Too pretty to be a boy... p4

Hyunjin smirked and unlocked the stall opening the door for Felix, Felix took the box and ran out to his locker to put the box there.

Hyunjin chuckled and walked back to class, Felix locked his locker after putting the box in there and went back to class.

Everyone whispered while he came in and the teacher scolded him, "I guess this is what I get.." Felix said putting his head down on the desk.

Hyunjin stood up "if you have something to say just say it to me, don't talk about Felix behind his back you rats" Hyunjin said glaring at everyone.

It went quite and Hyunjin sat back down, Hyunjin patted Felix's back hoping it'd help "hey it's okay" Hyunjin said reassuringly.

Felix sniffled and looked at Hyunjin all teary eyed "thank you Hyunjinnie" Felix said rubbing his eyes, Hyunjin slightly blushed at him calling him that.

The school bell rang and Hyunjin took Felix by his hand out of class, Felix just followed Hyunjin and ended up down a few blocks and couple turns at Hyunjin's house.

Hyunjin pressed in the gate code and Felix watch as the gates separated, Felix's eyes lit up seeing how huge Hyunjin's house was.

"W-wow" Felix said while being totally blown away, Hyunjin laughed "it's not specifical or anything" Hyunjin said continuingly holding Felix's hand while walking.

Felix walked through the front door and tightly gripped onto Hyunjin's and was surprised it was empty, "where's your family-" Hyunjin put his finger over Felix's mouth "shhh there's no need to talk about them they're rarely here as it is" Hyunjin said blankly.

Felix nodded and wondered up the stairs while holding Hyunjin's hand, Hyunjin liked being leaded by Felix and got an idea.

Felix saw a room down the hall and went to it, Felix opened the door and looked inside it "woah it's so huge and comfy looking".

Hyunjin patted Felix's head "it's my bedroom" Hyunjin said pushing Felix in "r-really!!??!!?" Felix responded with an amazed face expression.

Hyunjin nodded and shit the door behind him then walking over to Felix, "we're all alone Felix~ you know what that means~" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear and sent chills down his spine.

Felix flinched and chuckled "you're too adorable to be saying stuff like that, Hyunjinnie~" Felix teased.

Hyunjin "don't underestimate me little cutie" Hyunjin then pushes Felix on the bed and started to kiss him softly.

Felix kissed Hyunjin back roughly and then got on top of him, Felix stared to suck and swirl his tounge around Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin placed both his hands on both of Felix's hips, "mgghnmh~!" Felix moaned which made Hyunjin start to bite on Felix's lips.

Doing this would make Felix react even more, Felix felt Hyunjin's hands wonder to his but and thighs which was making Felix blush extremely hardly.

Hyunjin then got on top of Felix and took of his shirt, Felix looked at Hyunjin's sexy abs with some scars and a surprising wolf tattoo on his rib.

"Gosh he's so sexy" Felix mumbled under his breath "I'm glad you think so" Hyunjin said smirking and unbuckling his belt.

Felix didn't know what was gonna happen and just observed, Hyunjin put his belt next to himself on the bed "be a good boy and come here" Hyunjin said licking his lips.

Felix did as he was told and saw Hyunjin's bulge in the corner of his eye, it was just sticking up like a tree.