𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐁 𝐎 𝐘, 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘰

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘯𝘪𝘤, 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~☕️

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

A place secluded for two, tall trees and buzzing honeybees paying no mind to the lovers who find a shaded area, taking out blankets and laying them across the soft green grass. They indulge in their meals, enjoying the calm and welcoming aura the woods brought.

He peppers her face in kisses, soft giggles emit from her as she shies away, her cheeks growing hot from the newfound affection he gave. Sunwoo smiles, his eyes glowing as he looks at the girl in awe. The sun shines down on her, skin glowing like brown honey and her hair a fiery orange with vibrant shades of blonde mixed in swirls and blown out curls. She wasn't used to this, never been showered with so much love and affection in her many years. Sunwoo was her first-ever boyfriend and her first love.

The wind blows against their bodies, cool and just the right contrast to the burning sun. Sunwoo scoots closer to his girlfriend, his eyes are drawn to her in adulation. He plants his lips on her exposed shoulder, they're soft and supple against her warm skin and he inhales her fruity scent. His eyes close for not a moment less, lips dragging along her skin. Her collarbone and then up her neck before he reaches her cheeks. His lips hover there as he feels them grow hot once again and he smirks. Time stills and butterflies fly over their heads as well as in their stomachs.

"Amber...  " he speaks lowly. She turns her head to him, their lips only a few inches apart. The hairs on her arms rise and her mind raced with many thoughts of how his lips would feel against hers.

Her lips part and Sunwoo leans in slowly, pulling away slightly just to make sure it's ok. Their eyes are drawn to each other's lips, a rush of excitement coursing through their veins, and finally, they kiss. Her lips are sweet like the cherry lip gloss that adorned her lips and he melts into her, leaning in for more. Sunwoo's hands glide down her back, his hands stopping just above her rear and guiding her body to lay against the plush blanket. Amber holds him close to her, their lips stuck together like magnets.

There's no tug of war or fighting for dominance, they just listen to their bodies and follow each other's rhythm, relishing the moment, the feeling. The birds chirping are like music to the ears and that cool wind appears likewise, Ambers arms wrapping around him as though he would float away with it. Sunwoo pulls away, his lips now coated in red gloss, and Amber giggles, smiling up at him as the sun beams against their frames. With a few swipes of her thumb, the gloss is gone and he pouts licking his lips.

"Why'd you do that? It tasted so good." He exclaims, leaning down to peck her lips once, twice, and some more. He could never get enough of her.

"You're not supposed to eat it, Sunwoo." she beams. Well of course he didn't mean to. The enticing sweetness just so happened to slip past his lips.

"I guess I just couldn't help it."

The End.