𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 𝐃 𝐘

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞 & 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

"Principessa mi dica chi è questo ragazzo, prometto che non farò nulla di folle" (Princess tell me who this boy is, I promise I won't do anything crazy) Giovanni spoke as I was giving him my famous eye roll.

"Ti manderò una foto, lui è facile negli occhi" (I'll send you a photo, he's easy on the eyes) I reply in a calm tone.

"I'll see for myself" Gio is in some room with dim lighting but it's daytime where he is.

"Where are you?"

"Tropical Island. Handling some business. I have someone I need you to meet soon"

"Me?! Meet someone acquainted with you. Oh I don't think so, mafioso" (mafia)

"Calm down it isn't related to that part of my life. Even though with you on my arm I'd have the wolves running to my beck and call. All to meet you, la mia sirena" (my siren)

"You know about that" I state to him with shock in my face.

"What do you think drew me to you. I watched as you moved your hips to the song, the way your dress took every curve. I think I would've beat someone up if they approached you before me"

I smile at his words remembering the night. I smile at the next thing to pop on my phone.

Giovanni tells me he must go and will surprise me in the week.

Rafe message makes my phone vibrate a second time. I reply with a question.

Zak comes in my room laughing at something on his phone "Harlow! look at this!"

It's a meme of spongebob that causes me to laugh for ten minutes straight. "I had to show you" he said smiling at me.

I ruffle his hair thanking him because I needed that laugh.

It was crisp air today but the humidity was high, so it was a bit on the 'just right' side. Summers coming. I can feel it in my bones.

Rafe's smiling at me as I approach him, "hey Harlow"

"Hey Rafe, how are you?"

"Great actually since you arrived" the grin on his face says it all.

"Look at me really quick" he spoke again. I do and then he's pointing his phone camera at me to take my photo.

I smile, do a funny face, the pose I use as my go to.

"What are we doing here?" I ask. Since he told me to meet him today at this place on the outskirts of the outer banks. I ended up taking a Uber since it was too far to get too.

We haven't gotten to him picking me up yet, so now we are here in front of this place with fields, flowers, the scent of sweet grape nectar comforts my nose.

"This is a winery I arranged for use to do a tasting" Rafe voices travels like a symphony of music to my ear.

Wine and those blue irises woo wee. I thought to myself.