𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐘

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝑅𝑎𝑓𝑒'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I'm smiling in my delirious state, the bump that girl gave me taken more of an effect now.

Oh shit! what time is it? I thought to myself looking at my phone it's 11 o'clock. Getting pulled left and right as Topper takes me through the party to meet people I already know.

The pink solo cup hits my lip as I down my fifth cup of the Jamba Juice that got made by Kelce.

as long as you let me love your heart and touch your soul

and when you give it up to me, you give your all

cause all that I give in return is...

cold, hard, hard love

Our eyes meet, Harlow is across the room, arms crossed, her outfit clinging to her body. Beautiful.

Staggering towards her "harlowww—" she stops me with her hand on my chest as I go in to hug her. "Nun ugh. You. Don't. Get. To. Touch. Me" every time she talks she pokes me.

"Mmm" I mumble in protest "whyyyy —"

Wiping under my nose "this, and you're plastered!" she shows me her finger and the powder said all it needed to.

"Come on! Harlow. Please. I want to touch you" my hoarse voice telling me it isn't the only thing on my mind.

"Not while you're like this and another thing you forgot me. I waited almost four hours for you. I called you about 4 times" she has a facial expression I never thought I'd see from her. Disdain, losing her respect.

Harlow walks away from me, leaving me in the middle of the room. I want to move to get her, to apologize, but I just can't. There's a lag in my system. I finish my cup, Topper and Kelce approach me "what's up? Rafe theirs a party going on. Get HYPEEE!"

"WOOOOO!! FUCK IT!! LETS GO BOYS!" my voice booms as I am taking into the antics of the night. Paying no mind to what happened with Har.

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀᴍ

My body moves faster than my head. Ending up at Harlow's house "HARLOW! come out!" it sounds like a whisper shout but I'm wrong all the lights come on.

"Rafe?" Harlow's rubbing her eye as she sticks her body out her window.

Her front door opens a man with curly hair, and intimidating demeanor steps out the front door. He starts speaking Italian. I can only pick up some words.

"Chi è questo? Perché è fuori casa alle due del mattino? Harlow! Bambina che è questa stronzo!"Who's this? Why is he outside our home at two am. Harlow! babygirl who is this fucker!

Only words I got was; fucker, home, two, and Harlow.

"Scusa papà, è mio amico, gli dirò di andarsene, so che siete appena entrati." Sorry Dad, it's my friend I'll tell him to leave I know you guys just got in. Harlow is walking towards me as the door closes behind her.

"Rafe! what the fuck are you doing here? it's late"

"I came to see you! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stand you up. Some shit happened today and I was letting of steam and lost track of time. I wanted to apologize" I lower my tone knowing that I could possibly wake the whole neighborhood if I don't watch myself.