Too pretty to be a boy... p2

Hyunjin woke up to class being over and Felix sitting in front of him, Felix was doing homework while waiting for Hyunjin to wake up.

Hyunjin tapped Felix's shoulder and Felix jumped cause he thought Hyunjin was still sleeping "AGHHH OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME HYUNJIN" Felix said panicking.

This is the first time Felix said Hyunjin's name and Hyunjin just got an urge but held back "why are you still here" Hyunjin asked kinda annoyed "I uh... I'm sorry for taking your first kiss!" Felix said bowing his head really low.

Hyunjin scoffed and got up out of his chair, pushed Felix agaisnt the wall and licked Felix's lips then kissed them.

"Mhhmn" Felix flinched while being shocked and surprised, Hyunjin slowly pulled away.

"open your mouth a little bit, for me" Hyunjin said staring at Felix with lustful eyes, Felix automatically opened his a mouth alitte wanting more.

Hyunjin smirked and slid his tounge into Felix's mouth, slowly swirling his tounge around Felix's and teasing him with it.

Felix could only focus on Hyunjin's kissing and the feeling of it, Felix put his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders tightly holding onto them.

"Mgmhghnn" Felix was loving the feeling of Hyunjin making out with him, Hyunjin suddenly bites Felix's lip and kisses more aggressively.

Felix was starting to twitch from all of the heat, Hyunjin slid his hand down Felix's back groping his butt.

Felix's heart was gonna burst from all the excitement, Felix started to slide his tounge agaisnt Hyunjin's making Hyunjin kinda surprised by him making a move.

Hyunjin smirked while kissing him and picked Felix up and sat him on a desk, Felix didn't pay attention and kept kissing Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pulled away but Felix pulled him by his collar and kept kissing him, Felix started sucking on Hyunjin's tounge slowly seducing him.

Hyunjin turned around while holding Felix and pushed his homework on the ground making it where Felix can lay down.

Hyunjin bit Felix's tounge and pushed him down on the desk making him lay down, Felix wrapped his hands around Hyunjin's neck pulling his body closer.

Hyunjin placed his hand on Felix's chest and started feeling all over, Felix flinched a little bit while Hyunjin was exploring him.

Hyunjin started rubbing his finger agaisnt Felix's nipple, Felix's breathing got heavy while trying to kiss Hyunjin back.

Hyunjin pulled away and stopped rubbing Felix's nipple "heh, who knew you could be such a cutie" Hyunjin said staring at Felix's dazed face.

"well anyway, we can't stay here the whole time right? I'll see you tomorrow my little cute slut" Hyunjin said getting his bag and walking out.

Felix laughed and calmed down, Felix thought about all of it and decided to like Hyunjin "he's kinda handsome too..." Felix thought to himself getting his stuff together.