Kaz x Female Reader

Requested by  Laurenlocal

Warnings: Kaz being ooc, and also some make out sessions (he's ooc already so-)

Kaz knew all the shit that was to come. He wanted nothing more than to have no one touching him, except for one.

And that lucky person was Kaz's partner, Y/n L/n. A young lady who once help save him from a tight situation. She was really polite and quite frankly, adorable in his opinion. He doesn't usually get close to others besides his crows, so when he met her, he absolutely despised the way she made him feel.

When he's around her, he can actually let out his emotions, he likes only her touches, he still doesn't feel as secure when it comes to removing his gloves, but it was slowly getting there.

He slowly went up the stairs to her house. Kaz knocked on the door. He heard a faint "come in" and he slowly entered.

"I knew it was you, Kaz. I'm glad you're back." He heard the lovely sound of her voice. He smiled ever so slightly and walked up to her.

"I've missed you." She said. Kaz smiled at her, a genuine smile. She went for a hug, but he still backed away. Y/n smiled. "You're right, slowly does it." She lead him to the couch, where he sat down. "I've missed you too, Y/n."

Y/n stood up and walked behind him. She hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulders. She felt him tense up, raising her hands slightly.

"I know you might hate this for a small while, but bear with it. Please." Y/n softly spoke.

Kaz shuddered when he nodded as Y/n let her hands fall on his shoulders again. She began massaging his shoulders, feeling how tensed he was. She silently bit her lip to make sure she didn't smile that much. Kaz slowly began resting his head backwards on the couch, making him face Y/n, who was smiling sweetly.

"I'll have to head out soon. Thank you for your hospitality." Kaz said, a very small smile present on his face. Y/n smiled as well. Kaz went to the door and left, leaving Y/n alone to her thoughts.

The Next Day

Y/n had just finished washing her dishes when she heard a knock at the door. She smiled and hoped it was Kaz. When she opened the door, she realised she was right.

Kaz stood drenched from head to toe at the door. He looked at her once. "Hey Kaz." She said softly. Before anything, he limped forward and captured her lips with his. She was surprised, and felt Kaz pulling away until she cupped his cheek. Instead of pulling away, Kaz didn't move, but he did flinch at her touch. Kaz hesitantly placed his arms around her waist, they pulled away for a second to breathe, and they shut the door. Y/n was being towered over by Kaz, her smaller frame caused him to lean down.

Their second kiss was more passionate. Y/n felt Kaz's lips go down to her cheek and then her ear, which trailed down to her neck. This. This was all something Y/n never expected, but she accepted and loved it nonetheless. Y/n moaned and Kaz froze. He immediately grew drawn to that sound.
He wanted to her more of it.

They started walking backwards to the couch she had made for herself. She sat down and looked at Kaz through her lashes. Kaz slowly leaned her down, towering over her and kissing her neck again. Y/n moaned again.

"What caused this..?" She said in between gasps.

"Today, we stopped some men of Pekka Rollins before we came for you. I was ready to lose myself just so you could live. You've taught me so much, Y/n. I..." Kaz hesitated. "I love you."

Y/n smiled and cupped his cheek. "I love you too, Kaz."