Too pretty to be a boy... p8

Hyunjin warmly embraced Felix, Felix was shocked and extremely flustered "H-hyunjin?.." he called out.

Hyunjin embraced him tighter "I thought that I was gonna lose you.." Hyunjin looked at felix with a angry yet worried facial expression. Felix blushed and looked away quickly "w-well you got here in time so... everything is okay..".

Hyunjin felt his heart skip a beat "gosh.. what am I gonna do with you my little lix..." Felix looked at Hyunjin with a face full of blush "what did you call me????" Hyunjin ignored him and picked up Felix, dragging him to his car.

Felix was confused but got in his car, Hyunjin started driving back to his house and parked in his garage. "U-um are we just gonna stay here for now-" Felix was interrupted by Hyunjins lips clashing onto his.

"Mghhm~!" Felix moaned as Hyunjin swirled his tongue around his, Hyunjin pushed Felix's seat back and climbed on top of him while kissing him.

"Daddy's hungry my little lix" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear and starts making a trail of kisses down his neck, Felix gasped as Hyunjin unzipped his pants and started to pull his underwear down.

"D-daddy please... Be gentle" Felix moaned as Hyunjin kissed the tip lovingly, "mmm I love the taste of you my good little boy" Felix whimpered "y-yes daddy ahhgn~!" and started to melt away in Hyunjins mouth.

Felix slightly gripped Hyunjins hair as he started to swallow him whole, Hyunjin seductively sucked and teased Felix's pp "slurp".

Hyunjin was making Felix feel so good he couldn't see straight "p-please daddy you're sucking me in so m-much" "nghh~" Felix whimpered and moaned.

Hyunjin grind and lifted his head up, he rubbed the spit on Felix's adorable pink whole "heh I remember using this earlier" Hyunjin grinned and looked up at Felix with a sadistic facial expression.

Felix whined as Hyunjin shoved his fingers into him "aghh~! D-daddy!!!" Hyunjin licked the inside of his cheek while smirking "fuck.. you asked for it you little slut" Hyunjin said pulling his fingers out after lubing him up.

Hyunjin undoes his belt and wraps it around Felix's hands pinning him onto the seat, Felix drooled and breathed heavily as he saw Hyunjins dick sling out hard as a rock "put it inside of me.. put it in daddy..".

Hyunjins eyebrows light up quickly as he heard Felix's seducing words, "awwe how cute is that? You want Daddy's dick in your tight hole~ huh? then beg you little demanding brat" Hyunjin smirked while rubbing the tip of his dick on Felix's hole.

Felixs eyes teared up he was so lustful for Hyunjin, he then looked Hyunjin in the eyes while biting his lip "pretty please daddy, I want- no I need your dick to be in me, please I'm begging you sir".

Hyunjin rubbed his dick on Felix's aggressively, making him tremble "mmm let me think about it heh" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear while biting it.

Felix whined and pulled his tied hands around Hyunjins neck and kissed him passionately, Hyunjin gently bit Felix's tongue and unexpectedly shoved his cock into his tight, hot and wet pink hole.

Felix's eyes widened as he felt Hyunjin splitting his insides once again "mgghmhmymg!!!!!!~~~" Felix moaned into Hyunjins mouth.