Six of Crows x Reader

You're a 20 year old Fjerdan who grew up with the Crows since they took you in when you were 11 since you're a powerful Alkemi. Also, uh, character deaths? Plot twists? Some changes into the future? Yeah? Ok.

I wiped my nose as I looked around my now club. I missed them. So much.

This is the city of toxic smoke

I was outside the room where Kaz and Inej were talking. Talking about me. Inej wanted me to stay while I heard Kaz talking about how he didn't really want an Alkemi who can't do anything.

Jesper stood by me, holding my hand. "It's gonna be alright. I promise. Although, once you become a crow, the world shouldn't know much about you. Only the crows, alright?" I nodded my head, shaking slightly.

"We finally came to an agreement, if you can catch up and survive, you're with us." Kaz said as he and Inej walked out of the office. Inej had a smile on her face when she looked my way.

"We trade our lungs for a noose of rope
Under our feet and the tilted ground."

I was trying to practice with my chemicals. I loved them so much. Kuwei gave me his father's notes, and I was able to do it well. Nina and Matthias both came to the door, letting out quiet knocks. I smiled and let them in. "I'm doing this to make Kaz proud and think I'm important!" I cried out happily.

"But you're already useful." Nina stated. "Yes, you don't need to prove yourself. You already have." Matthias smiled. I hugged them both. They laughed and hugged me back happily.

"Ashes of runaways never found
Here is where the monsters hide
Only the wicked can survive."

"Hello there, little fetla." Nina said with a small smile as she sat beside me. Yes, I stayed in the club even though I was only 11. She was the nicest one to me and understood me. Aside from Inej who was always there emotionally, Nina was there for me when I was using my powers. I smiled as I looked at her. "Nina!"

I was just about to fall asleep. "Nina, could you sing me a lullaby?" I asked as cutely as I could. Nina smiled and nodded.

Her voice, it was always so captivating, so gentle and sweet.
Yet it could also be a lethal melody.

"A girl's lethal melody
She just wants to be set free
She fights among the cursed six of crows
Who does she fight for, we'll never know."

I was talking with Matthias in Fjerdan freely. He became a big brother to me, making me smile a lot.

But now, I couldn't stop the tears I had.

I had just murdered someone, they were trying to get to the crows, we were supposed to sneak in quietly, and I had to save Matthias and Kaz. I threw an explosive at them, causing a loud distraction. The plan went south because of me. Kaz ended up getting really mad. Of course, Inej said he was always like that when it came to Pekka Rollins.

Matthias soon came to my room, and almost like a big brother, began talking with me. At some point I even fell asleep.

For a soldier that apparently lost everything, I swore to myself that I'll be the little sister he never had.

"A soldier lost everything
In debt to his enemies
He fights among the cursed six of crows
What does he fight for, we'll never know, never know."

"You really need to focus here! This isn't a fantasy land!" Kaz had yelled at me. I had disappointed him by one of my projects gone wrong, which made Inej get hurt. I was ready to jump off the dock at this point and try swimming to Fjerda to go to the Ice Court.