Too pretty to be a boy... p3

Felix was laying in bed and thinking about when Hyunjin was kissing him "ahhh, it felt so good, hopefully he doesn't keep bullying me" Felix said rolling around exitedly.

Hyunjin was at working while thinking about how cute Felix looked while getting kissed, and how he even got bold and kissed him when he tried pulling away.

🔫💥 Gun shot went off and Hyunjin walked away with a fat envelope in his hand "geeze how he could've at least begged me not to kill him instead of acting like he could've done something" Hyunjin said getting on his mortacycle.

Yes, that's right, HYUNJINS A HITMAN!!!!!!

Hyunjin rode his mortacycle back to his place which was pretty big, had a pool and a balcony, guard dogs.

Hyunjin's family was already rich but Hyunjin's keeping his money and job a secret, as for Felix he helps out at his mother's flower shop every now and then, with a cute little house.

Anyways, it was the next morning and Felix decided to make a lunch for Hyunjin, Felix had a nice thought of Hyunjin liking and smiling at his cooking.

Felix wants to impress Hyunjin, Felix got to school really early and waited for Hyunjin patiently.

Hyunjin walked in and saw Felix sitting on his phone looking at "cute things to make out of food for your crush" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear.

Felix's face looked like he saw a ghost "AGHHHHHH!!!!!!" the whole class stared at him and started whispering, Hyunjin started laughing and patting his back "hahaha how hilarious, who knew you could be so funny" Hyunjin said teasingly.

Felix covered his face in embarrassment and didn't say anything with his head down, Hyunjin saw a small box next to him and got curious.

"Ohh, what's that little box hm?" Hyunjin said reaching for it, Felix quickly took it away and held it in his lap "it's nothing" Felix replied.

Hyunjin knew Felix was up to something and quickly took the box and ran to the bathroom with it "HEY WHAT'S GOING ON!!??" Mrs Chu said seeing Felix run after Hyunjin.

Hyunjin got into the bathroom and locked his stall, he then untied the bow on it and smelt something.

Felix ran in there he's a runner he's a track star, Felix crawled under the door and saw Hyunjin eat the lunch he made for him "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Felix yelled.

Hyunjin ignored him and enjoyed eating the rest of it "woah I'm stuffed, thanks for lunch Felix~" Hyunjin said with a cute smirk "that was supposed to be your lunch not breakfast..." Felix said sadly.

"It's fine I guess as long as you liked it" Felix said getting up from under the door, Hyunjin out the box to the side and pushed Felix agaisnt the stall wall.

Felix flinched and was sorta surprised, Hyunjin went in for a kiss and Felix closed his eyes "kidding~" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear.