Too pretty to be a boy... p7

Hyunjin laid in his bed next to Felix and they cuddled, Felix groaned from being full "ughh I feel so full!!!! I had too much I feel like I'm going to pass outttt" Felix whined.

Hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead and rubbed his tummy "does it feel better when I do this?" Hyunjin asked sweetly.

Felix blushed and nodded "y-yea..", this made it silent in the room because of how flustered and shy Felix got.

Hyunjin smirked and started teasing Felix by heavily breathing in his ear, Felix instantly got up and got off the bed.

"Uhhem I'm suddenly busy now" Felix said opening the door and leaving downstairs, Hyunjin laughed "cute~" Hyunjin thought to himself.

Felix got outside of hyunjins mansion and started to walk home but he felt someone watching him, Felix ignored it and thought someone was just going the same way.

Felix was almost home and was getting anxious and nervous, he made up a plan and quickly ran down a different alley way and hid behind a garbage bin hoping he'd catch who was following him.

Felix didn't see anyone and shrugged it off trying not to overthink "I could've sworn I felt somebody.." Felix couldn't finish his sentence cause there was someone running after him.

Felix started running out of panic and fear, "LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted while running as fast as he can, the person just got closer and closer.

Felix went to a different alley and climbed up stairs and ran to the other side of the building, he climbed back down from different stairs and started running home.

Felix was really scared and ran into his home and locked the door, he hid into his room and under his bed.

Felix covered his mouth so just in case the person chasing him wouldn't be able to hear him, Felix called Hyunjin and was freaking out while whispering.

"There's a weirdo following me Hyunjin, he chased after me I need help I'm scared" Felix whispered on the verge of tears.

Hyunjin was infuriated, he got in his Lambo and zoomed to Felix's house in just a few seconds, Hyunjin got into his house by the window that was broken.

He ran up to Felix's room to see Felix being pulled by his hair with a knife next to his neck, "you better rethink what you're doing" Hyunjin said glaring at the guy.

"Shut up you punk, I'll cut you up too ugly bastard" the weird guy said, Hyunjin threw Felix's football at the guys face and jumped on the guy.

Hyunjin started beating him and started getting blood all over, "who's the ugly bastard now bitch" Hyunjin said chuckling.

Hyunjin took out his pocket knife and carved "Hyunjins bitch ass slave" into the guys inner thigh.

"Heh.. are you okay Felix ?" Hyunjin said holding Felix in his arms, Felix teared up and nodded while hugging Hyunjin.

"T-thank you.." Felix said gratefully, "it's okay everything is fine now" Hyunjin said patting Felix's head.