Too pretty to be a boy... p10

Felix whimpered as he sat up "f-fuck.. you really destroyed me from the inside out..", Felix flinched as Hyunjin untied his hands from his belt.

"Round two?" Hyunjin smirked looking down at how sloppy he made Felix, he blushes at Hyunjins words "you're so naughty.." Felix mumbled.

"Says the one with cum all over him from the inside out" Hyunjin licked his lips obviously proud of himself for making Felix cum numerous times.

Felixs face turned red and covered his face in shyness "ahh just shush" Hyunjin crawled over to his seat and plopped down "my oh my~ you weren't this shy a few minutes ago~" Hyunjin remarked putting his belt around his sexy waist.

Felix whined as he pulled up his pants ignoring Hyunjin as his back throbs from pain, "you fuck too hard.." Felix said rubbing his lower back.

Hyunjin chuckled "or maybe your ass is too good at sucking my cock inside, you don't know how tight you are heh~" Felix looked directly into Hyunjins eyes with a boldness.

"Or maybe.." Felix got closer to Hyunjins face "your cock is just too thick to pass up.. the way your veins felt while ramming inside of me~" Felix whispered while squeezing Hyunjins erect dick through his pants, intentionally teasing him.

Hyunjin gulped and grabbed Felixs hair as he turned away "don't forget who I am you little brat" Hyunjin said seconds before clashing his lips into Felixs.

Felix blushes as Hyunjin makes out with him, melting into his kiss "mmgghm~!" Felix moaned into Hyunjins mouth.

Hyunjin pulled Felix away from his lips by his hair "open your mouth now" hyunjin demanded, Felix opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

Hyunjin spit in Felixs mouth "swallow like a good boy" Hyunjin said sternly, Felix gulped as his face was entirely red.

"My plan totally backfired..." Felix thought to himself, Hyunjin let go of Felix and sighed while looking down at his erection "you little tease.." Hyunjin said to himself.

Felix bit his bottom lip "i-i'm sorry sir.." Felix said regretting how he made Hyunjin hard again not expecting it, Hyunjin snickered "I got something for you later" he said with a sadistic smile.

Felix coughed and tried to forget what he had just heard "ahem, well I really need to go pee so I will be back" Felix said limp out of the car.

"Gosh his butt is so cute" Hyunjin mumbled to himself while watching Felix limp inside the house through the garage door.

Felix finally made it to the bathroom and cleaned himself up with a wet towel, "gosh there's so many hickeys on my neck.. and my nipples are so red from all the pinching" Felix said to himself while looking in the mirror.

Felix bent over and bit his lip as he spread his ass, seeing as his asshole throbbed as Hyunjins cum poured out of his red and stretched out hole made him so horny "fuck.." felix moaned watching as all of his cream go down his legs.

Felix finally snapped out of it and used a warm rag to clean his legs and to take away the soreness from his asshole, Felix limped back to the car and noticed Hyunjin lifted his seat back up for him.

"You ready passenger princess?" Hyunjin smirked "you're so ughh" Felix whined slowing getting in the car.

Hyunjin giggled and turned on Felixs seat warmer "I'm kidding baby, here that should make you feel better" Felix flinched at how kind and considerate Hyunjin was acting after how he fucked him like a beast in heat.

"T-thank you I um.. appreciate it Hyunji" Felix said in a cute tone making Hyunjins cock throb, "ahem okay where to?" Hyunjin asked covering his mouth and looking away.