Sweet Therapy (a Fivan short)

Oh I sent this to Julian for a happy birthday, so yeah.
Decided why not and post it 😂

Fedyor was in his room reading a book, when Ivan bursted through the door. Glancing up from his book, Fedyor noticed Ivan's anger.
  "Alright then," Fedyor sighed, pulling out a pen, notebook and a pair of glasses, "what's wrong?"
  Ivan paced around the room, his knuckles turning white from keeping them in tight fists. "She shouldn't be out there riding all day, making everyone love and adore her!" Ivan yelled. Fedyor blinked twice. "Who?"
  Ivan stopped "The Sun Summoner! Alina Starkov!" Fedyor raised his eyebrows as he wrote everything important, nodding his head at every word Ivan said.
  "She shouldn't be out there riding around all day, being shown off as a trophy. She should be training to destroy the Fold. That's what she should be doing, not showing off her powers." Ivan argued, still pacing back and forth in the room.
  Fedyor looked back at Ivan before writing a few more words down. "So in simple words," Fedyor spoke, removing his glasses, "instead of having fun, Alina should be training?"
  "Yes! Exactly, Fedyor."
  "So you're angry about that?" Fedyor confirmed.
  Ivan nodded.
  "I only have one question."
  "What is it?" Ivan asked.
  "Are you hungry?"
   Ivan looked at him in shock. "What makes you think that? Of course I'm not hungry!"
  Just then, a rumble was heard from Ivan's stomach, causing Fedyor to give him a- no, the look.
  "I haven't eaten since yesterday." Ivan admitted, suddenly finding the floor more interesting to look at. Fedyor smiled and stood up, leaving the notebook, glasses and pen on his desk. "Come on, let's get some food."

"Alright." Ivan replied.

Alright but like-
I got a reply-
I am CRYING
I'm so happy-
I know it's a day later, but he was actually able to reply and AKSHSHSBSXH