Too pretty to be a boy... p9

Felix whimpered and trembled at each thrust "f-fuck~" Felix moaned as Hyunjin rammed into him "fuck lixie you're so god damn tight" Hyunjin growled, Felix blushed at what he just heard.

Felix couldn't hold in his moans any longer as Hyunjin kept ramming into his tight hole deeper "s-so deep daddy!!" Felix squealed as Hyunjin dominated him from the inside out.

Hyunjin squeezed Felix's nipples while slowing down as he went deep driving Felix insane "u-ung aghhng~!! yes daddy you feel so good!~" Felix moaned loudly.

Hyunjin snickered and pinched Felix's nipples getting a reaction out of him, Felix whimpered as he tightened around Hyunjins huge cock from Hyunjin pinching his nipples "ahh~ daddy~!!!".

Hyunjins left eyebrow raised as he was surprised at this reaction "oh? You like that you little slut?" Hyunjin said while pinching his nipples even harder, Felix moaned in pain and pleasure "yes! please more Hyunjin!!~ please ruin me!!!!".

Hyunjin got caught of guard as something just happened inside of him after hearing those words from Felix, "such a good obedient boy you are.." Hyunjin groaned while shoving all of his dick into Felix's hole way deeper than before, making Felix take all of him.

Felix gasped and instantly his back arched as Hyunjin was shoving his whole dick all the way down to his balls, deeply inside of him "ang~nngngnh!!! Fuck yes!!!!! o-oh fuck yes daddy Hyunjin!!!~ fuck me more~nnnggg~!!!" Felix said uncontrollably while moaning and twitching out of pleasure.

His mind was blank as Hyunjin fucked him senselessly, Felix's hole was throbbing and sucking in Hyunjins dick like it was starving.

Hyunjin felt Felix's insides seducing his dick while he was slamming into him, every thrust is making Felix's hole even more inviting to Hyunjins cock "d-damn you just keep gripping my cock more and more." Hyunjin grunted.

"This proves that I own you, understand?" Hyunjin bit his lip as he started to go harder into Felix, "y-yes sir~!!!!!! O-oh fuck I'm gonna cum daddy!~~~~!!!! I'm cumming!!!!!" Felix whined and breathed heavily as the sensation from his hole and dick started to mix, breathing heavier by the second while feeling the amazing tingly yet electrifying thrusts Hyunjin was pumping inside of him.

Hyunjin felt as Felix gripped way harder and deeper than before, Hyunjin smirked as Felix had tears and drool streaming down at each deep and hard thrust he made Felix take.

"Cum for daddy" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear sending tingles down his spine, Felix felt his dick suddenly start squirting his cum all over while his hole clenched onto Hyunjins dick.

"A-agh~, good boy keep clenching daddy's cock" Hyunjin moaned as he thrusted into Felix's extremely tight ass while he squirted all over himself from how much pleasure Hyunjin was giving him, Felix couldn't see straight as his asshole was being fucked incredibly and his dick was squirting all over himself.

Both of the feelings between Hyunjin fucking his asshole and his dick cumming at the same time, it felt like he was in a haze of torture and pleasure.

It all felt so good, Felix continuously squirted at each thrust from Hyunjin "d-daddy stoppp~ aghnn~!!! Fuck me more!! Mnggh~!!! S-stop i-im going to cum m-more!!!!!" Felix gasped and whimpered.

Hyunjin "f-fuck! you love this cock don't you!" groaned as the only thing he could focus on was how tight Felix was clenching onto his dick like there was nothing else in the world that could make him stop from feeling this good, Hyunjin held Felixs hips and started to rummage through his guts with his dick.

"DADDY!!!!!!~"  Felix squealed as Hyunjin pounded into him with all of his strength, Felix moaned and panted as Hyunjin gripped his hips while making a mess out of his hole.

Hyunjin groaned and moaned "oh fuck yea" as he couldn't stop himself, he was feeling too good, Felix continuously came and uncontrollably moaned as Hyunjin used his hole for his own pleasure.

Hyunjin looked down at Felix while thrusting harder and more roughly making Felix cum again, Hyunjin smirked as Felixs eyes rolled back at the endless pleasure Hyunjin was pumping into his tight ass "fuck my asshole feels soo good" felix mumbled seductively while pinching his own nipples.

Felix whined "h-haaaaa~~~ ngnghg!!!~" and breathed heavily as Hyunjin was having his way with him, sweat dripping off both of their bodies as they made a love mess in Hyunjins car.

Hyunjin moaned "i-i'm cumming" as he finally creampied Felixs tight messy hole, Felix twitched as Hyunjin filled him with his cream of love "i-i love you~ nnnggg!! Felix moaned.