𝐕 𝐈 𝐕 𝐀 𝐂 𝐈 𝐎 𝐔 𝐒

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞

Criminal. Criminal. Criminal. the words that keep uttering in my head.

"R–r—r—afe" a small whisper echoed off his four walls.

His fingers etching Picasso's in me. His kisses causing my skin to glow with the moon. A star with combustible energy, ready to fire.

"Y—y—our tttaking to —" his lips connect with my mouth in a fashion. If I come up for air I'd moan waking his house up.

Power.

Pleasure.

Pussy.

As he sucks on my breasts I can't contain the immense need to scream. I bite my lip holding it in with all my courage.

Making his tantalizing way down to my wayward poison. All it took after thirty minutes of intense foreplay was his last flick of his tongue. I sigh coming apart.

My hairs stuck to me skin, sweat beads are forming all over my head. The heat subsided only with the small breeze from his balcony door. Fixing myself I kiss him with a smile. I travel as I make sure to kiss his freckles, I kiss a ticklish part of his body. "*giggles* Harlow..."

I'm where I'm wanted as if his good looks wasn't enough. A shaft with girth & growth, my mouth presents slow. Kissing every vein, licking, until I reach his tip.

He sucks in a breathe through his teeth as I swallow him. Hitting the back of my throat first attempt. His groans soft as I keep a slow rhythm. Easing my hand into the mix, going up and down with both sensations simultaneous.

"F—" rendered speechless.

I feel his hand creep up my neck, fisting a bunch of my hair he holds me in place so the back of my throat is all he feels. Breathing deep, he jerks a few times. Filling me.

Rafe inhales as he smiles "beautiful.. that was mind altering"

I nod, smiling. Putting his tee on I head to his bathroom to brush my teeth plus use mouth wash.

Once that's done. I jump on the bed kissing him until he laughs again. "I'm glad we met. It isn't just the oral since we haven't even dived into our sex realm. You actually listen to me. You care about little things. You excite me. I felt that from these fingertips..." kissing my fingers "if I'm honest I saw you that night you were talking to Zak. I thought damn. she's pretty"

I heard him through both ears, as my head laid on his chest, his voice muffled yet clear.

I smile at his words.

"I thought you didn't see me at all. Out of all the guys in the party that night you were the only one who did not seem to" I whisper into the calm morning glow of 2 AM.

Looking at the clock it's 2:15. "Oh but I did.." his even breathes begin to put me to sleep. I shut my eyes welcoming the land where I'm a queen and my king this Cameron man under me.

                              ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Wind gusts, bird chirps, sunlight against my skin is how I awoke. Rafe is kissing my dewy skin, my chin, my jaw, my cheeks. "I could get use to this" my voice filled with sleep.

"I've already prepared for you to stay whenever you'd like; toothbrush, towel, an empty drawer, some desk space. Even my second bedside table is equipped for your items" smiling against my neck Rafe glorious in approving his rebuttal.