Too pretty to be a boy... p6

Felix turned on the stove and started to prepare some vegetables and meat, Felix got the meat cut up and seasoned then let it rest by marinating it.

Hyunjin watched over him and was impressed "not bad for a shorty" Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear.

Felix looked back at Hyunjin and lifted his eyebrow "you'll be amazed by my cooking" Felix replied and started to steam the veggies.

"You have lots of ingredients here, it's very helpful" Felix said while adding sauces to the vegetables.

Felix then took the meat and started to let it cook with the meat, Felix was going for something refreshing but delicious and not too light but not too heavy.

Hyunjin scoffed and sat down at the table, "serve me, I'm your master" Hyunjin said licking his lips.

Felix gulped and rolled his eyes, "first of all, I am not going to call you master and you're not my master" Felix added while putting the food on the plates.

"Hehe, you're so naive and cute" Hyunjin said as Felix walked over to him, "sh-hush, now eat your food!" Felix said putting the plate of deliciousness down in front of him.

Hyunjin smirked and took a bite, "mmhhm... It's.." Hyunjin stopped himself and ate some more "it's really good" Hyunjin revealed, Felix stopped breathing and finally let go "phew I thought you were messing around" Felix added.

They finished eating and Felix was so full since he made alot and didn't want to waste any.

(I know y'all have been waiting a long time for this so I'll just post this now and write more)