A/n

PLEASE READ!!!

I am so sorry for my inactivity. I have requested in my drafts, and I will get them done. Fanfiction used to be my absolute passion, but recently I've been obsessed with writing full-fledged stories, one of them being again, a fanfic, but this time revolving around my oc in the MCU. I've been working on her story since 2020-ish and I've finally completed book 1 while I'm also trying to write several other completely original stories while balancing out going to the stables and taking care of my dog+ going for archery.

So, here's the plan I have:

I will be writing all my requests, but now, EVERY BOOK REQUEST IS CLOSED.  I will complete the ones I had till now, but every request page will be closed until further notice. I will be posting this on every book as well, so I will be doing them, some fanfics here and there, but first I'll be doing requests.

I'm so sorry for disappointing those who wanted more from me, but this is once again my choice to do as I please and I've been wanting to share Ashley's Story with all of you! I am deeply and forever will be grateful for all the follows, and thank you for the comments and votes on each one shot till now, and I hope they were well enough to be shared, but thank you all so much for all the interactions, they make me so happy.

That's it for now. Thank you all once again, and I will be back soon!