called.

"Arrivo!" Zak said smiling at me, we make our way downstairs. Mom is doing her daily witchy ritual saging the house in the afternoon. Plus her daily tarot card pulling for each of us.

The girls say the must go and would call me within the week to hear my tales. "love you guys, ciao" making a kiss noise. They scream their see you and love you's to me.

"How was the morning? my precious bambini" (children) my mom asks as she comes to kiss our heads.

"Pretty well, mamma, how about you?" I said smiling at her.

"Eventful, quiet, I miss when you guys were small you'd always run into our room to wake us up" she says as she winks at papà.

"I miss it too, here" papà places our food in front of us. He is a chef and matchmaker for living. So we taste test a bunch.

I groan as the delicious brunch smell hits me, my munchies are kicking in.

"It melts in your mouth, papà, teach me your ways" Zak spoke as he closes his eyes to savor the taste. He smoked too, I am shocked sometimes when he doesn't get the munchies like I do.