Nikolai x Pirate Tidemaker Reader

Kay but like-
The keftas are so beautiful!!!
I especially love the kefta of Nadia and Genya.
On a side note, this is more aimed towards female readers, like it goes with the story.

Y/n P. O. V

"And so there it be, it's scales were unique, it shone brighter than you can imagine." One of the crew members spoke. "You actually saw the sea whip!?" I had to hide me smile. It had been a week since we had returned, and everyone knew me as Captain L/n, the fierce Pirate King of the Seas and one of the only pirates to actually touch the Sea Whip. Although that's a part that's always mistaken; I'm more of a queen, you see. Also, I'm grisha. A Tidemaker, to be precise. I knew that aside from my crew I wouldn't be accepted as a female Captain on the seas, so before I left, a Tailor helped me look like a man.

My crew consists of a lot of grisha, specifically those who want away from the Darkling, those who want nothing to do with that idiot. Because we knew there has only ever been 1 Darkling. I have several Materialki, Etherealki and Corporalki in my crew. And they seem to love me as their captain. Sadly though, we are too few to fight against the Darkling.

I looked to my side and winked at a girl who walked by. She blushed as she walked away. I thought of how she'd react once she realises I'm a woman, and not a man. I laughed to myself quietly. But as I glanced up, another crew had entered the tavern. There were all types of members there, but what really stood out was a man, he seemed to be my age, maybe a bit younger, he had an unusual shade of red hair, muddy green eyes and a nose that seems to be broken several times. He had a really pointed chin, too.

"Sturmhond..." a woman closest to me gasped. My eyes widened. This was Sturmhond..? He definitely did not look anything like I imagined him to be. I saw him walk in, his crew mates trailing after him. He wasn't known exactly for a captain, more like privateer. At least that's what everyone else says. I saw him look around the room until his eyes fell on me crew and I. When his eyes met mine, I wanted to squeal, but I bit my tongue and kept quiet. He seemed kinda attractive, if I'm being honest. I didn't know what else to say, until I realised he seemed a little, like his face had too much work.

Tailor's work.
Of course.
So Sturmhond had something else to hide.

"Captain L/n?"
I looked up and saw the very person I was staring at earlier.  

"Aye? Who's askin for him?" I asked. "I am Sturmhond. I would like to speak with you regarding some matters." He stated. I raised an eyebrow. "What May those matters be, Sturmhond?" I questioned. "We need to go to Fjerda. We have some business there." Sturmhond stated, tossing some gold on the table.

"Alright then, ye got yer'self a deal," I smirked, standing up and calling to my crew. "Get ready, lads! Time to set sail!"

While in Fjerda, we had a small issue. Currently, the Grisha from my crew and Sturmhond's crew were fighting together, but I had to get him farther ahead. I used the water surrounding us and attacked the Fjerdans. That was when I noticed Sturmhond's features slowly change. I smirked. "I knew ye were tailored." I muttered to him.  Sturmhond's eyes widened. "Dammit!" He shot several more times at the Fjerdans, several falling to the ground.

Now that we were alone, his features almost fully revealed, he turned to me. He seemed even more attractive than when tailored. That was when I realised who he was.

"Nikolai Lantsov, at your service, Captain." He smiled. I remembered I was still in tailor form and that he had no idea who I really was underneath, that I was a woman. I had to keep my cool and calm demeanour otherwise I'd accidentally reveal myself.

"Pleasure to make business with ye, yer Majesty." I spoke with confidence.

It was a long journey, but we completed it.

I was changing my outfit, knowing that I was incredibly sweaty and needed a bath. My disguise was off and I just finished my shower. Hey, just cause I'm a pirate doesn't mean I'm always filthy and dirty. What I had forgotten to do when taking my bath was locking my door. I slid on my pants and was about to put on my shirt when the door opened. I panicked. I grabbed my shirt and with my hand held the shirt close to my chest, and with my dominant hand I held the sword at the intruder.

It was Nikolai.
Of Fricken course.

Some of my hair fell infront of my eye, covering it.

Nikolai was only standing there, with an expression I couldn't really quite understand. He seemed surprised to know I'm a woman, but also he didn't know how to react, knowing I had a sword in his face.

"You're a woman." He simply stated.
I glared at him. "Nooo, really? I didn't know at all!" I snapped, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to thank you," he said, but then paused midway as he stared at me. I slowly put away the sword.

"You're... really beautiful." Nikolai added. I couldn't help but stutter, a blush coming over my cheeks. "Turn around!" I yelled out as I also quickly turned around to put on my shirt. It was kinda weird, the white shirt was a button up, so I did it from down to up. I turned around and told Nikolai I'm ready.

"I... really like you. I thought to myself what an amazing person you are, I'm not ashamed to say I have a crush on you."

I blushed at his words. I didn't say anything. I took several steps forward and cupped his cheek, kissing him on the lips. He tangled his fingers in my hair, and I did the same, slightly tugging at his hair and heard him moan. One of his hands wrapped around my hips, pulling me closer. When we pulled away, we let our foreheads touched.

"I really like ye too, Nikolai." I replied with a playful smirk on my face.